All Comments on 'Wake Up Call'

by MidKnight_Horizon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Good Story

Good story, your narration of the romantic events moving to the sexual was very good. Unfortunately, there were a bunch of type-o's. Some had not much affect, like the few "you"s intead of "your"s. But some had the effect of stopping the reading of your tale abruptly. There were also some places where punctuation could have been used better.

My advise is to get an editor or a proofreader to go over your stories before you submit them. I myself use an editor and it was improved my writing. Above all, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Lovely.

Your story shows a great depth for detail.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Nice.

A wonderful story rich with sensual detail. Much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
makes me envious...

I want a wake-up call like this every morning for the rest of my life! Good job. :-)

karebeargirlkarebeargirlabout 19 years ago
A wonderful story

An overall excellent story. I did get a tiny bit confused when you had the male character going to the shower and instantly at the bedside again wet obviously from the shower he took that you didn't seem to describe, but that was all soon forgotten when you guided me through the rest of your very erotic story. Nice Job! :)

jk1982jk19827 months ago

Beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous