All Comments on 'J and J Ending'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
IF IT IS NOT TO BE A SUPER BTB

do your best not to ruffle the feathers on the way out, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It is a realistic enough ending. Thank you.

It is plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing .A really good read:)

Tidy ending with no lose ends, a bit disappointing considering my own expectations of your build-up. anyway...thanks again:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What she left out saying is she had no self respect. She was just another of the woman involved with three holes for the men in the group to fuck. None of the husbands love or truly respect there wife if they let them fuck a bunch of other men just so they can fuck the other woman. Also the black childhood friend was in it to get as much white married easy pussy he could get and definitely got off on fucking his friends and rivals wife. This black kid that grew up in a wealthy 99% white area always joked how he was going to fuck as many rich little white girls as possible. He would laugh and say what would your parents say if they knew you were taking my black cock up your ass. He always bragged and outed the girl he fucked. A lot of my friends that are black or any other ethnicity love to fuck the other , it’s the taboo of it all. I will say every black guy that I was close to said that if they were ducking a white girl they alway fucked there ass as a dominant demeaning thing and mostly love the ones in relationships or married but guys in general are assholes. How cold he consider a future going back to her? She was cheating with god knows how many and for how long . She was drugging him was and was gonna let men stick there dicks in his mouth just so she could continue to fuck others with a clear head. She also continued after he left so she wasn’t to upset. Lastly no mention of STD test and the possibility of her unknowingly infecting him . She is a dirt bag pig who is only sorry because it all blew up .

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

I liked the story, swingers are an odd group that usually end up in divorce, People who say it brings them closer and all that other Blah, Blah, Blah shit. Is exactly that bullshit. swinging is an excuse to stop fucking the same old partner all the time. Its a cowardly thing to do cuz your to scared to start over with someone you respect and love. Your story got a 4 and my take on swingers is free

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The first story was entertaining

This story tried to wrap up the mess left from the non-ending of the first chapter. It did very little and was mostly predictable and unsatisfying. That the men were into swinging just for the sex was so funny I almost spit out my coffee. As a well known character once said - "DUH"! JoAnna was all about excuses and remorse. remorse that they got caught and exposed. Tough luck. Bringing in women from where she worked was just stupid. So much for discreet. And our man John seems only mildly satisfied with his new life. No surprise there. Leave everyone and everything you know and you're bound to experience a fair amount of discontentment. Again - "DUH"!

So while you tried to wrap this story up, you pretty much failed. If I could write a lick I'd take you up on your offer to FTDS, but I can't and therefore am stuck with this.

Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

hopefully they get back together and you finish the story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh boy

You are the new king of stupid plots.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
Nice conclusion

It's credible, and wraps it up neatly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOPE.....

Can't have them getting back together. Not after all the shit she did. Just not feasible. Should have them meet up somewhere unplanned. As she now works for him, it's possible she can locate him. Maybe make it from her point of view. Just a couple of ideas you might want to consider. Excellent work by you, so it needs finished by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
real life

Your ending is probably more comparable to what one would encounter in real life. Although it lacks the bangs and whistles that many expect to occur, it is probably the best that one could expect given our current standards in the American court system. He's alive, he has his dignity, his self-respect and still maintains a close relationship with his sons.

His wife now, has what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Temporary

After the separation, job loss and on the odds with her former sex buddies....she continued having sex with a couple of the men!

Now, she sells the house, moves, cuts the guys off, can't get a job, decides to quit sleeping around(?) and wants to restart her life.

Well, she loses her husband and easily keeps her sex life going soooo....her abstinence is purely temporary - until she is comfortably employed and has her new life comfy and organized.

Let;s face it, she found out she's a slut AND likes it!

sls06643sls06643over 5 years ago
Let down

The first part of the story was great. The ending? Too sappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Try

This was a potentially interesting scenario but your story needs some serious proofreading to get a better, interesting story. You have potential but there is plenty of room for good improvement.

T.T.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Pretty

mild milquetoast revenge but I suppose he IS an engineer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Didn't read first part, can never understand why swingers in these stories can't leave people alone to don't want to participate.

From this part: "I sincerely hoped the boys would heal quickly and then reconnect with JoAnna. I could see not letting her babysit when and if they started families." - I can never understand why cheated on husbands care about the wives' relationship with the children. That's up to the children. If he DOES think that there should be a relationship, then why SHOULDN'T she baby sit?

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Finally

Finally, his lawyer burned the assholes! He needs to tell his ex to get on with her life, and find someone for herself. Him, there are lovely ladies all over the country that would love to travel with him. Hmm, thinking he needs to bust Amos' other knee, payback is a bitch! 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow this was so bad. Take the whore back?

Bad plot. He didnot need to run. He had all the cards ,resource,lawyers. He could have a police raid after wiring him and exposing the drugging. The judge was toast. Everyone there was toast. The wife was toast. So why run. Bad story line. Now you write he would let her work for his company. Are you serious Farmer-Son. And might even give her another chance .after fucking the neighborhood, for years and she didn't give him a STD.? A$2 whore you made her. Her sons saw her. Who has that kind of sex as you wrote it. Just so bad a story line.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
A little

A little payback, not nearly enough after what she planned, and tried to do. Give her a job, maybe see her again. Not in this lifetime.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Shoooooott Maann!

The Rubber Leg Woman Looking For A Fuck In The Comments Column!

You are Advertising it all wrong.....It Should Read!......I'm A One Buck Fuck....For 50 cents I will give Head In the back of Your Mack Truck!...Shooott for a couple of more Bucks I will show you a neat trick where I can fit that Mack Truck?.....So You Horny Gorillas!

I Suck- Fuck- Tuck A Truck in My Soppy Muck!.....Roll up and spend your last Dime!

★★★★★ WOOF! Story is Brilliant!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
Logical Ending

I liked the ending better than the set up, even though it is a bit sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This woman went from hating the guy when he was home

to loving him when he was gone? He's better liked when he isn't around? Not a great endorsement. The story is shit but I give it 5 *s since there was a divorce and the husband drank the cool aid knowing they were going to drop their dicks in his face. He is either very brave, or a real cock sucker! Make no mistake, .😂🤣😅, I am the real imposter known as

AMerryman 2.0

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

i don't see how them getting back together is possible

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Pretty good start Farmers. Kind of biffed the landing in the last paragraph

Even to think about taking her back? REALLY dude?

If she was just a cheating harpie while married to him, taking her back would be stupid.

She plotted against him, she plotted to hurt him emotionality, and embarrass him.

She DRUGGED him! Then you went for the BS rationale of, my powerful job made me want to get my way in everything. WTH? Being on a power Trip is borderline between obnoxious personality and character defect. The druggug, scheming, planned mouth rape are EVIL, definitely incarnate and not subject to redemption.

Still, great protagonist, except for his wealth you solved all problems without any special tricks, creative and well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Realistic tale

Without going back and re-reading this story I believe that John left without divorcing JoAnne. JoAnne "now" realizes how much she fucked up and is going through counciling trying to figure out what went wrong in her brain that she fucked over her family. Yes John has it all and is living the "good life" but he is not really happy and wants to find that someone special and has in his mind included a "mentally healed" JoAnne in that wish list. They are still married and he is still looking out for her in that he supplied her with a job. Farmers_Son you have to decide how you want closure on this tale. Good writing and I also wished that his "ex-buddy" got more than one broken knee because of the hateful way he expressed his true feeling to John when he thought he was out if it drunk. I guess I would also have wanted him to seek some additional retribution on the people in the swinging group that suggested that they drug him and take pictures of his with cocks in his mouth - that was suggested out of hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reconciliation

So, what would it take to make reconciliation not possible?

He's thinking that it might be possible down the road after everything she did, including drugging him and having men come by to sodomize him.

Maybe if she soaked his genitals in kerosene and lit them on fire? Or would reconciliation still be possible?

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago

Great ending. That gave a little more closure. This was a great story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yuck. Even considering going back to her is pretty disgusting and pathetic. Let's forget the cheating aspect for a moment. Not that it isn't a complete deal breaker in and of itself, but even ignoring that, she drugged him and set him up to be sexually assaulted by other men. That is an attack not only on his person but his sexual identity. There can be no love, or even like, or anything but absolute bone-deep hatred behind such an action.

There is no future for this couple, and in all honesty, she is an abuser and should be in prison where she can't hurt anyone else. Thank goodness this is only a story. If it were real, it would be an atrocity.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
3.7

Didn't care a lot for this sequel. Drugging him, humiliating him, and who knows what else ... I wouldn't trust her with my enemies dick.

Oh yeah, the sequel felt ... abbreviated.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 5 years ago
Fun Story

Not very realistic but a good STORY and well written. Enjoyed it.

looking4itlooking4itover 5 years ago

Well, I write my comment on the original and check back to see you posted an ending. Thanks. Nobody posts in LW to full rave reviews, even the best have their detractors. I guess the fact that there was some retribution for the crew and acknowledgement from the wife of her poor behavior makes for a story of justice served. You cannot have 20+ years in a marriage and share children without deep feelings so I don’t think contemplating reconciliation in the distant future is far fetched. However, they’d all have to understand (Joanna especially) that it will never be the same. Thanks for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No real ending

but then none is really needed... You don't ever want to repeat bad history... let her stew in her own juices. and the lack of contact with her kids and grand-kids will add the spice to her life she was looking for by swinging. BTW I believe monkeys and baboons love to swing as well.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 5 years ago
Unnessary

We didn't need this follow up posting.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Mr Brooks asked . . .

. . . how swingers in these stories can think they can push an unwilling someone into their group. My guess is that swingers in the real world would never do that! Too many problems and too much to lose for real swingers to ever attempt that.

Maybe SJoe knows differently?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a good old fashioned happy ending..

But a proper ending none the less and much appreciated. Amos got off a bit lightly for a so called best bud and I would have liked to see the deviant queer trash husbands get some pain for trying to frame him as a cock sucker, yet he handled it with his dignity intact and kept his self respect and found no need to reinforce his manhood with a Rambo rampage of destruction.

This was a good ending for a believeable story, maturely handled and well told.

*5

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Not a bad ending. 3*

ranec1ranec1over 5 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
I could see more story here

This is a well crafted, intriguing story with good character development and an enjoyable read. I'd love to see it develop to an acceptable denouement.

Thanks for sharing it for my enertainment.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Rep. To sbrooks103x

Yeah, I wondered the same thing. Especially on this one. I know you didn't read the first one but it doesn't seem like the payoff would justify the risks. But it did seem like that whole group was pretty arrogant. They were also very self centered and had that 'rules don't apply to us' attitude.

Never understood the husbands attitude in these stories where they want the kids to still have a good relationship with the mother. They don't have to try to turn them against their mother, but why encourage one? The cheating hurts the WHOLE family, not just the husband/father. Yes it hurts the husband/father the most, but it hurts the kids too. At least in this story the kids are in college. Some in that swing group probably did have younger children who now have to be in some type of local school and hear other kids talking about their parents and what they have been doing. What a tough life for them! It's like any other harmful behavior, it affects the whole family. That's why it's called a family unit.

Would have liked a longer chapter. Can't really see a reconciliation any time soon. Way to many betrayals to get past. She could be a side piece, but why would you? The cheating, lying, the disrespectful conduct, the plotting, scheming, the betraying behavior and the conspiracy to drug and sexually assault and then blackmail him. No, he's safer sleeping with a rattlesnake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was kind of juvenile, but OK. Some really lame concepts though.

She was a bad wife but a good mother? No, not true. It has been said, the greatest thing a father can do for his children is to lover their mother. Easily, the worst thing you can do for your children is to betray, disrespect, cheat on their other parent. She is not a good mother, or she would be using all her extra time involved in her family, not disrespecting their father and fucking the neighbors.

Johanna has found herself again? Bullshit! Johanna is just sorry she lost her powerful well paying job, her family, and her fuck buddies. She is obviously sorry she got caught and alienated her entire family. She is also still sorry that she could not convince her husband to join their fuck club. But she seems to still think that promiscuity is fun. Group sex among married people always ends with some participants cheating, falling in love with others, and destroying families.

Johanna's failure as a wife, and as a mother, isn't just because she has no morals, ethics, or self respect. Johanna is just too stupid to be a good wife and mother. If this dumb shit takes her back he deserves everything she is going to dump on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm sorry but this is as ridiculous as the first part.

This wasn't thought out well at all. There has to be some believably somewhere in the story but this had none that I could see.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
good story

I enjoyed reading although I do wish the last part would have been a little longer. All in all though it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
monkeys swing?

Dude, the only animal you need to mention in that regard are otters. Male otters will not only provide group pleasure for other species, they quite honestly ruin them for anything else. On top of that, monogamous minded otters will guard their chosen mates for weeks at a time keeping them from harm.

Of course the group pleasure ends in death for the other species and the female otters being guarded were murdered by the males before copulation began, but we can't allow ourselves to be distracted by trivialities when discussing the animal nature of swinging!

We're only animals, right?

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago
Magic ending

So he is still on the road and he can cook. Wow! He lives somewhat like a hermit except he has an RV instead of a cave. He even has the odd woman or so wandering past his cave, probably just as dicey as he is, to have sex with. The whole thing has a survivalist feel.

Back home at the ranch, his wife has seen the light. Hallelujah! She continued her activities until he indirectly firebombed the group. Here comes the judge! There goes the judge. All of a sudden all the members of the group are pariahs. Of course her son catches her and ALSO goes on the run, as does her second son. All the men are in hiding from this now supposedly powerless and beaten screw of a woman.

He won!

But he's still on the run living in a cave. His wife's apologies seem thin gruel indeed. He hopes she will reconnect with their kids and is willing to hire her at his company. How, oh-so-civilized. Amos is just fine. He's a stud. Probably has a nice artificial knee and has picked up several other wives to cuckold their husbands. Isn't that the way the world is supposed to work? Best of all, now that his wife has lost her job and her house and her "friends" who amazingly were friends only to fuck her, she seems to have tamed her libido.

It all seems so normal and bloodless. He is trying desperately to convince himself that he is happy while he hides in the wilderness. He has money and success, the respect of the people at his company and in the industry, the love of his sons, has triumphed over his victimizers and had them publicly destroyed. It's the perfect wrap up, yet he hides from one shrew.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 5 years ago
It was . . .

. . . just OK. The plot was fine, but the writing left a lot to be desired. Parts of it just seemed kind of stupid. Oh, well. On to the next one. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What A Fucking Let Down.

Part One was a story left unfinished so when I saw this, I figured the author had done some thinking and added an ending to wrap it up. What I found was partially alright but mostly wimpy... which doesn't fit the description of a guy who founded, built and oversees a powerhouse business. THAT man has to know how and when to kick asses and take names so he's not going to tolerate the shitty treatment he got that was described in part one and the bullshit about not being astute enough to figure his wife out is ridiculous. NOBODY with his intellect, savvy and experience is that naive or stupid as to not find out WHAT'S GOING ON AND POSSIBLY WHY.

As I captioned this... it was a big let down so I grudgingly gave it three stars. * * * and already regret my generosity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You quit writing!!

I guess you put a lot of effort into Part 1 and wanted to move on to something new.

That's OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Stuff

Read your most recent and then everything else. Very well done. Love how the emotions drive the story. Thanks for well written, engaging stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More than okay.

So it wasn't scintillating but life rarely is. It felt like a reasonable ending to what had been laid out. Our narrator will surely find more fish in the sea and certainly there are some who would like to have a decent marriage. He may even decide to go outside his comfort zone and find a nice black or brown lady. I guess that's my fantasy life talking! It seems my appreciation of beauty has broadened as I have gotten older!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

he should get back to her and also both need to seek therapy

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
surprised

i am a little surprised that the cops did not send him to the hospital to have a drug test

the bitch and her friends could be charged with attempted murder.

he may have been allergic to the drug that he was given.

if he takes her back he is putting his life in danger...... god knows what she may do while he is sleeping.

he is rich and pussy will be thrown his way so he doesn`t the cheating bitch .

let the bitch suffer .....

remind her every day what she lost ...... lmfao

great job in writing this story and it was a fun read so thanks

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WITH WHAT SHE WAS PLANNING

ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU PORTRAYED HER AS A CUNNING EVIL WITCH,SEPERATE BANK ACCOUNT,STTING HIM UP FOR SOME PRETTY NASTY GARBAGE,,,,,WHY THE FREE RIDE,,,I THOUGHT HE WAS PLANNING ON DRUGING THE ENTIRE GROUP,SILLY ME.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
Liked the first chapter

This one, not so much. "I'm seeing a therapist to know why I was a bitch and to find myself" Boo Hoo Boo Hoo. I think JoAnn would have continued with the sex parties if the video hadn't come out: consider the fact that her son finding her with three men. And that was after her husband left.

Would have liked for John to have a bit happier life but it doesn't always come to pass.

Thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
1st part

Was good. Interesting very interesting. Second part....well until the final sentence was good. Last sentence killed the whole story. Interesting though.

SyummSyummover 5 years ago
Nice story

Really I am sad read this story from the first part. Bat the end is very good, really very good... good story good job

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Interesting Ending

Her note leaves it clear that she believes he has disconnected from the local scene and thus was an attemṕt to reintegrate him. I don't think he bit...

One thing that I thought strange was the fact that the swinger group accepted one member of a couple without the spouse being involved. That sounds like a recipe for a disaster, such as occurred. But the even stranger behaviour was her working so hard to get him to join in. Was she feeling guilty? Maybe she did love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
C'mon and get real...

Money is no object to this guy? He can buy a motorhome a trailer and a harley plus have an investigator working full time. Then he doesn't need to work anymore either....c'mon! I also found it funny that Mr. Perfect lost 2 inches in height...from 6'2" to an even 6'. I like to see a husband get out of a bad marriage without getting raped but too often you writers get carried away as is the case here! Hubby has all the cash and no worries while the slut wife has no money, no job and no house. Plus she has to go to work for hubby. See what I mean? Plus he couldn't have been to great of a husband or a father. One son is living at home but we never hear about him except at the end and wifey is fucking around for a year or so and he hasn't a clue. It must have been true love alright! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Good second part to J and J.Can we have a third?.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Thanks for part 2

Now- would you consider doing a part 3? Your writing is very skillful and very entertaining and a continuation of this story would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the story 5*****

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
How could he ever take her back

His impression was correct, the wife he knew was long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
part 3 please

Just finished reading this story and would really lovea part 3, the other one you did we good but this was better. Just need more to see what happens next

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Ending disappointing

I was looking forward to a grandiose revenge ending. Oh well still a decent read.

gaforrestgaforrestabout 5 years ago
i enjoyed it

thanks for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep those wives that humiliate and cheat

Are prime wife material ,there are so few fish in the sea.

FD45FD45about 5 years ago
I agree that I would not remarry her

However, let's get into 'the training and care of a wife'.

My wife knows how I do things. She doesn't try to change me. I don't try to change her.

A NEW woman in my life WILL try to change me, which is a whole battle which I'd just as soon not have.

That is why he might reconsider her seeing the errors of her ways.

But drugging and blackmail? Um...that's a big thing to overcome. Not for me, thanks unless it is separate RVs.

fritz51fritz51about 5 years ago
Move on fella !

The reason to not diverse is gone, his boys now know and are moving on themselves. Time for him to get his ass in gear and divorce the slut not muse about reconciliation. Consider why she's talking all full of remorse now: lost her job, any new one won't pay her life style, she's been outed so no rich guy is likely to be taken in by her anytime soon and who the most likely patsy to fix all her woes? She hasn't changed, she's just altered tactics to fit her new needs - avoiding being poor. Dump her and move on. There is happiness out there if you will go look for it, looking to step back in hell sure isn't a logical plan!!!!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

In chapter 1, JoAnna was an evil whore. She was fucking legions of guys and planned to drug her husband, then have some men sexual assault him so he could be blackmailed into going along with her debauchery.

If the cheating wife goes off the deep end, like JoAnna did in this story, there should never be any reconciliation or redemption... you get into farcical RAAC territory. She deserved to have her life completely destroyed and left miserable and cut off from her family for all the shit she did.

John softening his approach towards her was unbelievable considering what she planned to do to him. If that was my wife, I wouldn't want her anywhere near our sons. She'd proven she was vindictive, cruel, and completely without morals... you don't want people like that involved with your family. Him giving her a job and bleating on about hoping the boys would forgive her stuck in the craw.

A decent sequel would have had charges brought against the drugging rapists and John ruining all their lives. JoAnna should have done time, then when the bitter ex-con got out of prison, found herself penniless and completely disowned by her sons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Okay, I tried and now I’m done because you did that ish AGAIN!

You took a great story and with the last two sentences managed to take all that hard work and toss it in the shitter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Still not finished

So open ended, will they or won't they?

Drugging and blackmailing is unforgivable, maybe the multiple sex partners could be, especially for a couple together 25 years and looking to wind down. Maybe, perhaps for the right couple with a better man than me.

He claims she was a good mother, so if nothing else he should let her know what they are up to, no need to break their confidences and tell her where they are.

Amos, among all of them should have had far more done to him, knowingly fucking a married woman is bad enough, it's worse knowing the husband, but a long time friend is the highest of treason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Joanna isn't the only one that needs counseling

John needs some help too. If he's ever going to move forward or if he's going to decide to forgive Joanna, he needs to get mental help as it seems he just can't let go of the past. To be fair, it hasn't been that long. Your time line hints at 6 months, but some things in this chapter would seem to have needed more time to pass than 6 months. But in the end, you once again left us hanging. He's "not betting on it but he won't rule it out". UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it was....so-so

the only real problem i have is how contradictory the ending was. you TRIED really hard to salvage the ex-wife, but it was too little and too late. Once you wrote her as a character that would:

1) drug a man 2) have that man raped by other men/women 3) film it on camera for possible black-mail/money/sick personal pleasure 4) and do not forget how the husband found some small evidence that she was already in the process of leaving him by having personal accounts.

Once you wrote her that way, a cheap 'i'm too stupid to live' letter means nothing. she's NOT a good mother because she's a psycho that would drug and rape people. she's unhinged if she can profess love for the same person she denied sex to, verbally abused, cheated on, conspired to drug and rape. that...is an UNSTABLE mind.

a saintly spouse MAY forgive a cheater that wanted to push swinging like the wife did after who knows how long of cheating with an entire club AND denying that spouse sex. Those are all marriage enders, but with enough skill you can pull off a good RAAC. I'v read those stories, and I think you have too. You were blending in some of those elements here. If the criminal activity wasn't there, you COULD do a decent job of this. I cannot believe the husband still holds love for that monster, or thinks she's a good mother. Or believes she's capable of another shot. Normally I would. You did such a good job of making this woman a sociopath, that even hinting a RAAC is silly. Yes, silly. I won't insult you, you're a talented author. But this, two contradictory themes....being FORCED to blend within a span of a few paragraphs....is silly. I'm not saying BTB. I pity her. She needs mental help. Yea, she's a violent criminal....or planned to be. She's holding beliefs that cannot occupy the same head space. She is by all accounts a high functioning psychopath. I'm not an expert...I don't know what type of personality disorder she has....but she's got at least one. I wouldn't let her near my dog, let alone my sons. I wouldn't have an ounce of love left for her. I speak from experience. I pity my crazy ex....but they burned ALL the bridges. And they are criminal. Like killing small animals for fun. Like....this is the character you created. I hope you really understand that. Because the husband doesn't seem to.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Joanna as a babysitter?

For her future grandchildren? Not no, but hell no. Joanna was ugly, skanky soul that should never be allowed to care for small children. She drugged her husband to get her way. She should have spent time in jail for that nonsense.

PotSub206PotSub206almost 5 years ago
Ending was anticlimactic:

The plan to keep himself and his wealth protected was a smart one. He could walk away and live the life of retirement he chose. The wife lost her sons respect, her job and was sued but, in the end had enough money to purchase a "nice condo" because she sold her home. John never even filed for divorce. Then there are others involved in the community who were shown to have not suffered any major or lasting consequences for their actions, why? The only person who seemed to have suffered was the fake friend Amos; I am of the opinion that is a travesty of justice and wrong. Where is the investigation once the truth came out with the judge, since the two officers knew the truth of the group succeeding in the criminal act of premeditated-drugging him. The neighbors turning on one another is not a consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wasted effort

This isn't a new chapter, this is just a sad little epilogue that should have been tacked on to the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

why not add a third chapter to where they do get back together

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

I wish I could join him with a matching setup and dump my wife/life too, but I need to win the lotto, first. I could complement his gadgiteering/tinkering as I'm a HAM w/MS-EET.

If there is a fault in the story is he did not burn the CHEATERs hard enough. The PI would have nefarious connections that could administer alley justice while he is RV'ing the other side of the USA.

Her CHEAT and desire to drug/blackmail him went way over the edge requiring retribution for 4 wasted years. The boys dumping her is not enough, loosing her job due to her lack in community trust is not enough - she needs serious payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So even after

He left, and gave her his letter, she was STILL getting gangbanged. She had no regrets, even showing his letter to her to her fuck buddies. She only stopped when FORCED to do so, by getting fired, publicly humiliated, and was cut off when her fuck buddies left, and she was caught in the act by her son. Doesn't sound like she was too broken up by his departure, only by the consequences of going against his lawyer.

With the ridiculous plots and actions in your stories, you could at least have ONE of the maligned and humiliated cucks divorce the cheating bitch that obviously hates him and goes out of her way to hurt him. Instead of feeding your penchant for leaving open ended stories where you leave enough hints to suggest a re-cuck-concilliation ending, ACTUALLY write a fucking ending once in a while!

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Ho-hum

I'm in complete agreement with Anon 07/22/19. This was kinda boring and pointless and honestly should have just been included with the main story. There were a few things of note but really nothing worth writing about. Sure, he left and stood up for himself and protected his assets, kinda, but now he's just a sad little man driving aimlessly about the country. Guy should have gotten a divorce a long time ago, gone back to his home town and found a woman who doesn't think with her crotch. The shit's blown over by now and all her little fuck friends are gone and can't hurt him, so why is he still hiding? Silly and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd like to see a continuation

What's missing is the confrontation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The last paragraph

Ruin the whole story. One star is too many.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
No RAAC possible. Way to much disrespect.

Cheating club is not punished enough.

Amos more physical punishment.

Lawsuits against everyone for every thing possible.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
GOOD STORY

Stupid comments authors ask for others to add more. How dumb can people be.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Tough Crowd!

F_S, you are playing to a very tough crowd. Clearly, many would be happy only with death, maiming or something involving foreign brothels. Others want all loose ends tied tightly and a perfect crystal ball reading of the future. Thanks for a realistic finish, although I squirmed at the ending hint of reconciliation. Dealer's choice = author's call. Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it.

I gave it a five stars. But I do think the confrontation needs to be done. Power corupts, in this case absolutely corrupts. Good to have that lawyer in his pocket, huh?

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 3 years ago
Not a bad story but you about ruined it with the final paragraph!!

We have to wonder what reason the idiot had for going to a party where he pretty much knew they were going to drug him?? The only reason that can be deduced is that he was STUPID!! Anyway he managed to escape by the skin of his teeth but still has to hide out until the motor home was ready so why didn’t he do that in the first place??

But the biggest problem with this story appears right at the end with “ Who knows it might even be JoAnna”? The story teller had it all together and then blew it with that stupid comment!!

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Yup. Last paragraph soured it? I’m all for reconciliation when it makes sense, but to bend over and take the abuse the guys in farmers sons stories, well it’s sick.

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 3 years ago
What happens if.........

It's a really good story. Do I have some qualms with it? Sure, I'm human. But it's your story, which I happen to like. If I didn't like it? Well,it'd be move on, nothing to see here.

I've had opportunity to read some of what I've authored in the past (different content, different directions) after it was released and had to wonder what dipshit wrote that drivel. Of course, it was moi. Can't please everyone including ourselves.

Overall this story went into different tangents than most, hit a few very good high spots and was a very good piece on the hubris of mankind and our ability to block everything out in the pursuit of our own happiness, damn the cost to others.

So, thank you for this work :)

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Poor

Poor ending,there had to be more that could have been added,eg did he ever go back to his firm,did he get divorced?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too little info here......

From what was written in the first story...this is a Joke.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This authors......

endings are consistently weak. His ending chapter scores seem to reflect that too.

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Huh ? ??. The ending does not make any sense???? Why give her a job?? Why throw out the possibility of reconciliation

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Why would he even consider touching the cheating whore again? How infected would the cesspool between her legs be by now? You almost completely ruined a good story with your thoughts of considering any kind of reconciliation! 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yuck

Ruined by the last two sentences!! Who would touch a well used whore who had been fucking all and sundry for months (Years?) without a qualm?! Amos the Douchebag was a player, so who knows what filth he brought to the party?

Some other comments have it right. Good stories with good plots but ruined by poor endings.3*s.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand the part about the guys wanting her only for the sex. Did she think they were interested in her for stimulating and provocative conversation? Three at a time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For those that don't understand the last two sentences, it's easy: the guy is living in a motorhome, is lonely, misses the home life, having a wife, companionship... all things associated with his ex wife. It's just a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some of this sequel was great such as the repercussions on the swingers, but overall I was dissatisfied with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

STILL STUPID. Sluts are NOT good mothers; ask your sons!

You might take her back?????

Double dumb stupid.

Not happy??? triple dumb stupid!

you got a ZERO for both chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. I would have enjoyed about 4 more paragraphs of the Judge. Something like 400 convictions needing to be retried, sent to a federal prison, plus having his ass sued off . Amos needing crutches or a wheelchair. Maybe a 5 years later get together to see what ends the story.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you sir and of course, no nitpicking from me

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous