All Comments on 'Happy Accident Ch. 02'

by FirstTimeSmutAuthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Second part is much more amusing than the first one, a drow and her pet tentacle monster :D

I'd gladly read more about their adventures.

FirstTimeSmutAuthorFirstTimeSmutAuthorover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thank you very much for commenting! While I will be getting back to this series, I'm actually planning a series of shorter stories playing around with monster girls. What do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry didn't get back to you

Lit has been blocking me from commenting often.

I think with your skills, you would surely accomplish that. Monster girls are always welcome here, I guess :)

FirstTimeSmutAuthorFirstTimeSmutAuthorover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thank you for thinking so. While I'm editing the first chapter, I'll be putting out some other works as well, just so I don't get rusty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This reminds me of dnd, I'll never be able to play a drow the same way again lol. I usually play male drow though, which is funny and awkward when females try to flirt with him.

FirstTimeSmutAuthorFirstTimeSmutAuthorover 5 years agoAuthor
Reply to 10/17/18

I love that you play D&D. How do your male drow characters respond to flirts and romantic overtures, if I may ask? One would think they would reflexively submit.

redzingerredzingerabout 5 years ago
Building something good

You have a talent and some great ideas (loved him doing his own anal), however there are some structural faults you need to sort out: switching between tenses, and the constant pov changes. Both of these can be disruptive for the reader.

Hope you keep going with your world. Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirstTimeSmutAuthor@FirstTimeSmutAuthor
50 Followers
Aspiring Author hoping to advance in skill. Shoot me a message if you want to give advice, talk about one of my works, or just shoot an idea my way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Happy Accident Previous Part
Happy Accident Series Info