All Comments on 'Uber Driver and Cheated on Wife'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugh

It burns! It burns! Ahhhhh!

Looking at those drawings of fat women and racist black stereotypes was too much for my eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Has she been fixed ????

Good drawing, she said she was past child bearing age, just maybe that long thick black cock awoke her unused organs, just maybe an egg fell, I like meat on my ladies, she would look great knocked-up. It is a well written story, we enjoyed it, [ my wife and I ], please continue with chapter 2, and I know miss hot pants Marie needs to have her cervix creamed with a real COCK, keep the story going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree

with anon #1.

1 star

Butterflygal

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Some people just struggle with cheating and hence toss around 1 star ratings to make themselves feel better.

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 5 years ago
it HURTS omg It Hurts

maybe anyone looking at those

UGLY photo's would say the

same thing OH IT HURTS

STOP SHOWING THIS GARBAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The best

Unique story line.

Please give next chapter

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
OMG!

My next Uber ride - this will be going through my mind and should I ask? Love the graphics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good clean fun

5star, she's not fat, she's comfortably upholstered.

But I don't understand why "Black man " rather than "black Man" because the first version obviates the need for the word following. I write this having tried to bend my mind to accept "nigger" as an insult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Love the story. If it’s continued make Alice and Anne Marie into big black cock sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like so many

Another promise of things to cum that never does. Oh well.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 4 years ago
Ah revenge

Kevin - you're a Cuck! Enjoy your level you've attained! Now that she's into BBC - you're lost to just cleaning up the spunk! Go for it, Alice! Very well written with FEELING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for you Alice you ended up getting the best sex you ever had and it was from a well endowed man it matters not if he was black or white but that you enjoyed it and now you know there are men who are well endowed and happy to give you better sex than your husband ever did. Its now up to you to make up for lost time and take lovers when you want that same great sex again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous