All Comments on 'The Good Neighbor'

by KaitsMate

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding!

If this is a true story, it is presented very well. If this is fiction, it constitutes superb writing. Keep it up!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Ignored wife without kids needs impregnated

This is a very erotic story. If she was so hot for some good loving, perhaps her husband could not give her a baby is why they did not have any kids. If you keep fucking her while he is golfing, how long is it going to be before she wants to have a baby with you? Needs additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
bruised groin

The bruised groin was a nice touch to get the action moving! Your story was very well written, with a believable premise and a believable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

.

What a great story and written very well to, it sure got me excited. keep it up.

w

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
A baby or two.....

Since she does not have any kids yet, perhaps you can give her the seed(s) to grow in her belly, and furnish her and her husband a family of sorts as you continue to fuck her in a continuation of this erotic story?

HornyVikingMNHornyVikingMNabout 11 years ago
Too much of a good thing

First - I really liked your story. I think the setup was great, the scene was plausible and the tension was building nicely as the eager lad was helping to move the furniture for his sexy neighbor.

But - at times you work to hard to paint the picture. Too many words, too many descriptive adjectives. Here's one that threw me: "She let me throb in her soft grip as she stared back beyond my misty eyes and into my mind. She swooped again and took me softly between her lips..."

I'm not sure if you're still writing (I hope you are), but don't work so hard and let the words "less is more" guide you. Inspire the imagination of your readers, don't try to replace it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous