All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 09'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ah, not guilt, but anxiety about getting caught

one doesn't leave an unlocked loaded gun in a house with little kids you love, because the chance of disaster is too awful.

but she does keep on with this foolish, exhibitionist risky affair - even though it will probably destroy the family. and she has little guilt, if any. it seems her family love is much reduced.....

17yr old Sera seems to have a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
& the Sick Cuckolding of The Braindead Goes On

and on - and on - and now the sick author has the underage baby daughter make a play for her daddy. Aren't they cute - mother fucking his boss - already thinking about other studly cocks - and like her mommy the suddenly aggressive 17 year old wants daddy's cock?

There's no stopping this sick author - what other deprivation can she hint at or do??? Oh no, baby daughters birthday is next week - 18 at last! Wow mommy what now author! R You addicted yet?

Does your mommy proofread this crude perversion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Does

Chapter 9003

HO FUCKING HUM!!!!

Doe's this authorness know and ever had a disposable douche?

They have been on the market for 50 years or so. But it is much more loving for her to give hubby a blowjob and for her to leave the cum of her lover in her so she can humiliate the dumb cuckolded cocksucker to her little heart's desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i agree

ho fucking hum

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
So the daughter knows

Wow, more of the same how cool. If the writter is married and has a fanily I hope this is not a fanasy of hers and her husband would know if anything like this was happening. Now the daughter knows and will talk to the mom will it end this affair and will she tell her dad. I sure hope she dose. The poor man sure needs the help. And what will it take for Mom to feel guilty? Will the poor man ever know? stay tune for the next chapterssssssssssssss

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
L O N G

Well Folks, we got one chapter this week one page long. Lorri will finsih this one as senility sets in and she goes into a whelled device from the scooter store as she enters a rest home. The year 2045 sounds about right. The end coming when her lover goes back to work and her husband comes home the next time.

The basic element of this tale is that it has no end. As the old Sonny and Cher tune used to chant, "and the beat goes on"

This wife, and I use the word loosley and mother is basically neither. She shows not even the basic traits of either. Fearing nothing and feeling nothing except maybe her neighbors finding out. Well DUHHH, going to the door naked,. fucking in front of an open window in her own home in the daylight hours is not really a way to keep that from happening.

She (the authoress) has maybe backed herself into a corner on a finish because the lady in the story has no remorse.She has already revealed to the reader in this chapter that she will continue the cheating , She just doesn't want to let someone like Jake control her again. I think she actually loves Jake. He has a better job than her husband. Her best bet now is to set her sights on Kake and with the promise of him fucking her daughters, get Jake to marry her. A woman will always go for a better deal deal. (younger, bigger cock, male dom, etc.

When Jake insists on fucking her daughters, she won't be able to accomplish that without starting to post the story on another site somewhere that allows stories to be posted about sex with minors.Maybe on www.storiesonline.net or www.erotiticstories.com or www.ASSTR.org

This just seems way to long for this reader. If something doesn't break in the next chapter, I'm done with it. Might as well watch a daytime soap, the kind you could miss two years, come back, watch two or three episodes and be up to date.

Boring as shit and much, much too long for the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DITTO DITTO DITTO

SORRY LORRI,...WASTED TIME FILLER...CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ENJOYED WRITING THIS SHIT SO FAR...YOU MUST BE PAID BY THE WORD IN YOUR DAY JOB...OTHERWISE WHY STRETCH THIS DRIVEL...CONCLUDE IT ASAP...AND MAYBE YOUR NEXT ATTEMPT WILL BE BETTER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
As a Women

As a women I can not believe this. I an a mother and wife, yes I have had the " sex with another man fanasy" my husband was hurt at first but we worked it out. I would never go behind his back and it would never be at my house, my family's home. I admit I tried it and even though I am still married to this wonderful man I hurt him and our marriage. I don't know how you can write such trash giving no though to feelings or guilt or even marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
company affair thru 9

loved your fantasy had a fun time reading all the series PLEASE WRITE MORE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous