All Comments on 'Suthakaami'

by sorggavaasal

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheKiiierTheKiiierabout 19 years ago
Good story, very original premise...

But it could still use some work to flesh it out and make it not feel so rushed. I know your gonna get a ton of email/posts/reviews that will complain about you needing to better learn English but I say to ignore them since based on your other stories English is not your native language and though it is rough in some places for the most part it's lots better than some other multi-lingual authors or even some English speaking writers on this site. Just keep writing and improving your skills as an author and I'll gladly look forward to any other English stories you put out, keep up the good work you have a fan in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful Story and Concept!

This was a wonderful story. I loved the concept of a temple/religion based on the precepts of mother&son love! I look forward to reading more of your work...whether fleshed out versions of this story or newer work. I would love to see a Tamil to English translation of your other works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A nice effort, but ...

I would have liked it more if it had been written from the mom's perspective. It just takes away 95% of the sexiness for me as a guy when a woman/mom writes as if she's a guy/son ... it's just not the same at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NICE WORK

ni sorgavasal

its a nice work. keep going. looking forward to read more tamil based mom son incest stories.since u being a mom of two, pls write stories from a mom prespective. make the story more hornier with slut words in tamil. make the story much intersting by depecting the mom as pucca bharamin orthodox women but a horny slut in sex with sons.

it its a gangbang sex with sons it should be more interseting.

looking forward for more posting.if u wish to be contacted pls post ur email id too.

bye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

Hey its a great story,but just wanted to know,wheter its a true story,And the temple u mentioned does it actully exist,if yes where and how to get there.

Keep em coming.

thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

Nice lady. But still need improvement. Hope you are fucking ur son as ur hubby is in abroad. Beware of tsunami.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
My desire for my mother Chitra is enhanced

This is a fascinating story. I would like to visit this place for sure. I love my mother Chitra. Though she is 60, yet she is plump and fair. She has long black hair which she keeps in a bun and I like that. She has big breasts and wonderful arse. Though I am not that lucky to have sex with her but I had a number of times hugged her tight and kissed her on her neck. I even fondled her breasts a couple of times. This story has made me really hot! It is a brilliant story. Wish me luck so that I can fuck my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
waaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooo.........!!!!!!!!

oh fuck....... a great story, i think a totally awsome submission, while reading it my 27 year old black healty maid was sitting nude on my lap but it was the story which let me explode my juices on her chubby black ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
indian good

indian mother son incest r really something defferent. indian women have true motherly beauty and sensual beauty which other women doesnt have, combined of maternal and sexual.

matharasi2matharasi2over 11 years ago
Marry mother and make her pregnant

I publicly married my mother in our village many years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our children. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why act like mad? the sons always belongs to moms. after my dad passed away, once my mom opened her heart for sex, without delay I fucked my mom. she was happy and is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a great story and a superb comment

I love this excellent story for its forthright portrayal of a mother's lust for what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Here the mother praises her son's "energetic cock" which alone was able to "satiate my sex-starved cunt." If only more moms realized the simple truth. In their own boys they have the answer to all their sexual needs and the solution to their sexual frustrations. Their boy's fat young cock can give them the big O's they crave, over and over again. And as young males, they're programmed to blow their young balls and shoot their semen up the same warm wet hole they came out of. The experience of Matharasi is eye-opening. This young stud doesn't just fuck his own mother--he marries her, and does it publicly! That is just so great! You can imagine all his relatives and friends congratulating the young motherfucker, slapping him on the back, cheering him on with their dirty banter and joking. "Hey, Matha, how does it feel having your big brown cock up the same hairy hole you came out of?" and, "kid, time to fuck a baby up where you where a baby, time to blow your balls up your own mommy's ever-loving twat!" And his heartfelt advice to other young guys is beautiful: "So all you Indian lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous