All Comments on 'I Married a Pervert Ch. 02 - Naked'

by IMarriedAPerv

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Excellent Candaulist / Exhibitionist Tale

5***** for your perfect story of a man in love with his wife's body and pridefully wants to shows her off, while she gets a thrill watching men paying her a cum tribute. A match made in heaven !!!

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
Cool Story

Loved it! Good tempo and steady short dialogs. She seems like a VERY cool chick. Your really portray the excitement of starting a relationship with someone new and the joy in discoring things about each other. PLUS you reminded me of the word “BOFF” fixing LOVE that word!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! This girl is a rocket scientist!

"I had been going up to see the guy who would later be my husband every other weekend for a couple of months. During that time I learned his name was Rick."

She visited a guy every other weekend and managed to learn his name! Incredible! Small wonder the IR guy loves this well paced, brilliantly written story, especially the cum tribute. What a great guy! 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊 for the genius displayed!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Astonished

Wait, she was going to see a guy whose name she didn't even know? She didn't find out his name until after she started going up to see him? Seems like that is something I would want to know right away. Like maybe the first time we talked? I wonder if racist boy knows his wife's name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

It's no Chuck Tingle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who was the stupid?

Not the boyfriend, He was testing the waters and found out she was a cheap whore! She still thinks he'll marry her! After all she is a stupid cheap whore! Closet gay @peteswick is still loving these shitty stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another dumbass writer

They aren't married, this belongs in another category. How hard can THAT be??? And who marries some random slut that exposes herself to every Tom, Dick and Harry? That made no sense. Horrible writing.

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Great story

Wives who enjoy showing off are great. Having one that will show off for your friends is the best. Most who do it will usually only do so for strangers. When they will do it so that you can brag to your friends, it takes it to another level.

I think it's funny how 26thNc and his troll brigade seem to put so much emphasis on scores, when we all know that the scores mean nothing since he and his buttbuddies rate nothing but his revenge porn anything but a one star. When the scoring can be slanted so easily, it means nothing. Stories on the new page are always lower due to his bullshit. As time goes on the stories get the scores they deserve. I still don't understand his motivation to spend do much time in a category that he hates. I guess he us just a hate filled person. I feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It is fun...

to show off to friends.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Not bad IMP

Good middle of the pack sex adventure.

I don't see why the sissy cuck helmet polishers are drooling, but I don't see a reason to trash your story either. Open and experimenting is good, especially since theyre unmarried at the time.

If it goes all wimp cuck, I will no like it, and since your writing needs some technical work, the score would be low. Let's hope it stays simple fist fodder. Good luck. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would marry her, I love a woman that likes to be naked all the time even around my friends. I would share her but without condoms

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A man would be a fool to marry this whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have had her suck everyone’s cock for them. It’s only fair since she kept them horny being naked all weekend. And they watched her fucking. I’m sure she would have enjoyed sucking them as he watched her. He could have fucked her as she was sucking everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So far good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous