All Comments on 'Caught Her at the Right Time'

by GonzoGreat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

She fucked his best friend this horny housewife cuckolding her husband, in spite of her after thoughts I guess it will happen again since she enjoyed it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic

No loving wife here. Pretty empty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

SLUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuck

Ok, I get this is just a quick jerk off story but ‘she loves him and would never hurt him ‘, but then she fucks the first guy that shows up? The horny are not brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I thought the title meant...

I thought that at the end would be the cheaters get found out by hubby and hell unleased on the cheaters so I skipped most of the sex part and jumped at the last couple of paragraphs but was disappointed that the cheaters got the husband cuckolded. I am sorry but I have little respect for cuck men or stories. 1 star.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

No stars for cuck stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Makes no sense. No one just cheats because they are horny one morning. Does Amanda really love her husband? Is she dissatified somehow? She and Craig have been married 12 years, but she can’t hold on til he gets home in the evening? You need to think these things through way better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, I wonder how many wives have actually fucked one of their husbands friends, in the arse or otherwise, and never told anyone, my guess is 80 per cent plus.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The good news was Craig had security cameras in the house that empty headed Amanda never noticed. He watched the entire episode on tape. The next Friday night dip shit Kevin showed up to have dinner with Amanda and Craig. At the end of dinner the doorbell rang. Both Amanda and Kevin were surprised when six masked men walked in, grabbed them, bending them over the table and securing their arms and legs. "So" Craig began, "You enjoyed fucking my wife in the ass Kevin? And you Amanda enjoyed cheating on me, taking it up the ass and cucking me? Well tonight is my turn. I'm going to enjoy watching both of you get fucked over and over. Kevin, your mouth and ass belongs to these men. Ananda, they own all three of your worthless cheating skank slut holes." Both Amanda and Kevin screamed and begged but Craig just laughed and laughed. When the six men were done they prepared to leave and take the two lovebirds with them. When Amanda and Kevin tried to protest, Craig just grinned from ear to ear. "Sorry, but tonight was just the beginning. I've sold both of you to these men who work for a Mexican Cartel that owns whore houses in Tijuana. So long bitches!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous