All Comments on 'Henrick and the Ghost Maid Ch. 01-03'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 5 years ago
Intriguing start to a new series.

A spooky sexy story, a cute ghost maid; what's not to love. I'll be very interested to see where you will take us this.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 5 years ago
A very interesting start.

This is a new category of stories for me on Lit which I find very interesting. I assume the time period to be mid 1800s to early 1900s due to the descriptions of travel, lighting, clothes and manners. I look forward to more chapters in this tale and will add this to my 'following stories' list to keep track of it. Thank you for your efforts.

SciFurzSciFurzover 5 years agoAuthor
@ tentaclesforall

Thanks. I hope I get the opportunity to write the aformentioned two episodes that came to mind.

My girl who read it as the first one demanded more immediately. :-)

SciFurzSciFurzover 5 years agoAuthor
@ xsiveone

Thank you. Do you mean non-human is new or more the ghost or time period thing?

I've had more readers who gained interest in the non-human category through my stories and I hope to lessen the furry/vampire/werewolf idea most people seem to have of non-human.

Okay, maybe not so much the furry idea. :-p

I didn't set a specific date for this tale because I'd have to research much more, and just winging it with the interesting bits of history around that time is more fun. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2051 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...