All Comments on 'Jim and Sharon Ch. 01'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Rated this story low.

Yes the man cheated and that is never right. The wife was at falt too. When one partner in a marriage denies the other physicial intamitcy it will always destroy the relationship. There are many women that use sex to try and control men. To me their just as low of a life form as the cheating husbands. I would say that this couple just split and move on. He cheated and she was a bitch . I would say that they are about even. Time for new game and players.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
He Should have Left Her First

Should have left her before he started looking for someone else to screw. He was totally in the wrong so far no matter how his wife treated him.

That said, I really hope she doesnt start flaunting affairs in his face or start making him watch her get fucked. She should just divorce him. I really hate stories when one partner is hurt by the other and then they go out of their way to punish/humiliate but wont just leave. If thats the sort of story its gonna be, I wish they would just divorce now.

In these types of stories, the husband didnt care much for his wife or he wouldnt have screwed around in the first place & wife now hates husband. The cheater might feel guilty over what he did and put up with some retribution but having a spouse purposely hurt you should wake the guilty party up enough to know they can never get back what they threw away with their fuck-up. Staying and watching while your spouse gets revenge X10 isnt saving your marriage or you doing penance for your sins.

This is covered in a few other cheating stories where the husband starts treating the wife like crap after he catches her cheating. Usually the wife says something to the effect 'if you hate me enough to do this, we should just end it now'. Its the only realistic response I can see in a humiliation/revenge type story (whether its the husband or wife doing the humiliating).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lol good for goose good for gander

ok dave i know how you write .... so i am not going to pretend on knowing what direction you will take with this...ill just hang on and see where you go... although as a man im afraid of what direction you will evenyually take... i think both will be hurt maybe beyond repair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Quite Well Written & Plausibe

So far. Please don't get weird on us - stay in the world of reality and believeability. Marital cheating with revenge and consequence works both ways (male and female). Rarely, could it heal but then not every marital infidelity can be worked out as I know. Respect and trust lost cannot be overcome in most circumstances.

Please no wimpy male or self cuckolding which is sickness for only the sick jaded one's.

Your talent is evident but some prior marital cheating stories were off the deep end realitywise.

Selfishly, entertain us simi-normals with something close to a reality - a believeability similar to life.

Thanks for your time and talent - Regards

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
I've no idea where this is going, but

I am eager to find out. Cheating husbands are not overly common on this site. You have my interest and I will be following this story closely! Thanks for writing!

DeadWouldDeadWouldalmost 19 years ago
I have no idea where it is going either

and there is not enough here to make me want to find out. This is a way too short chapter, and what is there is repetetive. In fact what IS here is enough to make me miss the rest.

We virtually know the answer from the things the hubby says.

On top of that I smell a wimpy cuckold coming up, and that's enough to turn me right away from wanting to read any more of this.

She refused him sex first, then locked him out of the bedroom. Stupid woman.

Okay, he should have left her then taken up with someone else, but then you have no story, do you?

All I see coming is a woman scorned humiliating her husband. I am heartily sick of stories where people get off on humiliation, so I'm not going there.

Sorry, because I usually like your stories Mr C, but this one has left me right out in the cold.

I might read the comments on the next chapter(s) to see if I am right or not

Jdseller and Joe average are so right in their comments.

If you have any sense at all you have the story finished so it won't change.

Shame you are wasting your obvious talent on the sick story you have signalled with this chapter.

My pov, you obviously have yours.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
great story

Good story I enjoyed it and have seen this type of thing happen before with close friends. Things not going well at home and hubby falls into sex with someone else. I think I see revenge sex comming, but this couple has been married a long time and would like to read about how they were able to get past this and fix their marriage and make it stronger. I guess I would like to see a good story with them happy I know to many friends that ended in divorce

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Where are the others chapters

Will there be other chapters? Where will it go from here. There aren't any children involve, who will walk away? Will this be the end? will they reconcile. And more questions are we to remain hanging or is this the end?

LeBrozLeBrozover 18 years ago
A little twist with pain tossed in too

Now here's a change - a cheating husband as Jim experiences his mid-life crisis; as good excuse as any I suppose. Such an easy target for Gwen who's looking for uncomplicated sex - there's such a thing?

And now that Sharon knows......

The following chapters could get VERY interesting.......

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THATS WHY THE BLACK WIDOW SPINS THEM

and there is always a critter that will crawl into the net, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What`s that crap for? I think you are in cuckolding/wimp and masochismus. So it`s the wrong side!!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
I Smell Revenge A-Cumming!

Jim should be mentally preparing for the revenge that is sure to cum! Once his wife cheats too,this tale can end quickly with a nasty divorce. I mean,why extend the pain?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Setting aside the actual story, this is just poorly written.

Show, don't tell. The overwhelming majority of this chapter was just regurgitated narration instead of actually setting the stage and having the characters live out the story for us on the page.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Bullshit. His wife was a frigid bitch, exactly like my wife. I work out and have a wonderful libido and great stamina for 53 years old. Because i was working out, and my wife refused to join me, my self-esterm went up, and her 300 lbs ass just felt worse. I later learned my wife was going through a "crisis", so was witholding sex as a sort of test. Threatening to dump her ass ended her game real quick. Marriage Counseling is helping, but we'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous