All Comments on 'Older Neighbors'

by amandarose34b

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 5 years ago
Good Read

Us older fellas do know how to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Start

I love how this story began and then took off when the 64 year old retiree fucked the 24 year old lady. I really like mature stories. In fact, I am hard right now just reading this story. Thans.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Older Lovers Are Good

Older guys make good lovers, but in my mind I am singing the lyrics to a country song: "I ain't as good as I once was. But I'm as good once as I ever was." 5 Stars for story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I loved this! It made me soo horny. I think older men are so hot

cubscou88cubscou88over 5 years ago
Great Start

Really enjoyed this story. Loved how flirty Mitch was before accidentally finding his way into her pussy. Can't wait to read more!

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 5 years ago
Hot story

I always enjoy reading the women's take on these encounters. A plus for you that you don't describe yourself as one of those 38DD fake tits/shaved pussy types. Natural is always better!!

A drawback was the spelling errors/typos. They are distracting, and interrupt the flow of the story. Proofread, proofread, proofread!! Then read your story again. No matter how many times you review, you will always find an error. My worst ones seem to emerge after a story has published, and I read my submissions over at least five times.

This was wonderfully hot, and it always gives me hope(I'm 59) that I still have a future. Hope there will be more chapters, since there seems to be some interest on Pete's part. Nicely done.

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 5 years ago
An editor and you'd be laughing

Superb story but let down by the errors all simple for a proof reader editor to put right.

I think she should try it in a tighter hole maybe even a DP if Pete is long and thin!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 5 years ago
Nicely done

Really enjoyed this.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Fun Read****

I like your writing style. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
anatomy

the penis cannot reach the womb, or penetrate the cervix.

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Excellent!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't understand a lot of it.

Is English your first language because it doesn't seem like it.

"He seemed so much your at heart that my grandfather although he about the same age"

Absolute garbage and the people who are raving about it must be the ones dragging Literotica down by putting up with bad grammar, spelling and nonsense writing.

Rawandrisky6Rawandrisky6almost 3 years ago

I loved the story.. and unprotected cheating and life changing sex is the riskiest and most powerful sex of all. It's refreshing to hear that a natural Bush is coming back. I identify with this story on every level. Hopefully you slept with his married jinx swimming around inside you. Very empowering feeling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She described his big thick circumcised penis so well, especially the large head, nice deep head ridge and big piss slit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I agree with Hitchhiker

Get a proof reader and an editor.

Or simply read it yourself to see if what you've written makes sense.

You must get to grips with your and you're.

You're means you are.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler10 months ago

Epic and exciting. Would love to watch! 🥂

writerjabwriterjab3 months ago

Reading this quickly became OLDER and too repetitive for me to want to continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramandarose34b@amandarose34b
314 Followers
I am a 23 year old straight single female that will neither confirm or deny I am or have practed incest but I will confirm that I enjoy thinking about it and reading about it. I will neither corfirm or deny that I have slept with a man greater that 50 years older than me or th...