All Comments on 'Mind_Hack.exe Ch. 07'

by Kripto

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m a bit disappointed

The story was good, but I expected more from the conclusion of this story. This seemed to randomly jumble all over the place. Not the ending the story deserved. I hope to see a continuation of shudder in the college years, I found it much easier to get attacked to those characters, and would love to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Take that break, you deserve it. I would love to get a sequel to the shudder series. I will wait for Shudder: The College Years when you get back !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why stop at 18? Why not 17, or 16 or 12 or newborn?

This was patently bullshit. It is one thing and one thing only. Chaos. You think some enterprising pedophile wouldn’t use it to his/her advantage? You think some rapist wouldn’t use it? Or a murderer wanting to avoid detection? Or a person who wanted to re live life over?

This was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

First off, thank you for writing this story. I had a great time reading it!

I enjoyed the final chapter as well. The expose on how some of the general public was using the program was great. The actual ending was decent as well. I would have liked to see some more interaction with Nevyn, maybe watch Nevyn take over a few bodies and make Dan and Adam watch or something like that. But I digress.

For the future I would vote for Shudder: The College Years. Although I think there is potential with both stories.

Congratulations and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
thanks!

Wow, didn't see that ending coming!

Thanks for writing, it was a fun story. I'd definitely be interested in the bridge story between Shudder and Mind Hack. Do you have a mailing list for when you get around to writing again?

KriptoKriptoover 5 years agoAuthor
Email

I don't have a mailing list. Something I have never contemplated actually. I'm just writing this to alleviate boredom mostly and add more body hopping scenarios to this site. If anyone wants to know when the next one will come out, I will send you an email when it happens. Message me at Kripto1@yahoo.com and you will be the first to know. I've already got the outline for the next one. Not sure if it'll be a series or just one really long one, but it will definitely involve characters you know and answer some questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My vote

College Years!!!!!!!!!!!!, oh and great work with this and Shudder! I do prefer Shudder but hey, to each there own!!! Great job on both!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! Both Shudder and Mind Hack are linked!

WOW! I read Shudder first and loved it. Was waiting for the next Story, read Captured Reflections then decided to give Mind Hack a read. Had no idea it was a sort of sequal until you wrote that Kirkwood shuddered. (Think you used a different word.) After that I just couldn't stop reading. The Eroticism was great, but the story line kept me enthralled. The fact both Series are connected is amazing. Please do both the College Years and the Aftermath. Of course a lot of sex, incest and orgies would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Wow just wow I'm lucky I read this series in chronological order or I would have been so lost. Love your writing hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I came across this story through another story suggesting that I read this first. I’m so glad I did! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have you ever seen the movie, FALLEN, with Denzel Washington? I had always hoped that a a more charged and elaborate sequel would be made with the “Nevyn” type character.

Well done! Now, on to that first story i held off on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKripto@Kripto
627 Followers
New story called Time Turned and Polyjuiced at outfoxstories.com. Stories I write will be exclusive on that site for 6 weeks. Doing a gif retelling of Shudder chapter 1 on reddit. Follow me there at kripto_1

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES