All Comments on 'Taught to Eat Cum by My Ex-Wife'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Love the thought of sucking cum from a woman and having another cock right there to suck on too - beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I was a cum slave

What a hot story! About 25 yrs ago I went out with a stripper/escort who eventually got me to eat cum out of her pussy and asshole right after her "dates". Later she would take me to parties where I would eat her out right after she was fucked and clean off the cocks of the men who fucked her, sometimes cleaning her cunt 10 or 12 times in one evening (and as many cocks). Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

Thoroughly enjoyed the action in this story, but watch the usage of the word cum, as past tense should be came. Still an absolutely erotic story which is powerful fantasy fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Terrific

About 5 years ago I was friendly with a stripper who would get a good load shot into her by her husband just before he left for work in the afternoon. I would wait outside her house and when he got on the subway for work, I would go to her house - straight to her bedroom,and clean her up. After the chores we would go out for dinner and then she'd go merrily off to work at the club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hopeful

I only "wish" I could tell my wife about this secret fantasy I have, but she would freak! I have considered getting some kind of sleeping pill, put it in her drink, and have someone ready to fill her with his load...and then have him leave. I would then slowly lick the warm sweetness from her cunt and love every drop.

I have attempted to go down on her after sex, but she won't let me. what do I do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

best story i have ever read. WOW i wish i had a wife like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastically lucky guy!!!

I am one of the lucky men out there with a wife who not only knows of my love for this, she has indulged me numerous times. We enjoyed numerous threesomes with a friend of ours a couple of years ago. The first time he joined us, he pulled out of my wife and came on her tits. He got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I was compelled to taste his cum so I surprised my wife by eagerly licking up his sticky mess. My wife got so turned on that she directed me to her pussy and started talking dirty to me telling me to lick her slutty pussy where his cum filled cock had just been. After he left, I admitted that I had huge desire to taste another man's cum and had been eating my own since college. During the numerous threesomes that followed, she would have me lick her while he fucked her and would direct his cock to my mouth when he announced his orgasm. Needless to say, I got to eat his cum many times. The final time he joined us, my wife sat with her gaping pussy open and fratically massaged her clit to orgasm while she watched me give him a mind blowing blowjob onto my tongue and all over my lips. I was a cum covered mess. Another time we were entertaining a male friend of ours, drinking and partying. The two of them disappeard for some time then returned looking disheviled. He quickly left and my wife led me to our bedroom where she layed me on my back and started sucking my cock. When I was fully hard, she announced that she had been a "naughty wife". I got to eat his cum too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one lucky guy

your wife, you better keep her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

I love sucking and licking my wife's pussy and her lovers cock and balls while he is fucking her to. Sucking the cum of his cock and out of her and fucking my wife's juicy cum slimy pussy until I shoot my cum in her, using his cum as lubrication. It is the greatest feeling ever. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
love to eat cum from her pussy to

holy shit that was hot i to have ate my wifes pussy after she has fucked her friends i love when she tells me to clean her out then i fuck her sloopy lose pussy best feeling in the world if you havent tried it you dont know what your missing should be a club

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
that is so hott

i wish i could find someone to have guys cum in my mouth yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nope! not for me

i was looking for a what diet to eat or some sort of supplement to take to make me cum more when i orgasm. i heard peter north eats a certain diet and takes supplements which make him cum literally cups of semen per orgasm. anyway i saw this story in google and i was curious as all i could see on google was my wife trained me to enjoy cum. wasnt sure what it was about but i read anyway and i have to say, i was pretty grossed out. i love being my wifes bitch every now and then but... i could never eat another mans cum. way too much for me. ive shot in my own mouth before completely gross. you guys are crazy. good for you guys though for being so adventurous. just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want to try it

you are so lucky. i have always wanted to lick out another mans come from a pussy, then clean his cock with my tounge and make it hard again for some more fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i think is fake story

i think this is a fake story, the cucks i have know in real dont do it as intense that is, seems fakey

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuck that..

if some woman actually really loved her man his cum would be enough... fuck that... i would be dammed if i eat some other guy cum out of the woman i loved... fuck her and the boat she road in on... fucken woman she just took advantage of this guy and the sorry ass that he was he just let her... fuck that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

I lick my wife clean for years now...

She has sex with lot of others...and I enjoy looking and cleaning

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The humiliation is great

Absolutely loved it. I have licked my wife out after sex with two of her lover's - though she never let me watch. I have a lover who has let me watch and lick her after. she shagged a guy in her room while I was in the lounge - she called me through to lick her clean and then clean her other man's cock - he came in my mouth later. best was when I watched a one nght stand fuck her - he eventually came in her mouth - she stood up, walked over to my chair told me to put my head back as she emptied the guys cum into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lucky Guy

wish i could try that!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I

I WANT TO TRY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
buttered bun

For years I have been fascinated by this. It happened to me by accident once. I had a wife who loved big cocks- we were in law school. I came home unexpected. She didn't want him to know I knew. I let him come and then; walked in as he was leaving. He said he just had to use the john. Meanwhile she slammed the door to the bedroom. I pounced on her and tasted cunt cum for the first time. I can't remember the flavor, but I came without touching myself. Needless to say we did this for a while, the bigger the cock the more I liked to watch. Then she got into black guys- what they call a set. Four guys fucked her on and off for an hour. I was allowed to watch; each guy came at least twice. I was so afraid of being branded, but I did sneak a feel of one of the cocks in her; then I licked a pint of cum out her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I LOVE IT TO

MY WIFE DRESS'S ME UP AS A WOMAN SHAVED LEGS GARTERBELTS BRA AND ALL. WE FUCK MEN TOGETHER AND IF THEY CUM IN HER I GET TO EAT HER PUSSY CLEAN ,IF THEY CUM WHILE FUCKING ME SHE EATS IT OUT OF MY ASS .WE LOVE TO FUCK AND SUCK AS MANY MEN AS WE CAN AND EAT LOADS OF THEIR CUM ON THE WEELENDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wish I could have some

It makes my cock so hard that I want some cum in my mouth I strayed eatting my own cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I. Want some cock in my mouth to

I would love to have a nice long fat cock in my mouth to so I could suck his cum right off of his fat cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mmmmm

damn this made my cock rock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
When i was young.

My sister use to come home VERY drunk after a night out with her boyfriend,

I use to sneak in her room after she passed out in the bed and touch her naked body under the blanket. Sometimes if she was too drunk to shower she would go to sleep with cum dripping from her pussy. I would lick her pink young pussy clean. Then id jack off all over her cunt and leave it,she thought it was her boyfriends cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Black cock

I told my girlfriend I would suck ten black cocks just to taste her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Where the fuck do these little toads come from, yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

This is the gayest shit I ever read I can't believe you cat's are married and like to tast another dude's cum YUCK! I don't want to even taste my own cum this is fucking amazing that you can let much less one dude fuck your wife but sdome of ya'll talking bout 3-4 at one time shooting cum in her pussy and you are licking it out WOW! I hope she is on the pill because she get pregnant that baby gonna be frankenstein a white face, asian arms, spanish neck, black cock, and indian feet..you dudes need to face reality that you are fucking faggots and stop trying to be straight...what scares me most is to think some of you faggots are CEO's of big corporations ...little do yoru employees know you take one up the ass and suck cum outta any cock that's stiff you faggots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cum loven it

I loved this story...and I want to do it too. I've sucked for my wife lots of times, and I've eaten cum off of her face too. Now if we could just get a boyfriend so we could all share....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hypocrites

Funny, I bet none of the people who said this was gross have no problem watching a woman sucking pussy. They obviously have no idea what the difference is between gay & bi or bi-cuurious. As for me, the story was hot... my cock was throbbing as I read it. I'm not necessarily into eating a bunch of cum from a woman's pussy but I have; & I'd do it again... I also love sucking dick, even two at once, & getting cum facials & eating balls... and would LOVE to eat a woman while she's being fucked, so I can lick balls & cock for her & suck cum from it while she watched. Does it make me gay? Fuck no. Ya know why? I don't do anal with men, don't kiss them, don't find them attractive. Have no other interest in them whatsoever. It's just sex; sucking on an appendage that just happens to squirt hot liquid in my mouth. Learn the difference guys! I was grateful to read this story... if the author was here, I suck his cock until he pumped cum down my throat in appreciation. While his wife watched. Gonna go shoot cum all over my face now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Dickhead

When you tell your family you have A.I.D.s I'm sure the fact you don't like guys fucking your ass or making out with them will be a comfort. P.S. You are pretty gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I had to laugh my ass off at the comments

Almost like reading a series of stories. Never knew there were so many cum sucking fetish lovers out there. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yum!

When I was single I ate plenty of cum from my dates cunts. I love to eat pussy so i didn't mind eating their cum filled pussy if I was their second date for the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

Extremely hot!! My cock is rock hard and my wife will be home in minutes. I'm going to eat my cum from her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lover's cum

My wife has a lover and she loves to have him cum in a condom. When she gets home she makes me pour it over her and to then lick it off, afterwards I lick any remaining cum from the condom. I love it and cannot get enough.

boramandaboramandaalmost 14 years ago
Free Pussy Photos - Free Sex Daily Picture

Free Pussy Photos - Free Sex Daily Picture Galleries, Sex Stories, ... She nodded and wiggled again and enjoyed the feeling of cum dripping out of her wet ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cumm

I love it. i want to do the samething. i want someone to cum in a pusssy and make me eat it out. I will even suck his cock clean too'

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bi cum licker

My ex-wife use to come home from work after fucking co-workers at lunch time. She thought I didn't know, I just loved eating their cum from her moist pussy.this went on for a year. When we split, she told me to try and make me jealous, but I siad I already knew. And I liked it so much I was sucking guys off 3-4 times a week during our marriage. I won't even date a girl who's not into bi guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it too

My ex wife knew I used to suck cock and would make me eat the cum out of her pussy after I would unload in her. It was the only way she could cum, oral sex with me sucking the cum out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SUCKING A MANS CUM FROM WIFES PUSSY

WISH MY WOULD DO THAT FOR ME I DO LOVE THE TAST OF PUSSY AND SUCK A DICK TILL THE MAN FILLS MY MOUTH WITH HIS CUM ,WOW IWANT TO SUKK A MAN OFF WHILE MY WIFE WATCHES ME TAKE A 8 INCH COCK IN MY MOUTH AND SUCK IT DRY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disgusting

Allah or Bin Laden gona get ye, ye disgusting perferts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WISH THAT WAS ME SWALLOWING ALL THAT CUM FROM WIFES PUSSY

I love to let guys cum in my mouth too I wishh

my wife would let other men fuck her pussy and just before they came she make them cum in my mouth instead she does make me wear panties all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cum Sucker

My wife first had me eatting my cum from her pantyhose.She would jerk me off in her pantyhose then stick them in my mouth to suck the cum from them.The first time i ate my cum from her pussy was the most fun i ever had durning sex.Now when we fuck i have to lick her pussy clean or i get fucked in the ass until i say i will eat her cum filled pussy. Getting ass fuck with her strap-on makes for some big loads of hot steamy cum more to eat.MMMMMMMM good hot cum from her pussy.Been eattin cum for 30 years never gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
tasty

i love to eat cum from anywhere, cock pussy ass i love it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love cum myself

I was interested in why women craved sperm so bad from the dicks they serviced and became interested in tasting sperm. I used to suck off guys and swallow and love licking sperm out of a womans vagina or ass. I actually adore the taste of sperm and know full well why women crave it so much now

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cum lover

I love eating my own cum but I wish my girl friend would invite a bunch of guys over and jackoff all their cocks into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cum eating

I too love to eat cum from my wife's pussy. I often fuck her three or four times, cumming each time and she saves it up for me to eat out afterwards. I'd love it if another guy could join us, twice the cum = twice the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
experienced

i just talked my wife into letting me lick her clean, i too love the taste of cum and have for 25 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cum eating

My ex wife invited me over to see my kids and after some time they left. My Ex wife and her new boy friend were in the hot tub and they asked me to join them and I did. She and him were getting it on and I joined them and to my surprise he was wagging his 12 inches back and forth to me.I soon started sucking his big cock and my ex wife knew that I would love it and she watched me suck him off. What a great time that was. He came in my mouth as my ex wife watched me and I liked it that a woman watched me suck off another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cum eater

Sissy Bobbie, my wife works part time at a strip club and their are many used rubbers laying around on the floor, ect. She collects as many as possible and makes me suck all the sperm outa them and the sperm, some are so filled with cum that I feel like I'm drowning in jism, nxt. She wants me to suck a real cock thru glory hole at her work and have my little sissy mouth fucked like a pussey! Maybe suck all the sperm outa the strippers counts and assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A WAY TO START SUCKING COCK

I have a little urge to suck cock, but the only turn on I would get is for my wife to make me do it and for her to be really turned on by watching me do it while forcing and encouraging me to like it and she couldn't wait for the thick cock cream to spurt into my mouth so she could share it with me.

I would like for him to fuck my wife while my mouth is right there on her belly waiting for cum, then i want her to pull my hair back so she can see the load spurting into my mouth. that is the key it would have to drive her wild for me to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Learning to love cum

My wife is teaching me to love the taste of cum. It started with her snowballing me unexpectedly one night. Then she forced me to suck my cum out of her pussy. At first it felt so wrong but Im gradgually begining to like the taste of hot cum. She asked me recently if I wanted to eat a lot more and I said yes. I think theres a bukake party in my future !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Eating cum from girlfriends pussy

I love black cocks and white chicks, I loved licking the ass and sucking the balls of my girlfriends black boy friends, then licking the cum from their cocks and eating their cum from her pussy and ass hole. I have been sucking black men since I was in high school, they have the most beautiful large cocks, so when I met Ellen, she was with a black stud, she told me that I could go home with them, but I would have to lick his ass and suck his balls when he fucked her and then eat the cum from her ass hole and pussy. I was very excited and, he had an 11 in cock that was 3 in thick, wow! I couldn't get my tongue out of his ass hole than night, needless to say she loved it so we became a couple, for more than 10 years. I am sure we fucked a thousand black men (Oakland, CA). She used to like for me to get gang banged by several black men at a time, letting me push out their cum from my ass into a saucer to lick up and having them piss in my mouth. I am looking for another woman like that, now I just have a girl friend and several black male fuck buddies.

Great web site

Love that black cock and women who want you to clean them up!!

Tomas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
cum is delicious

i love to eat cum from a hard cock or out of a fresh fucked pussy. it is not only great tasting but it is extremely sexy !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yes I learn to love cum to. Started with mine out of my G/F and now I help out my room mate when he does not get lucky ...

I love cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Al5034@YAHOO.COM

I love sucking cock and eating CUM. You were so lucky to have been trained to service multiple cocks many times. I wish I had a mistress that would make me perform like this. mmmmmmm CUM in my mouth !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just tried it

Showed my GF your story last night. It got both of us really turned on and we ended up having great sex. When I came home tonight she was waiting for me wearing nothing except a smile and reminded me of the story. Anyway, we've just had another great fuck and she persuaded me to clean out her pussy. Fantastic!!!

She's on the phone now asking one of friends to cum round.

I can't wait :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ditto!

I also like eating cum from a woman. I find when I am licking her clean, I usually get hard again, and ready to fuck some more. I always enjoyed it when my wife would fuck another guy, and I would get to taste his cum. One of my old girl friends would fuck everyone one she could, and sometimes I would get up to ten different loads from her pussy in a day. I have got to liking it well enough, I actively seek out guys to suck them off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice story

I've eaten cum from my wife'c pussy & it alway's make's me HARD:+}|

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
megan

i also let men cum in and my hubby lick me clean or fuck me when im full of sperm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
megan

my hubby like it when men cream me up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wife did it

My wife read your story I didnt know she even read it. I got home the other night and another man was fucking her, when he cummed in her she immediately straddled my face making me eat his cum out. After he left for the evening she showed me your story and told me thats where she got the idea and hoped I wasn't mad. I told her I was at first of finding another man fucking her, but after she sit on my face I got very excited and liked eating his cum from her fucked pussy. We plan on doing it again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i wish

I wish I could eat cum from a pussy everyday! Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hell Yeah

I lick my cum from my wife's pussy all the time. But sucking her lovers cum out of her butt with a straw is by far the best. Yummy yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I always wanted to eat cum especially my own anny advice on how to eat my own without chickening out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
di i do a good job?

I wish my wife would make me suck a big hard cock, I wish she was a dirty slut and treated me like this. I would love to see her do a bunch of guys and have them come all over her and make me lick it all up,I'm masturbating right now thinking about playing with a mans cock while Im on my knees in front of her making me do it, please make me suck that cock you bitch.I want to be somebodys cum slut ...Gdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yourhottt

i wish someone would eat my cum , if i could reach it i would suckit off my self

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tastes great

I;d love for my wife to get fucked by someone else and let me clean out her pussyhole. I'd be glad to suck their dick and get them hard to fuck her. Shes not into fucking much and I never fuck her anymore. So I've started sucking cock and I can't get enough of big cocks. I'm just a cum eating cocksucker now and I'm always looking for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My fantasy never realized so now

I just go out to meet guys to suck them off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Feeling

The feeling you get as that warm thick salty load drizzles over your tongue is seriously horny. It's easy to drink another mans cum from a girls cunt when you are horny and haven't just cum yourself. You will swallow it too and even suck his helmet to get to the sperm which the final spasm didn't release. You will love it as it is easier than eating your own cum which you have just released as your mood changes quickly and you can chicken out. Although if it's just me and my girlfriend I wait about 15mins so I'm horny again then suck it out of her and drizzle it into her mouth or swallow it yourself. I sometimes freeze about 10 heavy loads of my cum in a little plastic container and then when we want to use it in our sex play we stood it in hot water for 10 mins until it was body temp and it thickened back up a bit although not as much as fresh from the dick. I poured it into my girlfriends anus through a funnel and drank it through a straw. It was an enormous load which just kept flowing into my mouth. The moment of swallowing is just fantastic. Use cumplay in your sexlife it's very erotic when you are completely consumed with lust and entirely in the moment... Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure filth

My wife and I joined a swingers club just so she can get as many loads of cum in her ass or pussy as possible and then she uses two plastic balls to stop any cum pouring into her panties. When we get home she straddles my face plucks out the balls and let's all that hot cum pour into my open mouth. Sometimes there is as much as 8 loads for me to drink. She is so happy that I enjoy doing this that occasionally she let's me fuck her friend who is single and she eats her creampie and they really do some seriously perverted stuff as I watch them. Once my girlfriend and her mate pissed into each others assholes through a funnel and let it shoot over each others open mouths. I have to say though they need to be pretty drunk to do this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whant to pussy that was just cumed in

I was raped in jail and foced to do things i did not whant to do now i fantise abote eatting pussy after some one cum in sider dos that make me gay i do whant to see her aet a nother womem be for i would eat another mans com from her pussy i think it would be fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sooooo Hard and horny

I love reading this. I role play with my wife but never get to the stage of telling her that I would suck the man off just after he cums into her. She gets so turned on if I tell her that I would love to lick clean her wet hole which would be full of another fellas cum. I am sat here with such a hard cock right now...Not sure if I am Bi or just one dirt bag

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
made me hard

very hot. i love to watch a guy fuck my wife reverse cowgirl so i can clearly see his cock thrusting in her pussy and i can lick her clit and his cock while they fuck. i lay my tongue on the underside of his cock to feel it jump as he shoots his come in her pussy and then suck his cock after he slips out of her. then she grinds her pussy in my face while i lick and suck her cummy cunt until she comes. it's so hot sometimes i come without touching myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!!

This is mind blowing as it almost sounded like my life in a book.I was married at 22 , got a job after college and my wife was still in school. Every night when I came home from work she would be dressed all sexy and always wanted me to eat her pussy. We often talked afterwards about how hot and wet she would get as juices would just flow out of her pussy as she would climb on top of my face and ride my tongue. Kim had been fucking lots of college guys for over a year before I found out. One day after work I came home and she was in bed, said she had been waiting for me! And said she needed her pusyy eaten, it was all sloppy wet as I spread her lips a big thick load of white cream was all over her clit. I licked franticly as I assumed she had been masterbatting. I told her how good she tasted as her pussy flowed with that sweet cum !!!

I heard a noise that came from our closet and started to get up to see what it was , but she climbed on too my face and began to fuck my face draining her juices. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two guys leaving the room. I then realized that they had just fucked Kim and filled her pussy with their cum!! I had just sucked two guys by proxy! And then I thought to myself, but it tasted so good.

Kim finished fucking my face and I told her that was the best as she was full of cum and just kept flowing.

Thats when I realized I love the taste of a mans cum!!!

Then I thought about how much I had enjoyed waring my sisters silky and lacey undergarments growing up.So I began to cross dress and pickup straight guys.

And the rest is history!

wow thanks for the memories!!!

Brenda

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
???

I'm sorry but I have never heard anything like this. Is is utterly disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love to eat cum

I have always love the taste of cum that flows from a full pussy,or after she sucks me off spits it back into my mouth. After fucking her in the ass I sucks her ass clean and lick all the cum from her pussy and between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Me

I think it is made up but hot. I would love to get in a situation like that. Group sex with a female master telling me to eat guys and her at the same time. WOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like it

I also enjoy eating cum from a lady, whether it is my cum, or someone else. A lady friend of mine owned a bar, and she would fuck 4 or five guys every Saturday, and I would lick her clean whenever possible. Once I started sucking guys cocks to get it right from the source, I have really become a semen lover.

Ric Carter

Somers, Montana

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cum

i love drinking cum out of a girls pussy i love mens cum i even let a guy fuck me if he is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cum swallow

i love to watch my bitch get fucked up the ass by a black cock and pull him out so he cums in my mouth tastes great

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cum eating

I just started eating my cum and love it. I now want to cum in my wife's pussy and suck it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Newbe at it all need help please.

Hi,

I'm new at all of this i can get to the pont of cumming and after I just can't do it. Why ????.

I need some help on how to eat my cum.

I what to also see what a cock feels like in my mouth and to have him cum in it. What does it feel like.?

I live in omaha ne.and I would love to find a man the same age as me ( 54 ) and has a wife too.

I'm alway afraid of someone having aids or some thing.

What can I do Please give me some info. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Id love to meet a guy who lves to do this! I know an ex loves to suck cocks but was not very open about it. He used to cum inside me and lick it all off. Love a cum licking guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i would like to try this. my lady love to suck my cock and when i cum in her mouth shw always want to kiss me with a mouth full of cum, i love it, but i dont want her to know, to have another man cum in her pussy and to make me clean her up and to lick his cock clean i would love to do this, but how do i tell her this and what would she think if i was sucking a mans cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love it love it this has me so hard right now wish i had a wife that would dothat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I ate my cum

Your story made me so horny that I jerked off in my hand and then ate it.FiRST TASTE OF CUM AND i LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
we both eat cum

My girl friend & I eat my cum all the time. Sometimes we go to an adult theater or peep show and she blows guys & shares their cum with me. Sometimes I blow a guy & share the cum with her.

We also eat her girlfriends pussy. The first time she did it I had licked it and she wanted me to kiss her so she could taste me. After that she licked it herself. Now our girlfriend (Caroline) will sometimes come over with a pussy full of cum & Heather & I share it. I must admit though that by the time she gets here thaere isn't much to lick up, but the idea of it really turns us on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mmmmmm Too

I have been married 4 times, and have had almost all of them fucking other guys for us. First time was in the Navy when I would drive around the base to pick up guys to bring home to fuck my wife. I would pick them up and ask if they liked to fuck women that liked 2 cocks. Most would say yes.I'd act like it wasn't my home & have her answer the door when we knocked, in nothing but a nitey. She would then ask him into the bedroom and start sucking his cock while I sit in the front room listening. She would then come out a few minutes later nude, with him and ask for me to join them. We did this many times and I would lick and fuck her after she had her pussy stretched out and cum filled, but especially while she was getting pounded. I love to eat a cum filled pussy. I have been doing this for many years, I love to suck cocks while they are pounding sweet wet pussy and lick their cum as it drips from her after he blasts her full of stick cum. I could suck a cock right now and drink his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My dream is just this kind of thing

I have had this very fantasy for a long time but never believe it could happen. Still wishing and dreaming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*Cum loving cock whore

Great writing. early into my marriage to a fine looking woman with a fantastic pussy it didn't tale long for me to convience my wife that she needed to fuck other men while I watched and jacked off. She already knew that I sucked cocks, learning of it when she walked into the bedroom and found me sucking off her father. I already knew that he was fucking her. One evening I came home late from work (had stopped at the local ABS location to suck a cock). When I entered the house it was apparent from the sounds that she was fucking some guy. What I didn't know was that it wasn't a guy, it was three of them!. She introduced me to them as "my cock sucking , cum loving queer bitch of a husband and that I'd gladly suck all of them while they waited their turn at her cunt. Needless to say I was more than happy to comply. We spent the entire evening fucking and sucking cocks and her pussy. Each time one of them shot their load in to her pussy I her I immediately move between her legs and eat her cunt and all of the cum. This goes on all the time, normally with at least three and at times as many as 15 cocks in one evening. Neither of us can get enough cock and cum. On the days where we are home alone we fuck and suck usually with lots of name calling - whore cunt bitch, fag cock sucker and anything else we think of. Contrary to how it might seem we are still very much in love. We just love the added excitement of the addition to our love life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
eating cum from pussy.

I love eating cum from my wifes pussy. The thought of licking her juicy pussy turns me on so much.She loves it too. I have eaten her out to the point it got my rock hard again I was able to do her again.Bonus for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I too love to watch a guy shove his cock in my wife, fuck her and shoot his cum deep in her pussy. I like them to fuck reverse cowgirl so I get a good view of his cock in her pussy and I can lick and suck her clit and his cock while they fuck. Plus I can put my tongue on the underside of his cock when he comes and feel each pulse as he shoots off in my wife's pussy. Sometimes that makes me cum without even touching myself. What a turn-on to feel another guy's cock actually shooting his cum in my wife's pussy. After they cum, I like to suck his cock and eat her hot wet pussy. Unlike you, though, then I shove my hard cock in that slick, loose pussy and fuck her until I cum too. It's great to feel how slick her pussy is coated with his cum and to add my load too. I think your wife should let you fuck her, after all you do for her and him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My fitrst wife.

July 18, 1968 I was on bed reading a hot story of 2 guys, 1 married to the lady in the story, both were fucking her. I was on my back with a 7 1/2 up in the air like a tent poll. She came kissed me on the lips, then as she was straddling my face, lifting her dress and pulling her panties aside and pushed her cunt onto my mouth. Well was I surprised, she was working a new job just 2 weeks, both her boss's were married and our age, 36. We been watching this kind of porn for 2 years, married couple in a 3-some with a bi married guy. Well my surprise was that a large amount of cum was dropping into my mouth, I already tasted cum and loved it, but never from my childhood sweet heart. As I was trying to swallow all of this huge amount of tasty cum, she told me that she was promoted to a supervisory position and in her excitement hugging and thanking her 2 boss's , it turned into kissing and then both of them fucking her right in their office. She went onto say that it was the most exciting fucking she ever had and was even more excited that I enjoyed eating their cum from a just fucked cunt, she worked 5 minutes away. The only drawback even though they were bi, they were not interested in me being involved with them included.

So this was the way of life for over 14 years, they fuck her and she came home and gave me their treat, then fucked me and I licked my own treat out of her juicy cunt. Which I was doing that for years, but now it was different she told me that it is better now because she loved other cock and cum in her cunt. She then told me we need to meet bi-married guys for more of the same, she wanted more cock and more cum for me. Our marriage did not end the way the young mans did, but my first wife passed away with cancer at 52. I remarried, but my current wife does not want other guys to fuck her, but I do and will always remember the 15 years on unbelievable sex with my first wife and her lovers, 45 bi-married guy, I was included and her 2 married boss's who were her personal fuck boys and bring me home the proof that she was a slut. you guys and ladies married or not, this is the way to go, it will bring more sex into your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cum on

Very good story, me and my wife do what we call a reverse-cuck, as I am fairly large, we seek out limp dick looking business men in hotels or bars and ask him to join us for a little threesome. Never been turned down. Well one time, this guys was almost as thick as a beer can and just about as long. My wife turned the tables and made me eat her pussy after he shot his hot load in her. I totally agreed but only if he ate mine out of her when I was done. He agreed, since then almost 7 years now we meet with him and his wife for some great 4some sex, about 4 times a year

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love to eat cum

I love your story. I love to suck cock and eat cum in front of my wife.after they fuck her. You are a very lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
true story

i had never tasted my cum till i married my wife one nite she asked me if i har licked a womons pussy no was my answer after we had sex she said you are in for a ttreat she had me to lay on my back then she straddled my hear an lowered her pussy down an told me to licke an suck her out i did as i was told i was realy enjoying it then she said that she was going to cum again when she did mixed with my cum it was so good now after we have sex i always suck an eat her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shared

My lover and I were both married and active with our spouses in bed. She came to my apartment late one night and we went to bed as we did maybe once a week. She sucked me awhile and I went down and ate her and brought her to a climax. She was full of sperm when I went down on her, which I had run into before. It was apparent she had had sex with her husband that evening. I was eating his cum.

She was never aware , not even to this day, that her husband and I were suck buddies. I had been eating his cum for a couple of years......and he mine. He had been at my apartment that afternoon and we had sucked another. He apparently had gone home and had intercourse with his wife....my female lover.

I often wonder what she would have done, if she had found out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Eating Pussy

I have shared my wife for more than 20 years.

I have watched her at a party , where 7 guys fucked her and I ate her .

Every time the guy pulled out

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just jacked off but stopped right before having a massive climax. My cum just ran in a stream into my hand and I ate it for you, anal slave. does this make me a slave to anal slave, I hope so. My dick is still hard and I want to have a big climax so bad but that would ruin it so I will wait and tease some more cum from myself and eat it for you. Thanks for asking me to do this. wish I was eating some of you other readers right now

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2305 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.