All Comments on 'San Antonio - Our First Threesome'

by victorlima

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Worthless Unpaid Slut Wife or Cuckold??

While it was well written and arousing, but how did you and your wife feel in the AM?? Like respectfully longterm partners or just fuck buddies without any real commitment?

Did she then ask you to fuck his wife so she could watch in maritally shared balance - just to be fair or were you just to be religated to wimpy watcher or not allowed anothers woman?

Just to life's reality - questioning why be married at all or if you wish to sell your wife at least get some money from it - is she worth nothing at all?

Giving or pushing a spouse into fucking someone else to watch is really so sick isn't it - kinda makes a husband proud - spousal choice validation so to speak.

Cmon, write something you can be proud of - respected for - it appears you have some talent - something actually entertaining. Some other theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done and hot

Almost got off on this one. Would have been a lot better if Vic had truly been a good host and let Bill fuck her first alone.

A true friend would have let bill get the first pussy.

A lot of times a wife will feel more at ease with her lover if the husband makes himself scarce and then comes back when his wife and lover are spent.

He did get to cum in her first. That was gentlemanly of the husband, however.

The wife's total enjoyment of the act could have maybe been further enhanced by letting her and Bill spend the rest of the day and that night alone.

The husband could fuck her later after Bill was done with her.

This has the beginnings of a great relationship in that Bill can now visit at he and Vic's wife own wishes. vic does not need to be there.

The couple both know that Bill is a true gentleman and will treat Vic's wife with the tenderness and love that she deserves.

As far as this bullshit of love that Vic has for his wife and making slow love all night, this is bullshit. vic got what he needed already to make his day complete. Seeing his wife pleasured by Bill should have been enough for him for a week. The wife got what she needed too in the form of Bill's big stick.

These types of stories always overwhelm me in that they miss the point. Cuckolding is about watching and masturbating, not joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wish I had have been her !

Flt a familiar tingle in all the right places... Loved the fact that her husband stripped her ready for another man....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

More stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
too much analization

we are here to enjoy a story so we get excited and aroused and maybe even get off. We dont need to analize it too much , cause it could happen just that way the first time. It was very nice and exciting and the other man did get her and th husband got what he wanted too. Very Good. Yes you do have talent as others said . Keep it up ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not very original

Once again the boys use a porn movie to seduce the wife.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
well written

well written talented writter but your theme is not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stupid?

"I love you", she said quietly to her husband. My nomination for the stupidest words written on this site by a wife who has just finished a wild fuck with the next door neighbor . Maybe if she fucks a few more guys, she will love him even more.What an incredibly stupid story. the Ct Yankee

KY XtianKY Xtianabout 19 years ago
Nice piece

Hm, so you don't think this is very realistic? My wife and I are still looking forward to our first threesome in the future, but from what others have told us, they too needed to scare up some courage in order to get it started - alcohol or a porno as the most common tool for pushing it where you want it to go.

I loved this story, and thinking about it if my wife and I ever engaged in sex with another man, this seems rather reflective of how I would like it to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very arousing

Absolutely the best of erotica..

sex4usex4uabout 19 years ago
want more

Thanks. Loved it. The main thing was the wife had fun with two hard cocks. We good men like sex but great women LOVE it. Please write a sequil. I want more.

Wo0odWo0odabout 19 years ago
Great Stuff

I love reading baout adults having fun and your story was well written and very hott.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

Loved it!

A lot of similiarities in our true adventure.

Thanks!

jmiklgjmiklgabout 19 years ago
Absolutely great

I thought your story was great, one of the better written ones. Got very aroused reading it. Tried placing myself in his postition because the story matches one of my wildest fantasies.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Intriguing

Linda and Bill need to continue to fuck, even when you are not home. Perhaps they begin to feel the urge for Linda to want to have a Bill's baby, and they begin fucking right through her ovulating period, of course without protection, and she accidently gets knocked up? You could remain married to her and stay back to help raise their baby, with Linda and Bill "making" more siblings?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot MMF!

Great story and extremely well written! Got my motor running because I thought it was believable. I like husband-wife stories and MMF where there is no degradation of either wife or husband. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

Amazing what a few strips of material can hide from curious eyes; and what can happen if you dare to fantasise about seeing your wife have sex with another man.

Now take more steps: let him make her pregnant; learn to drink cream pie; give her the gift of being alone with him as often as possible. She is a lucky woman to be enjoying the attention of two sexy men, but her lover needs to take central stage, and you should become a gentle, obedient cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Everyone of these creeps who object to the wife

another guy along with her husband would trade places with the other guy without a glimmer of guilt.

What's sauce for the goose..............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Watching the wife

Nice narration. One of the most erotic moments of our marriage was when I watched another cock move in and out of my wife. We still talk about it, and in the right circumstances would love to repeat the experience [for us, it can't be "planned", but needs to 'just happen' to work].

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved the spontaneity

Great story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Threesomes

Great story, lucky guy. I would love to see my wife fuck some guy with a large cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
1 st threesome

my fansty come true. i am in the process of giving my wife her 1st threesome and i hope she is just as furfilled as the lady in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story

Excellent story. Having "been there, done that" I can say without reservation that sharing your wife with another man is incredible, given it's the right guy. Your story was well written and very beleiveable. I wholeheartedly agree they need to elevate it to her becoming pregnant with Bill's baby. It IS the eighth wonder of this world!!! It would be nicer to see her welcome more men into her with her becoming pregnant... especially with Linda surrendering it all to a Black man and conceiving his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wife slut

hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

yum i hope you run into bill again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

My wife was a total slut in college. She fucked about 30 guys. I'd love to watch her fuck another man. She told me a story about how she got fucked by a guy with a huge cock.

I'd love to see her play around with a big cock. Watch her get fucked doggystyle with her big fun bags swinging around. Then I'd like to see her take a big load, just like Bill gave this slut in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pg 1 of 4 ???

Where are 2,3,&4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story. I can't wait till I get to see another man fuck my woman. Just something about it is so hott. And he chimed inside her. So sexy. Congrats bro

KSBerryKSBerryabout 10 years ago
Hot Wife

I loved it. Linda couldn't get enough dick in her, that was for sure. What a hot whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sharing

I don't know just what it is about watching my wife fuck another man. I know for her it is the variety of having another dick in her pussy. For me it is watching her as she goes crazy with orgasm, after orgasm. Then after fucking another man, she always wants me to fuck her. Can life get any better

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
1* for Bill...

1* for Bill that cheated on his wife and on his children...1* for this couple that helped him to cheat and who knows maybe destroy a family...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and a big old 5 for dear annony

eat shit and die asshole of LIT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Explosive sexcapade

I live in the San Antonio area and have a hot blonde wife that I'm slowly conditioning to the thought of having an Mmf threesome. This is one hot story I want her to read as we have a community pool and a couple of guys who have been eyeing her enviously. Maybe one or two of them will get lucky if she likes this story as much as I did!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Talked

They talked about how exciting it was for Bill and his whorewife to help him become a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous