All Comments on 'How I Persuaded My Wife to Indulge Ch. 02'

by Horace212121

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
More! More!

Both very good stories! Truly appreciate the lead into. Testing the waters, taking things slow, not rushing and risking anything. Gives e a few ideas for my Wife and I to try ;) PLEASE keep emcoming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES...

THERE IS INTEREST, SO PLEASE CONTINUE. NO SUGGESTIONS, BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE GOOD IDEAS AND WANT TO GIVE HER AND YOURSELF A GOOD TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOOOOOOO

THERE IS NO INTEREST IN THIS SHIT. SO PLEASE STOP. NO SUGGESTIONS, BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT YOU HAVE ONLY SHIT IDEAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely NO interest!

The husband is a complete moron. The standard questions apply. When his wife finds a man with a bigger cock or simply one that is a better lover and she realizes that her husband will never be able to satisfy her sexually going forward, their marriage is over. When his wife gets pregnant from another man, their marriage is over. When she catches a nasty disease and passes it along to her husband, their marriage is over. When she finds another man that has more money or she decides is her "soul mate", their marriage is over. The point is this. Why would anyone risk their marriage for a few minutes of sexual gratification? Does her husband have NO pride or self respect? The whole premise of this story is just ridiculous. Even for a fictional story its totally absurd. Awful story telling. Terrible, unlikable characters all add up to a lousy read.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

1*-non-erotic drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tell Me More

I enjoyed your first two erotic adventures, especially that they are true.

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Congratulations and Welcome Aboard !

Your first time posting to LW --welcome.

I see some of the dried-up cunt anons have already introduced themselves. Please don't let them get you down. If you haven't orgasmed in 20 years you'd be a bit testy too.

5***** + favorite !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HUSBAND

My comment, I would have wanked my self to death before that evening so she would have had great difficulty in getting me to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series

I would love to hear about the next visit Hope you both do her together.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
OK so far Horace, just a little messing around

If this is going to stay as just a little side thing, keep going.

But if this is headed to where jobby is way better than you, and she is fucking you less, or in any way preferring him to you, please stop!

Only cuck gimps want that crap,,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Welcome to Literotica. Most of the authors here are deleting the negative troll comments. Let's hope you join them

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
There is definitely interest

Do not let one sad little man who can't except that others have different opinions from himself dictate whether you continue. Please know that the reason this site exists and people come here is to read stories like yours.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Believe me there is interest

This story fits this category well and most people who come here seek out these stories. There are a couple real asswipes who feel the need to force their opinions on others here. Don’t worry about them as the great majority of readers enjoy this stuff. If you don’t want your stories to be associated with them, then you have the option to delete them. Thank you for taking the time to write and share with us all.

Horace212121Horace212121over 5 years agoAuthor
Don’t hide in the woods

I am happy for any feedback but prefer the snippers don’t hide in the woods and allow a right of reply. It is all true, it was my fantasy and our marriage strong enough to survive the purely sexual liaison. Rules were set and abided by. That is my message. There is danger in starting this journey so be careful but have fun.

Bullies are usually insecure and don’t have what we do!

Horace

PS the final instalment is being reviewed for publication soon.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Persuasive wife

I like the action

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whorewife, cuckold story. Horace obviously wasn't man enough for his whore.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch1916 days ago

Great story, I have a similar fantasy about my wife, so wish she would go through with it, I find it very erotic to think of another man making her cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorace212121@Horace212121
21 Followers
I adore mature women and enjoy helping dutiful husbands satisfy their wives. Either because they can no longer perform as they once did, or the lady has an insatiable appetite for sex.