All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 01'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful -keep going

VERY good stuff. Feels real. The wife will have to go through the valley of death and pay massive tribute to get near the husband again. Make her suffer and repent forever. Keep going.

Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
Looking forward to more!

This is a good story and I hope to see much more of it soon.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 19 years ago
No accident here!

This is a very emotional story, and very good! I am quite anxious to see how it all plays out. The good part was there was no simple, immediate cure. It is like a cancer and has to be treated. We will find out if the treatment is successful. Thanks for writing this story!

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Very emotional story!

This was a great story of emotions. Very real indeed! I just wish it had an ending so I could have some closure with it. This kind of betrayl is not easily overcome if ever! But it has been done. I hope they can come to some decision and get on with their lives separately or together.

Cheating on this level is so devastating to the unsuspecting partner that if they try to make a go of it, it will be a long road but something that can be worth it in the end!

Good luck to them both!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great 1st chapter, but ...

Three other chapters have already appeared on other sites. If you've read curious2c's other stories, you can pretty much guess where this is headed. They seem to follow the same exact outline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
well done

Thank you for the story. I am looking forward to further chapters in this saga. I really can't guess where this is going to at this time. Keep up the good writing.

Lilin PennLilin Pennabout 19 years ago
Wonderfully told...

I am hooked!!!! I can't wait to read the rest of it! What kept me hooked was seeing how cheating can hurt and how people rebuild themselves from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

all of this guys stuff is great.... be patient and it will come out... maybe not to the benefit of all ...and maybe not as some of us would like ... but be sure it will be well written and there will be twists ..keep it up ..lol im waiting for chapter 5 on another site ..always worth a second read

jviresjviresabout 19 years ago
Very realistic

It was very easy to feel the pain of the protagonist here. You represented the mixed feelings that goes along with this betrayal very well. I look forward to reading the rest of the saga. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz....

....zzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Impressed with Your Skills

Two stories going at once - challenging to say the least with each very much to life's possibilities.

However, it's the continuance concerning me. Will each story track as true to the reality and possibilities of marital cheating and the normal consequences usually experienced?

Hopefully so as an author as talented as you can make it so with a sensual backdrape and still deliver an entertaining tale of the difficulties and plausible resolutions or divorce as dictated by cicumstance.

Thanks and Regards

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
realistic

You know I can see a man finding out this way. She cheated and now deserves to pay the price. Maybe the writter can see how to fix the marriage. I love a happy ending. this is a very good story and can't wait for the next chapter to see where this is going.

DavefoDavefoabout 19 years ago
Good so far.......

I would love to see a real poll of married people who have

a spouse who cheated twice a week for 4 months...and only

"confessed" because they were caught.

A single event...most would get by that, but when the person

YOU love with all your heart, the person you trust with your

life...lies to you for months. Maybe even deny you the

intimacy of making love because they already screwed their

lover...I don't know anyone who has been in that situation

and stayed married. Four months of lies would do it for me.

If you need further clarification, read "Too Far" by RPsuch,

towards the end he gives an incredile discussion of "love"

versus "only sex". Clarity takes on a whole new meaning

after that. This writer, Curious2c, also has the ability

to make things very clear.

I cannot imagine this marriage making it in the real world,

but this IS fiction, so we have more leeway.

I vote that he sells Samuel's and his wife's body organs to

science. Then enjoys life, maybe becomes a writer for

Literotica??

Next chapter please.........

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Which way to go from here?

Obviously the best route for a happy ending is that Nancy is for real and they love each other and get married after John's divorce.

It's a good story and seems well written.

A not acceptable avenue would be she's married and after cheating with her a few days he decides he has done as bad as the wife and they can get back together. He'd have to screw Nancy 64 nights to come close to being even. Doesn't work that way. No real love, and no trust or respect does NOT a marriage make.

Where Sue has said anything about love, like 'I love you', you can substitute 'I really like you a lot' and it seems more accurate. She did once say she was sorry but it didn't strike home. Was she really? John thinks it's all an act and he just may be right.

Of course, Nancy's husband just may catch him, while carrying a .45, and he won't have any more worries, at all.

And Nancy may well be in cahoots with Sue trying to lure him into a tryst so she can hammer him with a divorce.

I really don't see how they can reunite. Too much screwing around over too much time. AND who knows how many there were before Sam and how many more clients were involved with her???

curious2ccurious2cabout 19 years agoAuthor
Hey everyone...

I have to go to work, and I'll be gone for a month. The next four chapters have been submitted, and will be out as they get checked out and cleared by Laurel and the editors. I will post the rest after I get back. Been a hectic time off this time and part of the reason I won't have it all up until after I get back home. See ya in a month.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
He knew how to win

He wasn't a wimp and his pressure on her made him find out that this wasn't a one time affair. This is geeting good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
"I still loved her"

Bullshit. This guy is a sick wimp cuckold. He deserves every piece of shit his slut wife, love of his life, serves him. This queer limp dick cocksucker is the worst kind of fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wimp

wimp ? looks like uve got some problems of ur own ..... and if u think so badly how would u write it he beat her ?? common who are u kidding hes probably got more balls than u would have whoever wrote "i still love her"

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
the stupid cheating wife

I think John should get the divorce out of te way then go after Bill and trash his life up good by sewing the company Bill worked for for allowing him to ruin there marriage

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
I have a problem with your thought processcurious2

In most cases like this the husband is entitled to sue the wife's boss and company for sexual harassment, alienation of affection and a few other things. Why did you not let the husband be a real man. He is only what you allow in your writings. he is the figment of your imagination and you also let your readers down. Why does the husband only think of getting even with the wife and leaves the man alone that knew that she was married and even to him. He knew him so he was definitely slapping the husband's face...tut tut tut..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good writer mediocre plot

You always write very well but for me your stories are always lacking any characters to root for. She is an adulterous cheating bitch, but he with his insistance on hearing every detail comes across as a vindictive voyeur whose only aim is to humilate his cheating wife. I found it hard to like either one of them.

the Ct. Yankee

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Great Intro

So far we are just opening possibilities and the author says he has all ready submitted four more chapter. This will be quite a story. I love how Bill's wife found out, a fifteen stitch(!!??) wound at the base of the penis! I have to agree that once he dug out all pieces in his wound, the husband really should not have much of a marraige left. But he loves her... That is not a very acceptable idea for many of us.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Good Start

Like the Idea of an Accident Breaking up the Cheating Couple.

it must have been Real painful to get Bit and then Sewed up and try to Explain to wife what happened. would love to hear that "side" of the Conversation. Maybe you could write about his side?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Life does go on even when a marriage breaks up

I hope that he finds what he wants, if not with this woman then with another.

An old song comes to mind, 'If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, then make an ugly woman your wife.'

A good story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this guy wishes

he was the one blowing her boss, sad truth comes out in the final chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey no surprise here - just another selfish slut wife looking to maintain a meal ticket..

from some clueless sap who most likely will wimp out and take the whore back even though she has done everything with the stud boyfriend and withheld from the wimp husband. Naturally, the wimp husband is too trusting and stupid to exact proper revenge & retribution from the slut. That is probably why these sluts continue to get away with it time & time again. Gawd, will this be another wimp male character story again? Obviously, the next installments will prove how wimpy & how ignorant the male figure will be [sad, really sad]. No wonder the human race is destined to fail.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

it this point he is still a man, he got pissed, he did the right thing by not picking her up from the hospital. But he fucked up by trying to talk it out. Why talk now, she was talking when that dick was up her ass, or when she got fucked by two guys but now she wants to talk. This is were it begins, and C2c isd on the track to make the husband a cuckold.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
1ST TIME PICK-UP

Where will it go or grow. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A TRULY TERRRIBLE STORY

Besides the story being much too long, the husband was a real unforgiving basturd.

Okay, his wife strayed, but he was so close-minded, that no matter how much she begged, he couldn't take her back. Shane on him.

How many of are THAT PERFECT, that we can't understand when someone makes a mistake, even a very big one. If he REALLY LOVED HER, he would have been able to try & forgive her.-EATANDBEMERRY

P.S. The comments, by nearly all of the other people here, are Equally shameful.

WHO AMONG US IS REALLY SO PERFECT THAT WE CAN JUDGE

SOMEONE ELSE SO HARSHLY?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

please God, say it ain't so. it is all my fault, i was slacking off on my complements to my wife and she just had to fuck another man.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Talented author but ....

Why is it the guys fault if the girl (wife) needs attention? The wife in this story had a mouth she could have used for communication instead of another hole. Oh honey, I just felt so old and ugly but when I took my clothes off for someone other than you I felt hot! It's always the husbands fault for the feelings the wife has, but why?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Glad I stumbled upon this. So far so good.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Quick refresher

Took a break before reading the rest of it. Very good. Sounds like he will take her back.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
She Should Be History

First, the flattery excuse is getting kind of old. Okay, her husband didn't "flirt" with her anymore after TEN years of marriage. When did she last flirt with HIM? And as he said, she can't even remember the last time she said she loved him.

Second, okay, cut her a little slack, she's feeling a little older(?) (she's only what, early thirties?), and gets into an awkward situation. That doesn't explain slutting out, etc, and in any case, once the first time is over, she should have come to her senses, and if she couldn't confess, at least knock it off!

Third, doing things with lover that she doesn't do with husband. That, frankly is a deal breaker for me, particularly the deep-throat. She can't handle her husband's 7", but she can suddenly take 10"? That tells me that she didn't WANT to deep-throat her husband, because she obviously COULD have.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Bill Is A Lying Sack Of Shit

"For what it's worth John...I'm sorry about all of this. I truly am. I never meant to hurt anyone."

Yeah, that's why he set Sue up for a threesome and was planning for more.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
let's review

he demands full disclosure with all details.

he learns the full extent of her participation including 3-ways with clients.

she somehow thinks it should all be hunky dory if she just tells him she needs him.

he gets so upset he leaves and gets his own apartment telling her if they reconcile it will be up to her, but he refuses to see or talk to her.

and now the super-saint is going off with another woman before filing for divorce or going to counseling, or even sitting down to learn what has been going on.

are we to believe he should be free to cheat and that will make her behaviour become neutralised?

he should either get back in the marriage or get out before cheating himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RB

OK Rightbank I don't know if you are female or just don't have any balls but give me a break. She completely shatters the marriage and his male pride slutting around for months, turning him down, ect, ect. So he finds some to rebuild his confidence and you lump his actions as cheating the same as her. Unreal.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Wow, she goes from flirting to out and out sluttish behavior pretty damned quick...

It's a good thing that first kiss occurred when they were all alone... I'd have hated to see her turn into such a slut in the middle of the day in a crowded office...

And how stupid is she...? How could she think he WOULDN'T leave when her description so clearly indicated she'd basically fuck anyone as long as she got flirted with first - whether she thought that's how it sounded or not...?

I'll be disappointed if he DOESN'T leave her when all is said and done.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Very nice start.

Seven more chapters? The author did not convince me wifey was really sorry for what she did. I assume we'll wade through these chapters, with or without them making any progress. Then, voila, they reconcile. My first wife refused to give me details, even saying, "You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out when it started, so don't even try." It took me a while, but I finally accepted there was no going back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

he still has doubts... fucking idiot...

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago
RB

Wow right bank you seem to have no concept of what it is like to be madly in love with someone and them have them cheat on you. When my wife (now ex-wife) cheated on me I knew I had to get away because I was so angry I was scared of what I would do to her. I think curious2c has summed all the emotions that a spouse would go through in this situation and has done it well. I look forward to reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Do NOT read any further unless you're a big fan of mental illness.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Good story h\gave you a 5

a big old 5 to say fuck you dear annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor2

You stupid ignorant cunt,,, you have to be the biggest whore on this site... Just how many cocks have you sucked after being in your diseased rotten smelling cunt and loose ass?... Quit commenting on the comments.. Bitch...

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Dear annony, you fucking fool, it doesn't matter how many cock I have or have not

sucked, because you dear annony the Asshole of LIT, have sucked more. And your ex wife has fucked more too. Just so we understand each other dumbass, I'll fucking comment on any and all stories and/or comments (especially from your ignorant ass) as I want. YOU are one big asshole and the king of fag.

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Good start

Apart from John's morbid desire to know everything, you've done a great job with this so far; it will be interesting to see where you take this from now. 4 ****

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I can explain” – LOL, SSDD! Even if she COULD somehow explain the cheating itself, how does she explain being able to deep throat her boss’s monster cock when she supposedly can’t do her husband’s?

Oh, so someone says your beautiful, so you suck their cock?

“I could see his desire and approval of what he saw too.” – Okay, now you know that you’re attractive and desirable, put your clothes on and go home and fuck your husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You've go to be kidding????!!!!!

He finds out his wife has been cheating with her boss and arrives after she gets out of the hospital and finds her boss there and what does he do.....tells him he better leave????? REALLY????!!!!!!! I would have walked in, without giving them a chance to respond, would have grabbed the asshole and pounded the shit out of him, making sure I destroyed his cock and balls. Then I's have dragged his ass out of the house and thrown him into the street.

You writers seem to get off on writing your men as some kind of pansy asses.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pretty good

Loved that he made her talk about it.

It isn't as much fun when your slutty behavior is brought into the light and in front of those you betrayed.

It did appear wimpy that he had a conversation with the asshole boss he found in his house.

His wife appears to be a stupid, selfish slut honestly. Who besides a cuckold into humiliation would want to be married to her?

No one should have to compete sexually with their spouses cheating partner. She isn't worthy of touching him and hopefully she will learn the painful lesson she might have to compete with someone who rocks her husband much better than her.

Life is a two way street and whatever you do to someone can definitely be done back to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lawsuits coming out the yazoo here, boss, underling, business, client, she can sue, he can sue

where are the lawsuits? really missed the boat on that one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good so far!

Please don't let this turn into a cucky RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the numbers!

True the lover's cock was exceptionally long, but....

You describe it as being 4 inches around- the circumference. 4''=3.14(pi) x diameter

That means his penis was not even an inch and a quarter wide....that is on the small side

Yeah I know I am quibling but numerous authors have made same mistake. When they go on and on about how stretched out the wife felt I always guffaw.

Term pencil dick comes to mind

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
Wow!

I read this several years ago, didn't vote and didn't comment. Well it's a five, and I like it. I'll read the rest again now.

Jedd Clampett

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry but this chapter was well written, but two lines took the 5 to three

Him.accepting her crap about not complimenting her, and him saying he still loves her after finding out the depth of her perfidy and scope of her wantonness with Dickie boy

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
here it comes a cuckold central story

doesn't matter what she does, cuckold alert waiting to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ridiculous

The copyrighted, weak, cuckish, low T LW husband character yet again. You can tell from the first chapter that the story ends with a RAAC. The wife is one of the worst LW offenders - long term affair, no intention of stopping, doing a threesome with a potential customer, knowing that there were gangbangs coming, etc. But hubby LUUUUUVs her and wimps out. I think we have a lot of low T authors here.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
What’s there to say? She’s weak!

I’m surprised it took her ten years to cheat if she is so starved for validation. Then during the first encounter she masturbates for him, and deep throats him. By the third encounter he has her anally. All because he has a big cock? She is just a closet slut that has no respect and maybe even some contempt for her husband. Sorry, this only gets a 3 Star Rating for being too cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why the other chapters?

The hubby seriously is contemplating taking a whore back...not a one time mistake...not a drunken fumble...but a proper whoring run...and on occasion with a client...that’s way over the line...and unles he is a cuck at heart the only option is to divorce the cheating ass and start anew! So what’s the need for more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How to fix things

Finally a smart man, who tells his cheating wife to figure how to fix things on her own. I'd try to help her. "Were you an anal virgin when we met"? "Yes". Give up your anal virginity to me, your husband. Did you ever swallow a man's cum before we married"? "No". "Then, let me be the first". "Did you ever have multiple sex partners before we got married"? "No". "Then arrange your first time with me and another woman". "I can't do that". "Gee dear, I guess you really have your work cut out for you".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping not take her back

She cheated and would have kept cheating if not caught.

When will she resume

Already gave him more than you

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago
I GAVE IT 5 STARS FOR THE STORY

BUT,WHAT A FUCKING LITERARY FUCKING MESS. WHAT I CALL A dot dot dot STORY! LOAD THIS MESS INTO A TEXT READER AND ALL YOU HEAR IS dot dot dot. NOT READING THE REST. EACH CHAPTER REQUIRES AT LEAST 5 MINUTES OF EDITING. FUCK IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First, the usual pre RAAC blame shifting: I felt bad. I had been slacking off on my compliments to her over the years.

Just fucking stupid. ("Well, Honey, I was absolved from observing my vows because I wanted you to compliment me more."). Typical RAAC writing: women have no moral agency.

Second, we have an especially ignorant form of the "big cock" fallacy (yes, it's a pun). 4" around? That would put him in about the 20th percentile. She was getting fucked by a breadstick. There's a reason 80% of men are within 4/5" of average; it's what works best for women. If you are much larger than average, it's a problem for the vast majority of women. Only insecure men and homosexuals obsess about cock size.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

I stood there and waited as she cried some more. I finally went and got her a box of tissue.

"Okay...I need details Sue."

"Details?"

"Yeah. I'm a cuck and need to hear all the details, dont worry Im too much of a wimp to ever really leave you"

/

/

Warning it ends in a racc where the cuck stays with the slut - who still never gives him the sex she gave her lovers

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Nice build up.

What to do?

My answer, kick her to the curb. The disrespect is just so much. And, yes he is right, if not for the accident she would still be fucking her boss without a second thought.

Yep, get rid of the cheating bitch once and for all. She deserves nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice start. Looking forward to remainder of story

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Don't read anything by this author unless you enjoy unending mindless drivel that goes on and on. See the problem with this site is its shit rating. People 5 bomb or 1 bomb. No one rates honestly because there is no reason why. There is also the problem that the longer the story the higher the score. It makes no sense but there it is. You could have a first time author with 75k words. They will get at least a 4.4. It doesn't matter how terrible the writing. Why? Low intelligent readers.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Love her or not, I was prepared to leave her if she showed me no respect or remorse. That had to be the way it would be.'''''''''''''!!!!! WTF did the MC think she DID???? BTB, for,sure!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol IKR fishgetter

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Possible raac? I quit on this story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stopped reading after first page just a load of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

>grudgingly letting her get a job

If you have that kind of possessive toxicity don't be surprised when people try to find solace without you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stupid. The guy demanded a total disclosure, and then he folded.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very typical fare. I didn't like the bit where he made himself a cuck, getting off on the details of her affair. Any real man would have had no interest in the specifics, just happy knowing the truth that something, enough, happened to cause a divorce. Sadly this guy was just another American cuck, desperate for the blow by blow in order to relive the images later.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anonymous 7 days ao said it all. I left at te profession of still lovin er.

LacastrianLacastrian3 months ago

"She had betrayed me in the worst way, and she had been caught in the worst way as well. I had to find some direction in my life and soon. I knew I couldn't go on like this. I had to face her. We had to figure out where we were headed. Love her or not, I was prepared to leave her if she showed me no respect or remorse. That had to be the way it would be".

The only thing there is to think about here is divorce. The slut already didn't show him respect when she betrayed him, and remorse won't change what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a cuck. Face to face with his wife's lothario, and he leaves unscathed? Im surprised Jim didn't suck Bill's dick too, since he's a bigger pussy than his wife Sue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories