All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 26'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good start

A good start to the weekend adventure. I look forward to seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am truly loving this story and am always happy when I find a new chapter. Thank you!

gemeistergemeisterover 5 years ago
Damn.

Only 2 pages. I see Gwen's attention is drifting away from Tim, and not just to other women. Hmmm? I have trepidation about Gwen getting involved with other men. As always, I'll be watching for the next installment. Could you make it 3 or 4 pages, though, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice I guess

Nice story, but the sex is getting kinda superfluous - it's now almost like you're writing your alternate fantasy life and just letting others read it.

dwr0242dwr0242over 5 years ago
can't wait

I'm really looking forward to the next episode!

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 5 years ago
Quality above quantity

Like other commentators I'd love it if you posted more frequently, or posted longer chapters...

... but if that came at the expense of the thoughtfulness and style of the writing that would be a price too heavy to pay.

There is a saying that the best things come in small packages. It could have been minted specifically for "A new way of seeing things".

Very excited to see how the photo shoot goes now. Already you have confounded my expectations. I imagined Mrs Danning would be there and maybe put Gwen in the position of going a little further than she was comfortable with in order to avoid disappointing her host. But that's all good. The joy is reading what you can't / don't imagine for yourself - not in having preconceptions confirmed.

Please keep up the good work. It is appreciated very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trilemma

The classic writer's trilemma: Well written and edited -vs- frequent posting -vs- chapter length. Since everything from this author is well written that leaves either frequent posting or long content.

If I have to choose between a 2-page chapter every month or so, or a 4-page chapter every other month, I guess I would choose the shorter content posted more frequently. That way my addiction to this story gets a small boost at regular intervals. I was ecstatic to see this latest chapter so soon after the previous one and if this chapter had been posted one day earlier we would have two chapters in the same month! Brilliant!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 5 years ago
Superlatives!

Gwen's story will never grow stale. I'm so glad she is about to do the riding sessions, you have had everyone in anticipation for many weeks.

And I agree: Quality over quantity. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice trip back to the equestrian photo shoot

Enjoying your writing and continue to look for the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always worth the wait...

I agree with the consensus, quality really matters, and keeps me coming to check when the next chapter is posted. Please play the story through in whatever time and whatever length you choose, it's the best read on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I've just finished the last available chapter, having read all of them over the past month (I only just recently discovered this story). Well-worth my time! Unfortunately, I am now in the same position as all your other fans...having to wait for longer periods of time for the next chapter. I was sometimes reading several chapters a day, but now have to wait months to continue. Sad, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

HJB21HJB21over 5 years ago

Really enjoying this story and have been following it for ages. I am very much looking forward to Mrs Dannings photo shoot. Keep them coming BusyBadger

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Steady progress

The story advances slow, how slowly. I'm glad to see Eric entering the picture. When he finally buys into the business, I certainly hope Tim and especially Gwen afford him the executive privileges commensurate with his new status. No doubt he'll have fresh ideas and the vigorous management style of a young man.

Ben104Ben104over 5 years ago
By far the best!

This is by far the best written erotic story that I have read! I have enjoyed every chapter and are SO looking forward to the next! Although my actual interest is more of a hotwife type scenario, I find that the whole dynamic between Tim and Gwen is such that it awakens new fantasies for me - I like!

Can anyone suggest other writers that I can read while waiting for the next instalment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Writing on this site

I agree with the others. I so wish that episodes could come more often. I don't read many other stories on this site, and when I do, more often than not it's a bit of a let down. Whenever I visit, this is the story I'm looking for.

Well done, Mr. Badger!

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
at the top of my top3

i have read al the chapters in one go and can say i loved every one of them and can't wait to read the next chapter A.S.A.P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gpod

Ita a good series...@mammoet can you tell me which are your favourite 3 stories would like to read them also

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Happy to get to the photo session

I'm very happy that Gwen and Tim have reached the place where the photo session will be. I have been looking forward to this part of the story since Pt. 03 began!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Photo shoot with added color.

I hope Mrs Fanning has invited Neal for added color in the shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Favorite Episodeso

We too have been waiting for this up coming shoot. She has done a few boudoir photo shoots. Unlike Tim we have both been there, we have had the wife of our photographer join in for a few shots but that is as far as that went.

All that being said, our favorites are the ones on the lake. We have had a few experiences like that in real life and it allows a little revisiting of those events. There are few things as exciting as exhibitionism and voyeurism that go all the way.

Shebares

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real Peril

Great story. What if Gwen got into some real peril, maybe a jealous old boyfriend is shocked to discover her slut--he never got to second base w/ her--acting out and flips his lid, abducts her and subjects her to unwanted exhibitionism that she hates but as your loyal readers might guess, secretly struggles with enjoying it. Tim rescues, delivers justice, but of course forgives her. Could go for a while!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1789 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...