All Comments on 'Another Big Step with My Wife'

by Rigid1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Very Nice 4 Pecker Story

Tell the anons to go fuck themselves...since no one else will.

Your's is EXACTLY the type of story we need on LW.

Very well written with a good story line. Excellent.

It would have been a 5 pecker if she would have bent over and took it in her pussy while her husband kissed her telling how much he loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You'll get higher scores

If you tell us you left her working at the store after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too long

Word count would be half of she didn't stutter so much

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
20+* Say it's a Great Story.

Rigid probably picked up 10 of those from readers pissed off at the MDCC (moralistic dried-up cunt critics) that infest this category.

If there is anything more than I enjoy pissing off a MDCC, I can't for the life of me think of what it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hubbyhw, we know of a few things you like better than

pissing people off. They are sucking cock and taking cocks up the ass while your wife chuckles at your little worthless wiener. Watching real men bang your wife is obviously way up there on your list, as well. Rigid, this is a great series you have going! 5 *s and a few 😂🤣😅! I love seeing my wife suck strange cock, too!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How do they give this a 3.80

This rating is si fishy .

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Only thing fishy is the smell of your cunt.

Hope 'Another Big Step' earns a 4.50+

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 5 years ago
I love glory holes

Glory holes are like the box of chocolates in Forest Gump. You never know what you’ll get. I love them xoxoxoxoxo Annette

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 5 years ago
Irony

Anyone know what the word fiction means? Never mind, it is unimportant. It is better to say you hate the story after reading it in its entirety.

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
Enoyable

I dont mean to be the proverbial stick in the mud and it may only be from past experiences that it even had an affect on me but there seemed to be an awful lot of lying to each other. Without saying more. I know how that can be a turn on of it’s own, the Wife too timid (or too scared of her husband realizing she is a rocket queen) to completely own her actions. It can also be detrimental in the future if something on her own comes to surface. Good read none the less and thanks for sharing!

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
hoping for more

these characters and plot have me checking the site every day

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Another Big Step

Thank you R1 for a nice perverted exhibitionist/cum sucker story. A zombie-brained wife who does everything is a joy to know. I hope nice hubby can help his poor wife into other compromising situations. Good reading, 4 solid ****s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Absolutely loved the story very interested in hearing it develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hell yes

i want next love that hole ,one smart woman .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Marvell movies are ridiculous. That's why I never go to see such crap. The LW arena I enjoy very much, but I'm really confused that angry guys come here to read and comment. It just makes no sense. Most guys I know don't do anything they don't like but these dudes are pretty strange....

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

fun at a glory hole. I had a good time as it was like I was there because author is so very descriptive. I would have really liked the wife to be fertile and lost in her Arousal so much she had to fuck that black cock and take his load. I always like the pregnancy risk sex for the biggest excitement and turn on. Thanks 10 to the writer. Very Good Job.

lbgjklbgjk5 months ago

Great story and sure sounds like she had fun. Would sure like to meet her at a gloryhole sometime or in the theater, then I know we both would have fun and enjoy ourselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous