All Comments on 'Sex & Candy Ch. 08'

by velvetpie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Fubar2kFubar2kover 15 years ago
Another Outstanding Series ...

You know, everywhere on this site, writers talk of people fucking. You are one of those very rare authors here who writes of "making love". There is such an enormous difference. Thank you, again. Regards, Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved It!

I can't believe this story didn't get more comments! This was a wonderful story and I loved the connection between her and her father. It's nice to read a story with love as well as sex and not tons of sex with no emotions with oftentimes is the standard.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 12 years ago
Great series!

Dunno if more is coming or not, but I really enjoyed this. I could see these characters and the lives they led. I look forward to reading of how the family business "expands" with a next generation of chocolateers.

Unloved_slaveUnloved_slavealmost 11 years ago
Agreed!

Writerjab is right this was an excellent story just reading it made me sweat.

But i would really like the story to continue on. Really draw it on. I wanna know about the buisness venture, do they become a family. Please you must continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow!

TRULY A GREAT STORY. I AGREE WITH ALL THE COMMENTS HERE. I WISH THE WRITER WOULD CONTINUE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just deserts?

Yeah, that's the romance she deserved:0D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please write more

Need more chapters this is a really good story

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Need more!!

Not just more length but more depth the stories over before it really got going. But I suppose you've done with it now.

DivwayDivwayabout 3 years ago

Love the idea, going back and it happens again and again. As it would, he will over time, work it so he can fuck his mom, but the best part will be him having to also fuck his sister. I love how you write velvetpie. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex & Candy Series Info