All Comments on 'Marry The Knight Ch. 23'

by Zev95

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Zev95Zev95over 5 years agoAuthor

https://ko-fi.com/zevguy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

So to recap, guy gives you shit about your stories. You delete pratically all of them on A03, then you basically play dead because not even a peep was heard about you in so long everyone assumed you were dead. Then you slowly post chapters already written to one of your best series that's still going. Then you leap on the comments and demand we pay you? We pay you for the fanfic smut? Dude that is like EA level of bad right there man.

Zev95Zev95over 5 years agoAuthor

I'm not demanding anything. I'm posting these for free, whether or not anyone tips, and rewriting a few chapters so they better meet my standards besides. I'm not sure what more you can ask of me.

Zev95Zev95over 5 years agoAuthor

Fuck it, I tried, but I guess no one wants to see me continue this story, they want to whine and bitch and moan. I have better things to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
People want you to continue the story...

Plenty of people want you to continue it, however deleting it all from other sites, vanishing for a year, cramming it all behind a pay wall and then asking for money in the comments makes you seem like you're just in it for the cash. I don't blame you for that, making money off of writing is difficult, but you can't deny that the manner in which you've gone about all this doesn't paint you in a positive light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Some people are just entitled. We're happy that you're posting these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We still want the story

Yes we still want it if you want to go let someone else taking over I understand if you have no job and you trying to make this a living it fin with me I just come here for poison ivy and batman that I been looking for

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the whiners, please.

Pray ignore the demanding whiny bitches. I've hoped for more of this story for a long time, and it was very nice of you to provide it. Writing takes a lot longer than most people realize, and good writing is harder than it looks- we appreciate the effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Can we please get more of this story?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Artistry

It would be great if you continued the story. Its beautifully written and I definitely want to know where it goes. I've reread it several times.. if not more than that. That said, I cannot afford to pay for your artistic creativity. I understand that as such, you have every right to refuse service. That is the world we live in. As a student, this site is my way to destress and your stories have been central to that. Please consider adding more chapters to this story or even a delayed chapter posting here for free while those with means can receive the whole story all at once in real time. Again, it's perfectly understandable to not post the rest of your work. After all, it is your literary work product. That said, this remains my favorite every story on Batman and the villains he deals with. Every character feels real, intimate, alive. Almost as if they were not speaking pre-planned lines but were alive and commenting in real time to every action. That, in itself, is rare. Feel proud. Good luck Zev95. May your endeavors all go well.

Sincerely,

A curious fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZev95@Zev95
1589 Followers
If you enjoy reading my short fiction, imagine a whole book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQPQTPSS?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_C91SP5X4YH5DFD7MQHR2

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES