All Comments on 'Threesome with Friends'

by HotStoriesHere

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Character Names

Please just give the characters names, it was too much to keep track of who was who.

Restless64Restless64over 5 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed the story but agree that the characters need names.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 5 years ago
Unlike others, I found your story boring.

In my opinion, it demonstrated what happens when your story is told entirely by narration (and with no dialog except for what's summarized by that narration). Not to mention that your tale wasn't particularly special. There's nothing in it that's compelling or even mildly interesting. If your goal was to set yourself apart, I guess you succeeded: but was it worth the trip?

kafkafover 5 years ago
Oh dear.

Your writing style is so wooden and tedious. Put some life into your stories. This is like watching a bad puppet show, except not that good.

It is impossible to know who is who (or even which gender) at times.

We don't have access to what you meant to say.

"When they were finished, they cleaned up and got dressed." I mean, do you really think we need to be told that?

And you can't work out he difference between lie, lay and laid. You get it wrong every time. I won't even mention all the other grammar mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly Fucking Awful!

"His friend and him was talking about..." I should have stopped there, but was curious as to how much worse it was going to get. "His friend and him was talking about..." I should have stopped there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous