All Comments on 'The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 08'

by GenesisBurke

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who is Mia?

The tag line for this story says “Mia has balls for breakfast”. Have you already forgotten the star of you story is Tara?

So now we are at day 4. Bummer it moved this fast. Day one’s abuse, drugging, insane amount of fucking...was fun. I hate that we had to skip 3 full days of that but it happens . She deserves so much worse for driving her husband to take this last desperate act to save their marriage. However as pointed out previously, that would have taken too many chapters. I love seeing Tara start to accept who and what she truly is and I hope we get to learn how Jay is also appreciating what he is becoming. His new found, health, stamina, virility I hope does not go wasted on a wife who can’t undersatnd the sacrifice, love and commitment he is making for her. I hope he soon sees that while he tried, his wife obviously wasn’t worth it. And that if this last ditch effort on his part fails, that he is able to move on without her. Thanks again for sharing and another good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
huh?

the comment from the other Anonymous confused me, how can anyone be on Jay's side in this situation????????

I really wish Tara wouldn't succumb to Mikey, no matter how good it might feel, he is in the wrong with the forcing and needs to get his commeuppance

GenesisBurkeGenesisBurkeover 5 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the info section

Yes, Mia is from another work in progress. That was a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow anon

Your summary is interesting and definitely from his point of view, and the therapist point of view, perhaps our wonderful author will add in her psyche if she and Mikey have a sit-down and she gets to explain how he kept pushing her to be a stay-at-home housewife and she thought I'd be better than tending a house and working full-time because she wasn't getting any help from him and then she can go on and plunge into the problem of doing that, which is isolation, a severe form of abuse and control and that she fell further and further away from support and friends and felt nothing outside of the home. As if that control wasn't enough now she's still not what he wants he wants her to be, more, he's a selfish bastard, more more more, for his manipulating to make his perfect wife for his perfect life. Perhaps he should have gotten a different girl or reality check that humans deserve a little bit more than being cattle. I'm glad the author added the worry that she will now have of being a homeless woman which is a heavy burden on the divorce game for women to get out of problem relationships where they know they are without any backing, they don't have a nest egg, they don't have anything and many women stay in impossible situations just because they have absolutely nowhere to go and have absolute fear of living on the streets. The Betrayal by this man is very intense yes they could have sat down and did more together and she could have bent but she did Bend she became a full-time housewife and no longer worked out of the home where was he going to bend for her. I can see her staying at the ranch with Mikey for a while until she gets on her feet but I really hope that doesn't happen either I hope because of contracts they might have signed that he goes into divorce easily and that she gets 50/50.

Sub_KittenSub_Kittenover 5 years ago
Loving this!

I am so in love with this story! I love the interaction with Tara and Mikey.

I do not understand two of the comments though. I don't see how anyone can be on Jay's side. He took his wife to be pimped out. That is horrible. She never have consent and argued being there.

Also, while I don't agree with how it started, Mikey is starting to have a good influence on her. She's seeing that she enjoys basically being a sub. She still has a backbone and opinion (THANK YOU for not letting Jay fuck her ass) but she can be submissive to the right person (love that she voluntarily started sucking Mikey and that Mikey didn't go to anyone else).

You are doing an awesome job and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love love LOVE this!!!!!!

Im so in love with this story its ridiculous!

notime2notime2over 5 years ago
Re comments

I only see one comment in favor of Jay the other one seems to be a commentary on how Tara is a woman stuck with this ridiculous notion of being an at home woman but she clearly never wanted to be one. I'm not saying it's a bad thing I'm just saying for her it was not a positive thing and as the stated was that it still wasn't satisfying Jay. I'm more interested in how you feel she's a submissive I think that it's an over statement that a woman that decides to go down on a man under a table automatically pins her into the sub-category. How I'm reading it is as Mikey sees her as a passionate woman someone that's actually enjoying herself if she was submissive she would have went with her husband and did as he said, she would have bowed to Jay she would have did as Jay requested she couldn't do it even with Mikey's urging he saw the stress and stopped it. Yes a sub has a choice of course she's supposed to have the power but in Jay's relationship she never would have. Just because a woman gives herself to a man does not make her a submissive otherwise Mikey asking for forgiveness, going down to her on her for as long as he did in the shower, would have made him a submissive to her. If they're growing into a relationshi, give and take, working in tandem would make sense for each to relinquish control to the other. Tara is a woman, under drugs, that is finding herself. She's probably comfortable for the first time with a real man something Jay hasn't been. That doesn't make her a submissive or a whore, it makes her human.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have hit the jackpot

First thank you for another great chapter. I hope your readers actually read it and not read into it.

Second never write for anyone other than you. You have no one to please except yourself.

Third the input you are getting from Anons ( me included ) show how deeply you have affected your audience. This proves you are on the right track don't stop now, it’s your story, don’t change it for anyone. Take it over a cliff if you want, it’s yours and they are hooked!!!

Anon #1, you obviously read the story and while nothing you suggest is outside the boundaries of the words the author wrote, do you honestly feel that your response matches the author’s intent...honestly?

And as for all the rest of the anons reacting to the words of another anon (and not the author) shame on all of you.

How dare you write a tirade about oppressed wives when the author addressed this with the CIO wife. She has no such boundaries, she has money, she has power, and she went through exactly what Tara is going through. And guess what...it turned out different for her then I expect it will for Tara. That’s the point of people being different and the author recognizing this. But no you don’t see that. Nope, you just force your “ I can’t believe a woman is oppressed in a NON CON “ story view on to the author. That’s bullshit and fuck you for writing that, this author deserves better.

Jay’s persona believes this was the right thing to do, the author makes several references to just that. And in one key reference even Tara noted that “ at least if Jay was feeling her pain” that while it wouldn’t excuse him, it would make her accept the situation a bit more. Look all we know from the author is that Jay did what Jay thought was best. And let’s be real Jay doesn’t seem to be large and incharge right now. In fact I hope there is a whole new reality crashing in on him right now.

But as for Jay’s decision. It was necessary, it was right, cause without it this story wouldn’t exist and your emotions ( and vested interest ) would be somewhere else. As for what he did within the context of the story so far, I agree Jay with some anons that he didn’t ask, he didn’t take a vote, he didn’t consider his wife’s needs and concerns, SO WHAT! WE ALL KNOW THAT because this is NON CON story and that’s how this works. Shit, in a recent movie a guy named Thanos thought killing half the universe was right thing to do to save everyone from themselves. Was he right? Wrong? WHO CARES! You don’t get to judge...only the author does. PS...That was a PG movie not NON CON erotica. ( side note if that movie was NON CON erotica my wife’s thoughts about RDJ, and the 3 Chris’s in it would be very different indeed ... but I digress ).

No one other than the author has any idea of the pain, self reflection, ego, passion, ignorance, yada, yada, yada, that Jay is feeling other than the author. And as for Tara you also only see what has been shown so far and not her future. Just like the CEO, this therapy affects each character within this story, each couple within this story, differently. Answer me this, if in the end when you read it all, the author decides to keep Jay and Tara together happily ever after, will you be upset? If so, will it be because a good, upcoming, author wrote an amazing story they way they wanted to write it? Or because you didn’t get the ending you wanted?

The affects of your emotional baggage, your poor relationships, the impact of how you feel society should treat people, or your perceptions of right and wrong, ARE NOT relevant in this story. Only the author’s are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks you!

I'm so happy Jay didn't get to fuck her and Mickey apologized. Trust is important, especially in d/s relationships.so glad to see where this is heading

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!!!!

Wow! I have been checking in twice a day everyday for the next chapter. So worth the wait. I am so happy you didn’t let Jay fuck her and that Mikey realised his mistake. Can’t wait to see where you take this now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suggestion

Great story, how about Tara asking Mickey to turn Jay into a cock and cum loving faggot and that she gets to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still NOT “trust”

How can you talk about TRUST.? It’s not a real D/s relationship she was kidnapped, drugged, brainwashed and raped repeatedly. All in the guise of therapy.

Is this meant to be contemporary or ‘fantasy’? I’d love to know how the police and courts will respond to the fucktard she married. A good lawyer will get her the house & car as well as alimony. Hopefully put the bastard in prison where he belongs.

At a guess the HEA you mentioned is going to be with rapist number one. Ideally it should be a completely different man one not associated with this fiasco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She should have kicked Jay in the balls and injured him permanently. So glad that Mikey put a stop to it after the betrayal. I cheered that he apologised for trying to make her fuck Jay and tried to make it up for her. It's like reverse Stockholm Syndrome where the kidnapper connects to the victim instead of vice versus.

Tes100mbTes100mbalmost 3 years ago

I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE jAY WAS INVOLVED|

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenesisBurke@GenesisBurke
1445 Followers
Hi there! I love to write sick, nasty noncon, blackmail and taboo stories so be warned. I love anything with inappropriate sexual partners, public humiliation and I'm really into free use stories at the moment. A lot of people have asked about the status of my stories, here'...