All Comments on 'Annette and the Professor'

by Dexicreon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
did you help her BA

Great.. a real turn on, with more reality to it than you might imagine. (I taught at a public university for forty three years.) Part of a professor's job is to reach out to students and help them get what they need, e.g. a BA. In the BA (in the era before aids) it was a rather pleasant adjunct to academic education.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love at first read

Loved your story. Got me very turned on, I love the watersports part of it. Keep up the good writting I look forward to new pee stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
grade a large

being an avid cream pie lover, i often visit a chicken farm and buy eggs right out of the nest. my experience is anything that is freshly laid is good to eat.(forgive my tense).

babylezbabylezalmost 19 years ago
loved the watersports aspect

i really enjoyed your story, it played right to one of me favorite fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PISS LOVER

fantastic story. Anyone that didn't get a good hard on must have something wrong with them. As a long time piss drinker I got off on this writing. I have a married couple that I have frequent sex with. Each give me their load of piss at the end of the sexual tryst. I suck the husband's cock and take him up my ass. I eat the wife and also make a great creampie in her pussy which I also devour. I do them together or separately depending on their desires. love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous