All Comments on 'SexGames Ch. 02'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
More Plot Twists...

This is getting even more interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what the machine can do next.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Got a feeling Taylor is going to join in the fun.....

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Well, I’m going to revise my previous comment because my husband & his coworkers read the story & imagined a totally different chapter 3 than what I had said. They said it would make more sense to have the wife get involved because at the end of the summer, Mikayla & the daughter & all their friends will head off to college but John & his wife could still have some fun. My hubby thinks Vira sent video of John & Mikayla to the wife. The wife is hot, Mikayla is hot.....lots of possibilities

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks for the comments!

@ZZchromosome - The machine is a powerful beast! I hope it will be as fun for the readers as it is for me to figure out just what it can and cannot do!

@RTR10 - I think your original reaction was a valid one. I believe it has a higher probability of happening in the short term than the wife getting involved. With the power of the machine, one summer can last a long time! While I have an idea of where the story is going, I find myself finding new avenues to explore that are totally different than what I originally imagined. Stay tuned for Chapter 3!

For updates and other extras, check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tallmarriedman

A question for everyone, what is a better perk for Patreon subscribers? A story series that only on Patreon, audiobook versions of my stories, or eReader versions of my stories for Kindles and other eReaders?

Thank you to everyone for reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Seriously got full body goosebumps at the end there

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intrigued

I'm VERY curious about what happens next. Some time ago, my kids' babysitter tried to seduce me. She was 21 and the object of some rather inappropriate fantasies for a (not so tall) married man to have. When given the opportunity though, I absolutely could not go through with it because of the "would complicate both our lives" part that kept our main character, John, from making a move on Mikayla outside of the machine's program. I couldn't find a way for it to not just blow up and cause pain for everyone around us so I walked away. So now I'm really curious to see what happens to these characters.

As for the wife getting involved, that seems pretty unrealistic given what I know about wives in general, but we really don't know much about this specific woman yet, so I suppose it's possible but unlikely.

I'm also doubtful that Taylor will get involved given how much the characters talk of falling in love and spending a life together. Polygamy and polyamory are pretty common here at Literotica, but I think that would be a departure from where these characters are going naturally. Perhaps it could happen...Taylor pressuring Mikayla for some inclusion or perhaps the wife choosing to share rather than giving up her life and her home and her status as long as she's still the first lady of the house and John and Mikayla keep things discreet. Or who knows, maybe Kelly is bi and it just hasn't come up in the story yet. Still, I don't know of any woman who would be okay with her husband being romantically involved with another woman. Sexually, maybe, but emotionally and romantically involved is another ballgame and tends to bring out the jealous in a person.

Bottom line, I don't see a way for this to not end up with someone seriously emotionally hurt. I'm super curious to see how they keep it from Jenny or how Jenny reacts if/when she finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish i had waited to start reading!

Now im hanging. Go back in time, wipe out Tay, but then the convo never happens. Invite Tay in, it all goes to crap. It doesnt even really need more sex, the story has been great and now has taken on a whole new twist. I cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressed

I honestly picked this hoping it would at least be average. You blew me away when she turned out to be the real thing.

Now time travel and minimal enough detail about the machine to keep your options open for an almost unimaginable amount of different directions / storylines.

I think you should consider opening this up as a universe that other writers can contribute to (which often pop up on stories online).

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Wow

Wow, and the adventure continues. Getting a little spooky now. Lots of roads to see what will happen. Top marks from me.

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago
You did it again.

I didn't see that one at all. It sure opens up a ton of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Deep and Involved

Definitely NOT your typical meat beater story. Author is spending a Lot of time and effort on plot development. This chapter (actually the first I’ve read), was mostly about developing the alleged virtual reality machine into what now me actually be a legitimate time machine. There was one actual sex scene, a one on one male female with overtones of caring, rather than sex for sex sake.

Oz_JohnOz_Johnover 4 years ago

I couldn't see how you could outdo the first chapter, but you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Honestly this story could turn into a full-fledged novel. I figured it would just be about sex because of the website but now I’m not even reading it for the sex, I’m reading it for the plot. I hope you get to unleash your talents in a way that might make you some serious money some day!

kees10kees10over 2 years ago

All I could say is what has already been said.

And since both the comments were made Anonymous, I copied them, and make them, by using my Literotica-name less that.

Brilliant

Honestly this story could turn into a full-fledged novel. I figured it would just be about sex because of the website but now I’m not even reading it for the sex, I’m reading it for the plot. I hope you get to unleash your talents in a way that might make you some serious money some day!

Deep and Involved

Definitely NOT your typical meat beater story. Author is spending a Lot of time and effort on plot development. This chapter (actually the first I’ve read), was mostly about developing the alleged virtual reality machine into what now me actually be a legitimate time machine. There was one actual sex scene, a one on one male female with overtones of caring, rather than sex for sex sake.

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureate10 months ago

All good, except tiramisù wasn’t invented until the late 1960{s and didn’t get popular for a while after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
1654 Followers
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SexGames Ch. 01 Previous Part
SexGames Series Info