All Comments on 'Selina's Date with the Ex-Boyfriend'

by selina28

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
75

I'm not a fan of the "seconds" but it's a decent quickie. I get the feeling you might repeat the scenerio in another story, so maybe a different point of view for the letter to keep it from getting stale?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding by The Numbers

Why constructively zer0's of course. From a womans viewpoint, I fail to see how a pitiful weak male would make you a good husband?(see bio) Are you insecure or just unappealing to a real man? You could find any drunk to watch you fuck another loser and not have to be married to a weakling no one else wanted.

What I think you need is a better Pimp to straighten you out - pimping yourself out shows a lack of character - no sense just giving it away! Well, maybe if no sober person would pay for it but you couldn't be that unappealing could you?

Well, lets get to it. If it's going to be once every two years for this male demeaning marriage debasing non-reality dung, we can tolerate it - if you move it out of Loving Wives and put it in the Fetish Land where the jaded numb sensed few may appreciate it.

Otherwise, use the talent you have to respect yourself a little and write in another more real life possible theme where it could be erotic and sensual - and appreciated by most readers. Cuckolding only appeals to the few jaded sickies who can't get off any other way. Obviously your choice - selfishly we hope you consider a more humane and entertaining venue.

coolomoncoolomonabout 19 years ago
liked it...

A fantasy is like an opinion. Think or feel with freedom. I don't get why people want to take to someone's expression with an axe. Shows a lack of class in the very least.

Selina is it? Thanks for the story. I thought it was well written and most of the stories here (stripped down) are cliche so that's not an issue worth worrying about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
acuckhubby sez-

from the cuck hubby perspective- i loved the story and the attitudes of the characters. Lucky hubby! Even think about a Mormon cuck? Thats lucky too!

simonpsimonpabout 19 years ago
Fantasticly hot & naughty :)

I am a huge fan of sloppy seconds and creampies, the wife was nasty enough and her telling hubby blow by blow as he was cleaning her up was wonderful. I hope you write many many more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of the best I've read

This story is amazing. Forget anyone that says anything negative - they're weird. This just blew me away. Every detail, the pacing, the length... it was perfect.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why?

I gave up ,as you suggested , after the first paragraph or two. As a matter of curiosity, someday I wish you would write about what generated your virulent hatred for men or maybe just husbands. It would probably be more interesting than your cuckold story which has a limited audience. Thanks the Ct. Yankee

Wo0odWo0odabout 19 years ago
You are a naughty girl

And I love it. great job

selina28selina28about 19 years agoAuthor
I warned you guys...

Now look. The two commenters who didn't like the story were people who don't like this sort of fantasy at all. It seems to me you should have heeded the warning at the beginning of the story. Is that too difficult for you guys?

Please. If you have constructive criticism about style, pacing, word choice, whatever, please feel free to critique it. I am very well aware that it has no characterization and close to no plot. That's not what it's for.

You can feel great about yourself because you're not into this specific type of fantasy. Go yell at the rape story writers or something, and then jack off to whatever floats your own boat. My husband enjoys the occasional cuckold fantasy. He can tell the difference between fantasies that are exciting because they break taboos and exaggerate scenarios, and real life. I hope one day, you people can, too.

I agree that there should be a category other than Loving Wives, but that's literotica's system, not mine.

Thanks for the positive feedback from all you other people who know what a fantasy is.

Joe_DinkJoe_Dinkabout 19 years ago
Ho hum

I like a well done story, cuckold or otherwise, as much as the next guy. However, when it's full of tired cliches, as this one is, well, let's just say *** yawn ***

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Who knew there were secret rules?

Gee... and I thought it was up to the author to decide what stories to tell? But apparently the warning and disclaimer don't always keep the wolves at bay.

I loved your story... of course, I loved your first one too... I think my reaction at the time was "I didn't know whether to cringe, laugh or get hard so I did all three.."

As for constructive criticism.... perhpaps we can meet and discuss it while your husband waits..... I'm sure he will understand your need for literary intercourse.

-aswpc

Moonm8Moonm8about 19 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, Selina. Don't bother answering anon flamers. They don't have the balls of a mouse and probably don't have the imagination to write stories themselves or have a truly satisfying sex life. Their loss I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

I like this story a lot! The heroine reminds me of my wife, who sometimes dates ex-lovers of hers. Just like the husband, despite myself, my little dick gets so stiff when she tells me how she fucks them even though that is not what she intended to do. When she strokes me while telling me all about how they seduced her, I cum so hard.

My favorite part of the story was the telephone call, when the wife says, "He has such a big...heart, so I can really open up to him."

The only difference between the story's wife and my wife is that my wife usually says "I love you" to me over the phone when her ex-lover is spurting his cum deep in her married pussy, at that moment claiming it for himself. I think at that moment she is in love with both of us.

HughJardHughJardalmost 19 years ago
Wonderfully Told...

A wonderfully well told tale in a unique style. I loved it. Quickly paced, with great passion, and a lot of nice little touches. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Another

Just another story written by a man-hating lesbian cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A little silly

I've certainly read far worse stories... still, I had a hard time buying into this one. Something about the way she talked to her husband... sure it's fantasy, but there's something to be said for more natural dialog.

Decent

missbliss101missbliss101over 18 years ago
hot selina

why do people complain about it? cuckolding is a very specialised subject. incest and rape does nothing for me and that rubbish about sex with aliens... if you don't like it don't open the "loving wives" section!!! selina, keep them coming. i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fabulous

Very arousing -- ranks with the best here. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You know...

some of us husbands have had this happen more than we would like to guess and did not know the facts...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great imagination

Glad you started with an explanation. I guess you don't think, any more than I do that there are really men out there who would be so stupid, but as just a story it was funny, Thanks.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
So I'm one of the haters!

Once in a very great while, someone writes a cuckold tale that seems plausible and can be funny to read, even if I get the same knee-jerk reaction - Why on earth would any husband allow himself to be demeaned and humiliated by allowing his wife to cuckold him? And why would he risk his life ( STD's, aids, herpes, HepC to name a few) to have any type of sex with a cheating slut of a wife? In your story, the wife tells him on the phone what she has done. Well, that's it for her. Any man in his right mind would simply throw her ass out of the house upon her return. I know you claim fiction/fantasy, author license, but since I can barely string two coherent sentences together, I enjoy poking holes in people's stories and pretend outrage at the highly unlikely, ridiculous positions authors put their characters in. Nothing personal to you, your story made me laugh and I enjoyed bashing it. Keep writing and don't take idiots like me seriously. Life's short. ENJOY!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
congratulations

you have once again stirred up the cuck vs btb crowd,

are you happy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except he didn't clean up anything but himself

Then he packed a bag quickly and left. First thing in the morning he cleaned out their bank accounts, quit his job and rented a U-Haul trailer. While she was at work, he took everything he wanted from the house and moved across the country. She never saw or heard from him again. What? You thought he didn't have any pride or self respect? Guess again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well if

my wife's ex boyfriend would call, I am sure she would "visit" him... The only question is would she come back home...Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Hubby should grab you by the throat and pry open your mouth and puke down your open throat and then hold you down and piss all over your putrid face you disgusting vile excuse for a human being!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Mwh

Ok, but not in any way up to average standards. Not as a stroke story nor as humor nor as social satire. Not bad but just plain. But then I am an experienced freak, so maybe I am being unfair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved the story. Could have done with the humiliation. I have agreed for my wife to contact her former boyfriends, for sex. She never had sex with any of them, but she always wondered what she missed. Robert was her first. He was older and tried to get her to give him head at the drivein. They got to play it out again, only this time she did give him head. Turns out she did not miss much. He barely had four inches and very thin. He lasted less then five minutes. She decided to fuck him, but could barely feel his cock in her pussy. Forget all the negative comments. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where was the real ending

In which he just leaves her. He came back the next day, packed everything he wanted, cleared out all the accounts and left. She never heard from or saw him again. She lost the house and had to beg a friend to move in with her. Kinda like you, right? When your husband threw your heel off his neck did he throw your slutty ass into the gutter? Probably.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Common

Common whore makes husband a cuckold template. Just a little more crude than usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Give me a friggin break already!

I'd of packed my stuff long ago. Done the financial thing. Left the cheating slut with her ex-boyfriend and moved on to a better life. A life without a cheating slut. As the saying goes, "once a cheater, always a cheater". In her case, it was only a matter of time, location and guy, all coming together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is Her Name

Rhonda? Signed: BTW

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Life is great once a "writer" such as this moves on to greener pastures. The other submission was equal rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife like you should be kicked out there and then because people like you are not good as an example for the society. I wish you rot in hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous