All Comments on 'Sudden Change of Plans'

by shimm2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DoktahZDoktahZover 5 years ago
Wonderful

A great story and kinky to boot. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Charming

It was sexy, yet had a sort of heartfelt feel to it. I mean childhood friends realizing attraction, acting on it, deciding they are willing to raise a baby together if they made one... It's just delightful. I got off so hard to this.

Please please please write more like this!

ReefBeachReefBeachover 5 years ago
Beautiful and so sexy

Very authentic feel, great build-up, great sex! Jenny is a bit crazy, but I love her the more for it.

I want to read all about their wonderful, loving sex life as the baby grows inside her. Just sayin.

auhound49auhound49about 5 years ago
More preg risk stories!

Or even continuations of the ones you have written.

Pregnancy risk sex is the only reas sex ther is, and so damn hot, especially if not realy wanted.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 4 years ago
Awesome

Great srory! Must be more. Lots of bare back sex while they wait to find out if she's pregnant - she is with twins!

They have sex through out the pregnancy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

More please!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Sweet story, love it! ! 5 stars.

lastboyleftlastboyleft4 months ago

dont know hat to say, plot line is good, the story a bit rushed, the setup is oh so cute, the characters have a nice chemistry. the only problem it seems was rush. like is he having a cannon in him to shoot 3ft away. well nice stroy overall 4/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous