All Comments on 'Ditzy Donna'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Must Read

Whether you have an extra 20 minutes or not, this is a must read. Everyone knows someone like this, and must be curious how their life progresses. A great story with many chuckles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Marvellous

More And More And More

GhostbearGhostbearabout 19 years ago
Couldn't stop laughing

from start to finish. A very good story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A story with a great heart.

A story with a great heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a hoot!

This was a great read. I’m still laughing. I thought the characters were well developed and the dialog as right on.

This story almost scared me away when I saw the length of it, but when I started reading it, I got sucked in.

I’m going out and getting some Groucho glasses.

And remember, if you’re going to read it…

‘The following program is brought to you in living color, on NBC.’

ManuvLaManchaManuvLaManchaabout 19 years ago
All The Way!

I like to read humor, but I seldom need to stop a second to laugh. I stopped a lot on this one. You’re description of Donna is similar to someone I knew in the long ago past. Maybe if I married her then, I wouldn’t be looking for my fourth version of Dulcinea. At least I’m lucky enough not to have a bunch of little Quixote’s running around. Good thing too because the business of smiting windmills is a little slow these days.

By the way, I’d really like to know what that neighbor of the Irish guy did to piss him off so much.

Man

Wanton VixxxenWanton Vixxxenabout 19 years ago
You've gone too far with this one...

actually, more like "All the way!!!" LOL I don't know who I feel more sorry for now - father or son - because it sure looks like Junior is going to be following in dad's footsteps with Looney Louise. It could be worse, though. They could be short for the tab and Junior would have to make a decision - either wash toilets with his underwear or go down on Big Peg. Hmmm... tough call. <grin> As usual, you come up with the best {and worse} case scenarios, Kirk -and all are hilarious.

Vixxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT!

I loved reading this story, it had me laughing the whole way through! Keep em coming!!

Kirk482002Kirk482002about 19 years agoAuthor
Thank You, But...

I want to thank everyone for their kind comments, but I wish more of you would leave a name so I could thank you personally. A simple feedback in e-mail form with your return address would also work well.

Thanks,

Kirk

Sarge77Sarge77about 19 years ago
Still trying to stop

I am still trying to stop laughing and giggling. Wonderful change of pace from the usual reads. I hope you continue writing stories. You have a knack for telling great ones. I am going back soon to read any and all of your posted tales.

To bad I have never met a Ditsy Donna or a Loony Louise. Thanks for a great story and some very hardy laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done!!

That was a great story I luaghed and was touched at the same time, you have a gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
thanks....

for one of the best reads I've had in a loooooooooooong time...

magus1011magus1011about 19 years ago
Top Marks

Very well done. Humourous, well written and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
truely a good story

Having been in a parallel time, i would have to say it rings a bell of truth and life's hysterical and akward moments...

Thanks for the smiles i had and reminise....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One Hell of a Story!

Old Son: I have to get on my knees and bow to you. You are a true expert in your ability to construct a fine story. I especially love your ability to inject a sense of humor into the story line. If I ever get my act together so as to be able to imitate your story I will consider myself well served.

SpykkeSpykkeabout 19 years ago
Oh I laughed until I stopped!!

Bravo, your humour is superb. I want to meet this woman!!!!

dcpoet44dcpoet44about 19 years ago
great plot....

and the humor laced throughout this is spectacular. the story had a wonderful pace and you were able to keep me guessing as to what was going to happen. you certainly made a ditzy lady into a wonderful heroine. you've got a fan......~~absolutely loved the story~~

don

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
That was pretty damned funny!!!

I think I would have set up my "friend" so he had a fun time with the police. What a great story. Thanks for the time and effort in writing this story.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great!

I couldn't stop reading it even though I had to piss. That was so funny, so real and sexy too! Bravo! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderfully Funny

Expertly done.... Great job! I loved the humor and the nervousness of new love and the first time experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
5 pages....

I loved it! i hate looong stories i usually dont even read past the first 3 pages... bcuz although i lvoe reading stories liek this tend to get typical n lame or too afr fetched.... btu this one.... i loved all 5 pages of it.. i clicked the "next buttont" about 10 times b4 i had to face the unfortunate fact it was over =( -->> Great ending im glad u didnt carrying on although im sad ti had to ever end =) i'd be awesome to see this as a sitcom LOL that wud be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You Blew Me Away With 'All The W ay!'

Wow. How do you come up withn this stuff? I couldn't stop reading this story.

"Sir, put the cat down!"

Too much!

Kirk482002Kirk482002about 19 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I want to take a moment and thank both everyone that read this story and those that took the time to comment. It made writing it worthwhile.

Kirk

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful story

For a story that aint that sexy this one somehow grabbed my attention and held it. I think it was the subtlety of the dialogue and the interesting and sympathetic characters. Combine that with the nine-irons of humour and you have one hell of a good tale. Just terrific. Well done and truly worthy of publishing.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I must have missed this

I must have missed this when it first came out. This really is a good story. It's funny, has sex and is set in the seventies when I was going through the same life crisis.

It's strange that the girls we remember the most from those golden teenage years either made us laugh or gave great sex. It's a dream if they can do both!!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I loved this story..

Well scripted and developed... and I loved the humor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

I think you did a great job of making the whole thing funny and real. I couldn't stop reading it. I also think it was great that you set it up so that they had fun sometimes not just making them have all bad times. I think the ending was great also.

Tony155Tony155almost 19 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful tale of the angst of being in love as a teenager. I chuckled many times, especially about the "cat", and it didn't seem long at all. It read very well and you should be proud of that. Keep writing these wonderful stories.

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Holy Cow

This is the best story I have ever read. I laughed my ass off! It was sweet and cute and funny in all the right places. I didn't even notice it was 5 pages long. I hope to read more from you.

shiresashiresaalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Good job. Great story, you got me angry(with his friend) and laughing with most of the rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good

that was a story with a great heart, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

This is the best story ever. I laughed, almost cried and laughed some more. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty Damn Good ...

Completely unforgetable. I couldn't think of a story more witty and unpredictable than which i've just read. As a teenager, it's a milestone to think of parental figures going through the same frustrations that our generation continues to grapple with everday. I used to resent my Dad's boastfull reminisces of young lust, but having read this story, the empathy I feel for my father far outhances the scepticism I have gained. Excellant job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now THAT'S what I call comedy

I am still grinning from ear to ear. I couldnt stop laughing...Donna is a real trip...i think she set him up at the post office though...lol...the way their son cheered on his dad as he read also fit in perfectly. This was the first comical erotica story i've read and its got me wanting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great laugh

Ahh, I haven't laughed to the point of crying in a long time...thanks for writing a story that had me on the floor laughing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I enjoyed re-reading this story very much.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

Sir Put the cat down! haha, it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy Shit

The best that I have ever read...

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
Loved it !!!

Ditzy Donna is wonderful. Who could help but fall in love with her. Thankyou for writting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
omg - so f*kin good - LOL

SUPER DUPER!!!!

can we get a sequal?

maybe loiuse's kid? i dunno i LOVED it

good job

(~.^)

ArthurKingArthurKingalmost 18 years ago
CUTE!

I really loved the story.

Its such a feel good piece, and happy endings are always nice.

Well written, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
absolutely hysterical !

Ditzy Donna had me laughing to the point of tears rolling down my face .

I'm sure at some time we've all had that shocking moment when it hits home , parents do do sex and we weren't immaculate conceptions after all !

Great piece of writing !

datadyndatadynalmost 18 years ago
Two word description

FUCKING AWESOME !!!

In the imortal words of Oliver Twist : Please Sir, can I have some more ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absurdly & Raucously Hilarious - The Best Ever

This and you deserve much more than the highest scores - it was withour peer just rumbling from one high to the next.

Absolutely an Upper!!! Bookmark this for a bad day!

True story? What a great imagination and sense of humor to say nothing for your talent and timing.

Damn - that was great. More at interval please.

With Highest Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Great Way to lift your spirits!

I don't laugh much at stories I read, but I found myself hooting out loud with this one. The idea of a story within a story worked well and the comments of the son interjected through out helped to remind you that he was reading it.

This story is awsome.

It's been on the site for a while, but if you haven't read it, please do. It has to leave a smile on your face.

If you have read it, read it again.

Yes, it's that good.

Can 'Looney Louise' be far behind?

Carl

SapphicMojoSapphicMojoover 17 years ago
Hilarity

Excellent job. Well worth the read and the ending was sublime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
excellent

u owe me for the er visit-I busted a gut.rickprince1949.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sooo funny

Really enjoyed that story and it warmed my heart. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
<333

I LOVED IT XDDD it was so cute =). it shows a side of things most people dont think about. as a girl, it was really interesting to see how a guy thinks and how little things that might make a girl insecure (weirdness/snot/farting) can be attractive because of the sense uniqueness she possesses from not caring what other people think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just great

loved the story. by far the funniest story on lit. any chance of telling the story of ralph and loonie louise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why give the author a big head?

I shouldn't be writing this, I never do. But (don't ever start a sentence with a butt!) this time it was too good to pass. It is the funniest piece I have read in a long, long time. Here is to ALL-THE WAY!

I do hope you keep the story going. Thank you for the laugh and the tears... sob... MOMMA, why are thou so screwy???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just Great

This story was to funny. I really laughed alot. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

This story really took me back. I knew someone just like her too. I wonder what she's doing these days? Oh well, great story! I hope you're working on chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

This is truly amazing, i had a really fun time reading this

"to the author: You ROCK !!!!!!!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Done!!!

Really enjoyed your story. It made me laugh and get excited. Don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Extremely good!

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's still good!

This story stuck with me for months; enough so that I had to come back and read it again! Excellent work, I wish I'd known a Donna in high school!

BearFeat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
When a man loves a woman....

I do not think I would fall for a ditzy dame... I hate pain! Now, the way you spun that story made me laugh. cry and wince so many times that I am branding it and you the best read of this year. so far... 3/27/08. Keep up the funnies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome!

ok that was like the best thig i've read on literotica. great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome

Funny and Somehow romantic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The best

This is the best story i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I don't know how I missed this one.

This is funny as hell. I can't believe it's been around all this time and I just found it today. This is a great story if you like to laugh along with the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Read

I thought it was a little slow it first, but I'm really glad I stuck with it :) Loved the character development and the incidental comedy.

The dialog at the end was perfect, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have no idea

I could not think of a whitty enough title to my comment that would match the humor and whitt that this story was written with. I hope to find more of your stories when I go back a page or two to click on your name! I could really see this sort of story being true...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I read the sequel before this

I just had to read this one. It was really good and the son's comments were right on. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Great story! Enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

Awesome story, the cat-fuck part was hilarious!

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

The story was amusing and the way you displayed the characters was hilariously funny. the ending was epic. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Best story I've read all year. Thanks for writing.

Wilde1701Wilde1701over 14 years ago
hehe

That was awesome. Is the first story in the humour section that has kept me reading past the first page.

bbellows02bbellows02over 14 years ago
loved it

Thanks for an awesome read. 10 out of 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A must read.

There are so many positive points in this piece.

Firstly, the plots are well paced with no dull moment.

The story is somehow predictable but not disappointing at all with a nice twist at the end.

Not to far-fetched and was written as close to reality as possible.

Overall, a must read and a pity to miss.

Yours Truly,

JustAnotherReader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sweet

This story is adorable. I could feel the character's rollercoaster of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Laughed my a** off!

This is a classic! I couldn't stop laughing and snorting by the end.

februaryfrostfebruaryfrostover 12 years ago
Sweet and Funny

This is a great story, my first favorite on here. The characters feel very real and I honestly like them and love reading about them. Donna and Ralph are so cute together, and you really had me rooting for them the whole time. Even the characters who only appear a few times, like the cops, are hilarious. In addition to creating vibrant characters, you have also done a great job with the setting. It sounds like they live in a very interesting town. Very nice writing, sir :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

really loved the story, you made me laugh a lot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whoa.

That was so funny! Donna was like the best character EVER! Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

This is one of those short stories that I'll be able to recall some time in the future and smile.

douggiejaydouggiejayover 12 years ago
great story!!!

i loved this story. it was so funny. you may become one of my favorite authors.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GOOD HUMOR MAN AND ITS NOT ICE CREAM

truth is a lot of long term marriages begin that way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
..and I know a Donna....

...that is as interesting.

And if only I could get as close. She's as lovely as "Donna!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I really hope that this gets a sequel ... I was laughing so hard and about died at the end it was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

Been reading literotica for years this was the 1st comment I had to write it was funny and kept me there, and made think of my own donna I let slip away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY FUNNY

Was a great story, i laughed so hard i almost pissed my pants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the end

The ending was perfect! Loved it.

bigkkmbigkkmalmost 12 years ago
Great story. Keep up the good work.

Very entertaining and easy to visualize. I hesitate to read more of Kirk's stories for fear of getting to the end of them.

DurTNerdDurTNerdalmost 12 years ago

OUCH!!! My stomach hurts from laughing, and I've got an upset stomach from avoiding the bathroom so I could continue reading this. I've only been on this site for a few months but damn am I loving your story concepts. I hope you have a sequel set for this because this was awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Sir, put the cat down!"

There's only one way to respond to "Sir, put the cat down!"... the lady should reply with a purrrrfect imitation of the "Catwoman" character while the lad replies deadpan as Batman to make the cliché complete. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderfull

oh wow, what a funny story. absolutley wonderfull. a bit wierd the son reading about his olds. but oh so funny.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
My sides hurt from laughing

Put down that cat you sick fuck lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best

I read this years ago. It's still one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome!

Loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

absolutely fucking awesome. loved the interactions at the all the way house.

SomcockSomcockalmost 11 years ago
Contagiously humorous

If I ever hear of a play called Ditzy Donna you can bet your sweet ass I'm going to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read

Thanks for one of the best reads I've had here.

thebradley74thebradley74over 10 years ago
Nice

Really nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

its wonderful. I read it while sitting by myself and was bursting laughing each here and then. its one of the funniest stories i ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!

Absolutely top-class - I really enjoyed this story, and the original style that kept it moving at just the right pace. I will keep both eyes peeled for more of your work.

Thanks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous