All Comments on 'Logan Ch. 03'

by There4You

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i agree with Jacob

Logan's relationship with Will seems to be moving very fast.

on the other hand, Logan is rich enough to be able to afford any child she might get due to a lapse in judgment.

hmm, maybe "mommy fever" is what is driving Logan, since she has no family left she might be trying to make one?

btw, there is supposed to be a whole CREW in the house, but all we have seen/met - where are they?

Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
The Heart Wants who The Heart Wants.

When Love is involed rational thought often goes out the window. Logan loves Will. While Jacob might be her friend he damned sure isn't her father or guardian. Were I her I would take offense to his interference in a part of my life that is none of his damned buisiness. Also who the hell does he think he is to dictate what is and is not acceptable behavior to not only another adult, but his BOSS. That said I'd like to see Will show some spine and tell Jacob off on a couple of these issues. Jacob seems aweful sure that Will is gonna be gone in two months. How is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Logan3

Great, but too short - not that I like 'em lonnnggg...

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more

I'm waiting for the rest! The story is wonderful to read-I hate having to stop but I'm at the end!! Write quickly til next time.Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Logan Ch. 02 Previous Part
Logan Series Info