All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 23'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Oh wow oh wow!!

Oh my goodness (or b-a-d-ness) .. that is something I've thought of often as a punishment. I have to tell you that, in addition to all of the reasons I've given you before, I think one of the reasons I like this series so much is that you have the uncanny ability to write about *my* fantasies, needs and feelings.

Guess that makes me not too odd, eh?

Can't wait to see where the denouement takes us all!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
gee

you are going to touch all the bases in this one huh ... even if it takes you a thousand chapters to do it lol ... keep going ... cant wait to see what you come up with next...

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
do it your way babe...

screw these idiot's comments... you do it your way...it's your craft...and you who is learning from it! LOL :)

you're doing great!

kisses...Love Ya!!

T

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 12 years ago
Wow

I love every chapter. My only disappointment is that the story is coming to an end - but I still have many of your stories to read yet! So far, this is my favorite - you have hit (almost) every fantasy of mine. Keep writing! (Off to find husband now...or else take a cold shower *grin*)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES