All Comments on 'Take On Me'

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
123z123zover 5 years ago
Detail

Excellent. This is the type of story that I love, detail, story line, wonderful prose and hot sex. Not just wham bam thank you ma'am like some others. Well done.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for the kind words, truly appreciate it! Had a blast writing this story and I left it off with a question mark for the possibility of a sequel down the road. If more people enjoy, I'll write a second story for Josh's adventures with Britney.

IvoryMIvoryMover 5 years ago
Yes

I think you should do a part 2 for this. Loved the story so much. Britney has this boy wrapped around her finger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Happy to see you doing Britney again. Keep up the great work!!!

StarStarBabyStarStarBabyover 5 years ago
More!!!!!

More Britney stories! You deliver with such sexy writing but it leaves me wanting more. I hope for sure you do a 2nd part, or maybe turn it into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
tits

great story, love the titty fucking.... please have britney lick and suck her own nipples in the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love britney spears

This was fucking amazing, I love how you describe britney's belly button, fairy tattoo, cross tattoo and Chinese symbol sun tattoo etc.

I loved this story, please keep giving us stories like this every month don't make us wait for so long.

Expecting a sequel soon

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the compliments!

Thank you for the kind words, truly appreciate it. A sequel is definitely planned, but my writing has greatly slowed down since back during the summer. I've had my hands full in real life and now that I'm working again, I don't have the kind of time I used to have with writing. But no need to worry, I am not finished yet and have a handful of stories I plan to drop soon when I get the time to finish them.

A sequel will be coming before the year's end though, so know that I plan to continue ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So horny for Britney!

Hallo!

For me Britney Spears is the Hottest MILF in the World and i jerked off to her Million times!

You are writing realy great Storys with Britney!

But i wonder if you can/want to write a Story with Britney get fucked from her Sons!?

It is my biggest dream because i think her Sons are realy jerking off to her for real!

How do you think about it?

I dont think anybody could resist if you have a Mom like this!

Gary2018xGary2018xover 5 years ago
Love Britney Spears

Very hot sex scenes. Great description of Britney receiving a cum facial. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love britney spears

10 days left in the year, I am waiting for the sequel

Please fulfill your commitment

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel is coming!

Sequel is on the way! I've begun working on it, but it might not get here until the first or second week of January. I currently have 3 other stories in the work, and have had to delay things all month due to the holidays. I'm trying to get things finished while I'm off work with the time I've got. Sorry for the delays, just letting you know that I am definitely working on it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love britney spears

Please bless us with the sequel 🙌🙌

We are checking everyday and closing the tab with sorrow 😭😭😭

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 5 years agoAuthor
I'm working on it.

Hi there! I am working on the sequel to this story right now. Have been quite busy this past week handling things, but I am in the process of getting it written. It will be my next story for sure, along with a chapter to another series I've also been working on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Merci bien Cadeauxxx. Vos histoires sont vraiment prenantes et très bien écrites !

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 5 years agoAuthor
Appreciate your kindness.

Je vous remercie pour les aimables paroles, heureux que vous aimez mes histoires.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Just wanted to let you all know that part 2 has finally been approved and will be up tomorrow. I finished it last week and had submitted it Friday morning. Sorry for such a long wait between stories, I made sure that it was the first thing I completed for the new year. Hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
840 Followers
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...