All Comments on 'Raya's Quest'

by LittleFetishMiss

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You need to make a chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Updates?

Any updates on chapter 2?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
3 because it’s incomplete and chapters are a long time apart.

Too long between chapters, chapters too short and chapter two has an event happen that shouldn’t. The event was particularly protected against. No explanations are given so your just left wondering WTF and then chapter 2 ends.

The chapters are so short that they are more like long paragraphs that have been split, even though they didn’t need to. Normal stories and chapters have a string of events happening that make it a story. A beginning , middle and end, that 3 events at least. This author has just one event per chapter. So it’s like “I did this thing.” And that’s the beginning middle and end. Very economical on thoughts, words and ideas, also NOT a story.

So my advice is to write more, publish more regularly and make chapters self contained sub stories that then link together to tell the larger intended story.

If you can’t manage that then just stop writing and fuck off. Oh hack that shit witch to pieces and fuck her with your point sword while your at it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous