All Comments on 'Male Multiples'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hi

Do I know you ;).... of course I don't really. But your awful hot and remind me of some one I did know, not just this story, but everything you have written. Let's put it this way, if I could tie your fingers to the sides of your keyboard, and crawl underneath your desk and just absolutely munch on your sweet pussy while I had some sort of device that would flip the pages while you read. Maybe, just maybe, could I then "pay" you back. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good!

You are onto something here! I appreciate that you brought this subject to everyone's attention!

I read an article that states men can acutally have multiple orgasms. Not necessarily just ejaculation, but true, muscle spasming orgasms. That is what it's all about anyway, the strong, electrified contractions of the muscles in/around the genitals.

"Multiple orgasms versus Ejaculatory orgasms -

Both begin in the same way, moving from arousal until a point near ejaculation or "point of no return". At this point a man will experience a series of genital contractions lasting three to five seconds. These contractions are "pelvic orgasms" and at first feel like a "fluttering" or mild release of pressure. Once identified and controlled, these sensations will become progressively more intense.

When approaching "the point of no return" the goal is not to crest over into ejaculation but to decrease stimulation, just long enough to gain control over the arousal rate. Effective control can be achieved by squeezing the PC muscles. Learning to control the PC muscles is essential to sexual health and stamina."

Perhaps folks would find the article very educating and maybe even helpful to achieve that mysterious "male multiple orgasm". Goldeniangel, I hope you will not be offended if I offer the link to the article. Although it is a wee bit technical, read through the entire article. It's very interesting. http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm

Again, Goldeniangel, thank you for writing on this topic!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Very Nice! Your fiance is a lucky guy! Now I will see if I can get my wife to read this!

Thanks!

Sexmate

AlphaFemaleAlphaFemaleabout 19 years ago
Thank You

Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it on my boyfriend. I have been looking all over the place for a description of how to give him even more wonderful orgasms ever since he gave me my first ever multiple! (our first sexual encounter) Perhaps this is exactly what I need to show him how much I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now I'm scared

Thanks... Now I've just got to make sure my girlfriend never finds out about this.

Very informative though. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good plan!

This is amazing, my wonderfull girl, has done something identicle w/o intercourse. After 3 normal orgasms(she told me I wasn't spent and proved it) she continued untill I experienced almost 12 min of constant orgasm. I nearly fainted and couldn't loose my erection. Every woman needs 2 learn this!

TheMoody1TheMoody1over 18 years ago
Wow

Now why didn't I read this before??

It definitely sounds like a good way to take'm there and keep'm there.

Must remember to try it sometimes, even though I like the tying up part very much, they are ssssooooo totally at your mercy!!!

Yak yak yak

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes!!

Thank you. My objective wasn't to make him orgasm, but simply to drive him out of his mind, and it worked so, thanks a million!!

HagarHagarover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Wondeful advice. My ladyfriend and I do this. In addition here I recommend that the guy be spread-eagled on the bed with cuffs. This stops him from moving around and allows him to concentrate on his pleasure. My lady and I use :

http://www.bepassionate.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ESS670-01&Category_Code=

these and relly like them. In addition here is some additional information.

Here is what my ladyfriend does to me. She gets me absolutely wild, of course. Then at the last moment she wraps around with both her hands and rotates them in opposite directions!! She also has her fingers on the head and wiggles them too. It is WILD!!!

And as a special treat she sometimes keeps me "wild and crazy" for one hour with her hands and mouth. Then at the right moment she clamps down on the base with her fingers to stop any jizzum. Then she puts my cock in her mouth and swirls her tongue round and round. I orgasm and orgasm without spirting and she just keeps on swirling. This goes on for a long time since I remain semi-hard. IT IS ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL and I have what I call "screaming orgasms" over and over !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hagar the Horrible jwhagar@charter.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Stuff

I've had this done to me more than once, and i can assure you the results are well worth the ladies efforts! :-)

You can actually do this with a blowjob too. I once had a ex-girlfriend suck me so lightly and slowly, building up the pace and the pressure over an hour or so...

When I did finally cum i noticed i produced a load more than usual. The sight of her struggling to swallow my huge forceful load was incredible... and the sensations in my cock meant that i never wanted it to end...

Try it with your man girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Males do

Actually if you do it right you "can" make a man have a multiple orgasm. I did it once on accident to my fiance and since then have worked on trying to figure out how to do it on purpose. I've only gotten him to cum twice in a row so far, but if he'd let me I'm sure I could get more out of him. *winks*

Oh and the second cumming is sweet and musky. Yum! Definitely worth the practice to find out how to get there.

Tip: After he cums the first time keep working on him. Slow then faster with lots of tongue action. You'll get to the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sounds Like Tantra....

The sequence of responses you've described here sounds a great deal like Tantric lovemaking. My wife and I practiced this for nineteen years and I vividly remember sessions lasting six to seven hours. (No, that's not a typo.) The only difference I can see in what we did Vs what you describe, is that our sessions did not revolve around 'control', but rather centered on cooperation. Just before 'the point of no return', I would use the PC muscle group to block the seminal canal. This left me comletely errect, but with a cocktail of orgasm induced hormones racing through my body. For those of you thinking; "Oh, you poor man.", don't even go there. A five and a half to six hour orgasm is one hell of a payoff for not 'cumming'! :) I thank you for writing about this topic and encourage everyone to investigate the mechanics of Tantra. My best to all.

PandragonPandragonover 15 years ago
Needs more study...

Nice technique. I certainly enjoyed the way you wrote about it. I just wouldn't recommend it as good sexual advice for inducing male multiple orgasm.

After a great deal of research and personal experience, I know for a fact that men can and do have multiple orgasms just like women. I happen to be one of them. I know I'm not the only one either. More men are joining the MMO club every day.

There are so many ways for men to learn how to have multiples, I won't even try to list them. But suffice it to say, most of them begin with the man learning how to do it by himself and for himself.

I suppose there are few exceptions where a partner might be able to give a man his first multiple orgasm like prostate massage, hypnosis, tantric energy exchange, etc. But your best chance of success would be to hook your man up with some books, videos, or classes on the subject, offer plenty of physical and emotional support, and help him enjoy his own journey of self-discovery.

MyBelovedsAlwaysMyBelovedsAlwaysabout 15 years ago
Wonderful Advice

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write this - it is very well written with great detail. I can't wait to try it out with my fiance! =)

darksidrdarksidrabout 13 years ago
Oh My!

I'd be more than willing to volunteer for you to test this on me :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
eat me alive

I will let you tie me down,and you do what you went to me I will not move at all

PaulBlartPaulBlartover 12 years ago

My girlfriend (now wife) used to use a similar technique when we were first dating. She would stay in a squat so she could move away from me easier if I tried to thrust in to her. So, I had to stay still and wait for her to give me any stimulation I got. It was incredible. The only issue she ever had was controlling herself. Sometimes she would lose control and just start fucking me like a wild woman. Unfortunately, she can't do the squat thing anymore and so this little game is just a memory for us, but do you have any tips for girls on maintaining their composure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once when I was young and full of cum:

After a day full of teasing, my girl started on top, but wouldn't go fast, just worked us both up more and more, stopping or slowing occasionally. When I got too close, sure I was not going to be able to hold it off any longer, I flipped her over and started going for it. The feeling as I came and kept driving into her at top speed was so good, I came again right away! Only once in almost 20 years of sex, but don't tell me it can't happen. I think it was because she was cumming hard too, it'd been hours since we'd started, about a week since we'd screwed, and we were both teenagers.

rsqman68rsqman68over 10 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!

What you say is absolutely true. You can practice on me anytime. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think he's faking the pain

I am a man who has been there before. I have never felt pain afterwards, what I think he's feeling is not wanting to have any kind of touch for a few minutes. He doesn't want to tell you that and hurt your feelings, but it is out of his control.

P.S I have had as much as as 9 back to back or orgasms while staying hard. But you have to be in peak physical shape for that.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchabout 7 years ago
Post Orgasm Torture

I love being tied down and brought to three or four productive orgasms before shooting blanks. Between each orgasm is the non-stop post orgasm torture. I've been subjected to this four or five times this year. Exceedingly intense. It works so much better when you are helpless and no safe word is used.

SlippergirlSlippergirlover 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you .. I can't wait to try this out on my hubby 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice!

"When YOU decide, graze your fingers back up to his nipples (or your chosen sensitive spot since not all guy's nipples are the most sensitive part of their body) and become much firmer and rougher." --LOL. As a man, my nipples are absolutely the most sensitive part of my body, and I will have an orgasm not long after a women starts pleasuring my nipples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12563 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...