All Comments on 'Jill's World Ch. 05'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
UnrighteousUnrighteousover 5 years ago

The best read any catagory in a long while for me, thanks for sharing. Makes me wonder how I only stumble upon lesbian stories where they really have issues with heterosexuality, seems like thoses are the stories I prefer even if it is disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jill

I enjoyed the part where Jill opens up to Carrie. It makes Jill more “real”. Excited to see how Jill-Sue-Carrie will develop. Excited much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

definitely worth the wait, I think I liked everything about this chapter.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
finally

I've been waiting so long for this chapter. It was worth the wait but PLEEEEEEAZE don't wait so long before the next. (I had to reread #4 and skim back on a few others just to remember who some of the lesser characters are)

All in all, the series is improving more each chapter, and I've been a fan since the beginning.

iceblockiceblockover 5 years ago
Thank You!

Thank You so much for Your efforts, I really really love this story, You know when sometimes you read a novel and you just want to jump in the book and be a part of their World? Well this story does that to me, I feel a real attachment to some of the characters it's such a shame, and I know, totally implausible, that we can't just read from bit to bit to bit!

Looking forward to the next parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back

Extremely well done and I was hoping you would return.

While I personally do not agree with the portrayal of Jill as a having any human tendencies resembling compassion or love, as I truly see those as beyond her ability to achieve...she was simply telling a story from her point of view and in that perspectice she believes she has those traits and that is all that matters.

I look forward to the contract details as it sets boundaries and penalties for Jill’s latest catch. The toughest part about a good story is remembering it’s just a story. I have to constantly remind myself these are little high school girls we are dealing with who are making life altering decisions in the uncontrollable age of social media and never ending recording devices. Nothing that happens anymore can ever be undone let alone forgiven...not even in the quirky world of artists that Carrie wants to join - real world example - just ask James Gunn. Does an 18 year old really really understand that. There is no delete key, no do over, even when you artistry is loved by millions and earns your benefactors billions. NONE.

And Jill just spent this crux of this chapter warning Carrie away from doing this! Jill told her who and what she truly is. Jill thrives on abuse, uncaring use of others, blackmail, manipulation, destruction of marriages, lives, families, she’s a pimp, and so much more... But because she is Jill, she didn’t let Carrie hear it clearly...she toe fucked her so she couldn’t pay proper attention. And even when Carrie asked for something as simple as an extension Jill denied it. So Carrie is doomed. Again it’s a story...I know, I know.

What we need to see, ok I want to see, is if Jill is really able to help Carrie. Let me rephrase, can Jill help Carrie without helping herself too much first. And this sadly has already been answered...no. Jill demands a price for all services up front. And can Carrie at 18 afford it? Jill is a god...err...goddess. Gods do not seek love or respond to love they desire worship and adoration. Jill will demand these. Gods do not return love they provide favor or punishment. Jill will deliver on this in spades. Gods have no rules. No boundaries. No contract will hinder or stop Jill. Hell, Jill owns the lawyers on both ends of this supposed agreement. Do you believe that Carrie is thinking that Jill will hold to these terms when she clearly did not hear Jill state that while others were supposedly protected by such contracts Jill ignored them destroying marriages, sepoarating/destroying families, blackmailing others, incarcerating some...all at her whim? And who is going to remember every item agreed or not, or the proper and improper use of the Oxford comma to include or exclude content and context. And with what authority will Jill stand her ground on the issues Jill chooses to overrun her with or overrule her on? This is where I fear it all falls apart.

Oh and yes I read the part about Jill + Sue = Love but I’ve also read Plato, Aristotle, and the Loving Dominant and the concepts Jill used to describe their relationship equating to love are as paradoxical as her being the philosopher king. That model of love only exists with that world of their own creation and cannot be extended to others. Jill cannot love, care, for another beyond Sue.

If Jill was honest with herself, and I know she can’t it’s just not in her persona, she should complete the contract and sell it to some one who could help Carrie.

God, you write a great story!

HentaiLoverHentaiLoverover 5 years ago
Great Story

I really like this whole Series, both the Darla Games aswell as Jill's World. Its just so immersive, i get Totally lost in the Story and its not this classic Literotica stories. Even when there are sex Parts its more about what Carrie feels and not about the sex itself. So Great. But still i would love to know what happened to Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Enjoying this story a lot. Thank you for sharing your talented efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an incredible chapter

What an incredible up close and intimate look at Jill! Up to now she has been an enigma but this chapter was so insightful making us appreciate all the more the complex person Jill really is. Bravo! Such an amazing writer you are, Panthergirl. I can hardly wait to read more of this intoxicating story!

Hooked6

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Deep

That one was heavy.

I came for a cum but I leave wondering if I want to read a shallow wank story.

I have to know what number 12 is. your killing me.

Jill says Carrie could Dom Jules by the end, nothing to read into there...

It had crossed my mind too right when Jules started akwardly threatening to spank Carrie with her hand. I remembered that Jules was afraid to be a cheer leader for fear of Carrie's disapproval. hmm i can see Carrie switching but she's so aroused by exhibition/humiliation. I wonder how she reconciles accepting herself completely and still feeling humiliated by her sexual desires.

I'm torn between my desire to see a wank worthy encounter involving step mom and my need to see Carrie more actualized

Well done, the wait might kill me :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story

Thank you. And I wonder what Jill will do with Rebecca? In Darla's Games Day 16 on the meeting with Rachel, Jacki, Rebecca, Brad, Charles, Sue, Courtney and Julie Jill said to Carrie "You and Rebecca will never be friends, but she is going to lay off you just a little. It would seem weird to everyone if you two were suddenly chummy. But you do not have to answer to her and she will not try to get you to do anything. Anything she has done to you was under Darla's instruction, more or less, and your own stupidity in accepting deals without parameters, so I forgave her for you. There will be no revenge between you two. Bury the hatchet and move on with your lives."

Rebecca took revenge on Carrie but Carrie answered her. Will both be punished?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great to have another chapter in this amazing series! It is gonna be so hot when Carrie gets her piercings. I hope Rebecca gets her comeuppance at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dom Julie?

Let me start by saying this is my favorite series on Literotica, I love the story, characters and the sex is hot as hell.

However, in the previous chapter Jill banned Julie from participating in Carrie's training, and she had previously told Carrie that a relationship with Julie would have to wait till Jill's time with Carrie was over.

But all of the sudden, in this installment, Julie is more involved than ever. She takes it upon herself to dom Carrie and inexplicably Jill seems to have no problem with it. Scratching my head a little, but I still can't wait to find out what happens next.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Not doomed

I do not believe for a single moment that Carrie is doomed, she is far too strong a character. Loved everything about this episode, so I will be brief and let you get on with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re Dom Julie?

This is my favorite story too. And I scratched my head once or twice too.

Concerning Julie, I think she's not allowed only to be in Jill's house, because Carrie's training can be so degrading that Julie would want to kill Jill, Courtney and others, and herself probably. And in school and everywhere her relationship with Carrie is not forbidden - how can you forbid love? It's another matter whether Julie will ensure the dominant attitude toward Carrie, if she herself is not dominant. And does Carrie need a dominant attitude from her beloved girl? Maybe she needs the opposite. Who knows except Panthergirl herself?

I'm looking forward to this weekend:)

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago

So I got through the entire saga in something like five days or less. Yes, I got not much else done, lol, spank me. But this was amazing, great story, interesting characters, hot scenes.

I do not think Carrie is doomed. She would if she actually fall for Jill, but that will never happen. She adore Jill, lust for Jill, respect her, but she does not love Jill, and see her primary as a teacher, her submission is game of self exploration more than anything else. And Jill is happy with timed contract because Slutball will be fulfilled her goals by then, whatever those might be, but she is long past doing anything without purpose. However fun it could be to just play and fool around which girl like Carrie

I still think any D/s play is toxic to relationship with Julie, but in current context they have to experiment with it, possibly indeed eventually both ways.

If I let my dick to speak, let's go all over again, immerse Carrie completely, let Slutball to wear clothes only for the opportunity to take them off as often as possible, basically wearing barely anything only for classroom and even there a teacher could be revealed as a sub belonging to Jill's group so Courtney can do basically whatever, at home make out with daddy's toy and let daddy dominate them both.

ZeronclZeronclover 5 years ago
I love this story

Great update, This world you're building is so interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Julie and Carrie

What I have personally found most erotic in this story so far is how the relationship between the two childhood friends Julie and Carrie is evolving. Julie started off as a protector of Carrie, but is slowly changing over to being her tormentor. This change over is difficult for the writer to establish, as Julie clearly is not a natural dominant like Courtney and her efforts at disciplining and punishing Carrie so far are tentative and half-hearted.

It will be interesting to see how the roles of these two childhood sweethearts develop in the next episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great. I loved the scene at the bleachers where she had to strip head to toe naked and was left vulnerable to be exposed to the students near by. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Contract?

It's been a while between chapters, so I forget. Do we know the contents of the contract?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's really hard to like this story

The sex scenes are hot. The confrontation with Rebecca has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever read. Just why? Not erotic at all and kills the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The last page of the story

Could I get the last page of the story, or perhaps a summary of no more than 1000 words of how it ends? I'd like to know how the main character ends up but I'm so tired of reading the general stupidity of the writer. This story is beyond tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love this story starting with the beginning in Darla's Games. Although I am a male I would love to be Carrie. I am looking forward to the next chapter you have the chance to write. Carrie has made so many mistakes it just shows her human side and she has embraced her submissive and lesbian nature. Can't wait to read more! Great Story and characters especially Carrie and Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but ...

... you should focus more on dominance in the sex acts.

What your characters had for breakfast is not important.

And let's be honest, nobody cares about what is the color of their socks or how often the neighbors mowed their lawn or the TV shows they watched at home before going to sleep.

Please, don't turn a 3 pages chapter into a 20 drawn out meaningless one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read!

I’m so glad we finally got a bit of Jill’s background...and it was a relief to know that she has internal conflicts, regrets, and mistakes. So much of the genre has the alpha being perfect, which is a bore and strains credibility. I’m glad you’re feeling free to avoid gratuitous scenes, and not worrying that readers haven’t got their rocks off recently. You’ve done some great set-ups for those scenes anyway, so keep up the good work!

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 5 years ago
Carrie continues through her obstacle course

Well, Carrie is past the evil wench Rebecca, but at what price? Running up and down the empty bleachers naked for Julie, returning the panties to the cheerleaders, and the humiliating speech to Rebecca and then to Brad in front of the crowd. And then owing money to Julie? By the way, I didn't like money being a part of the bargain, but it was in character for Courtney to devise the money plan. All and all it worked, so......

Add the mystery of Julie - I can't figure out if she really *is* Carrie's BFF. She seems to do some helpful things but then other things that don't seem to be in Carrie's best interests. She has to find a way to get past her resentment of Carrie's not telling her about the adventures with Darla until after the fact - that resentment, to me, seems to get in the way insofar as Carrie is concerned.

I like the scene in which Jill traces her history in the dom-sub "business" She really likes Carrie and wants to help her grow. And I *love* Sue and her attitude towards Carrie.

Questions for me: What is going to happen with Bobby, the new nemesis for Carrie in group? She is no Rebecca but to me her sadism leads me to recall some of Jill's story. And how is Jill's checklist going to influence the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1336 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES