All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mom'

by gazza325

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot and Good

Thank you for your Good and Hot story. And this make me remember of my story...

When my wife introduced my friend's 18 year old son to adulthood, he was kneeling between her open legs looking lustfully at the splendid sight at the top of her lovely thighs.

When he was on top of her, his penis was unable to find a way inside her wet viginal due to his inexperience. So she used her hand to take hold of his penis and hold it against her entrance. While his penis holding still in that position, her hands slowly gripped his back and ass with her fingernails digging small crescents into his flesh; this caused him slowly inserted himself into her... and made him becoming man.

Moment later his hands gripped on my wife's breasts and he suckled, this sent her over the edge in seconds. At the same time, the sight of my wife enjoying herself excited something in him he never before realized, and as a result he too moaned in absolute pleasure.

Moment later he pumped his penis real hard into my wife pussy and ejaculated his load deep inside her wet viginal - that was ok as she was on a pill protection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

Great story ! Got me going !

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
He got off

Surprise that he could enjoy his first time - oops, that is what all guys do. Nice story but rather quick on the action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous