All Comments on 'It's Good To Be Me Pt. 03'

by fatdaddio

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So creative

Yeah that ending but totally makes this not racist. F**k Off

fatdaddiofatdaddioover 5 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, You are an ass clown. if interracial stories offend you, then why do you read them. Of course it's racist, it's an interracial story. It's white husbands/boyfriends letting their wives/girlfriends get fucked by niggers with big black cocks. It's derogatory, it's degrading, it's taboo, it's forbidden, it's dirty.........it's interracial........

federiquitofederiquitoover 5 years ago
Felicitar

I'm excellent! the stories of interracial sex, hopefully do more of these, Greetings from Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Loved it and your stories. Really hope for another ir sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The story is hot but they make the guys sound like idiots but then switch it in the end . The boyfriend is a moron but at least he knows she is a pig deep down . The relationship is done done really just go your separate ways . She a manipulative sneaky bitch who is a whore and on top of it will fuck anything including getting double teamed by two black guys. In the recording I would’ve said in the video how she blindsided me with this and I didn’t know. How I’m not for it but recording it to out her dirtbag whore ass. Then wait a few days to find a different dorm room if possible and send the video to everyone we know back home family included.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous