All Comments on 'You Only Turn 50 Once'

by Pilgrim

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVING WIFE

I would have loved a fiftieth birthday treat like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So what do you think she's going to want for her 50th?

He's been setup. Could be an interesting sequel as she maneuvers him into choosing the guy she wants to fuck her on her 50th birthday. And all he got was a blow job. This could go either way for the marriage.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Still wondering:

Was the birthday present Rita wearing a wig?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The organic port ruined it!

No one consumes organic shit of any kind, al least on purpose. Still you get 4 *s and 😊 😊 😊 for the original plot. When I turned fifty a was given a new quiver, crotch-less tights and was allowed to watch Robin fuck the oft made Maid Marian.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Wig?

Yes, it might have been a wig.

Even if it WAS another woman, SHE chose her, he couldn't see her, she might have been ugly, in any case, he never asked for another woman.

She really has no standing to ask for reciprocation. If there is, it has to be under he same conditions: She's bound and blind-folded, he chooses the other guy, if any,

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
It's all fun and games until........

You find out a Tranny was sucking your Dick.

People, people, people, NEVER EVER allow yourself to be tied down. It may have worked out ok THIS time, but usually, you get tied down or tie someone else down for nefarious reasons.

I was hired by a guy who's loving wife of 10 years, exactly, (their anniversary night), tied him to chair after doing a little strip tease for him and then marched in her lover and had him take her right there on the bed in front of him. She did every sort of sex act with her lover she would not or rarely would do for her husband.

It went on for several hours. He yelled, he pleaded, he screamed, he cried, he vomited and when they were done, she grabbed a few bags and walked out leaving him tied to the chair for 2 days until she called the neighbor to go and "Check" on him. He was nearly dead from being exhausted, depression, and anxiety while still tied to the chair in his own excrement, blood from trying to escape, and vomit

By then, she and her lover were loooong gone.

It took me nearly 3 months to track them down to Barbados for him. Being there was no real way to force them back to Minnesota, I was left to deal with them there. Whereas on the good side for them they picked an island pretty much free of American Law Justice.........

They also picked an island where you can hire people to do a very wide array of things at a very low price. He enjoyed the final phone call from his wife and her lover immensely and the play by play description of what their cost was that had been extracted from both of them for their part in the humiliation and destruction of his life.

It was bad enough for his wife and her lover having tortured him with their sex acts and degrading verbal abuse about him while he was tied to the chair, but they had also videotaped it and sent it to everyone they knew including family members, friends, co-workers, his boss, Pastor at their church and many members of their church. She also had cleaned out most of their bank accounts as well.

Even with the justice that was metered out on them for their heinous behavior, he was a broken man. He went downhill very fast after it was all over. Before that, he had a singular mission to see his wife and lover punished for their crimes but once I gave him the video of what happened to them, a few months later he ate his .45.

It was a very sad and cautionary tale of why you should never allow control of yourself to be given to anyone else. There was no clues or forewarning of any sort of marital problems and even the wife admitted he was a great husband and she still had love for him. She was simply angry at him for not allowing her to attend sex parties, orgies, and swinging groups.

She was planning on returning to him after a few more months and would allow him to grovel for her forgiveness at not allowing her the ability to expand her sexual horizons. She actually thought he would take her back and also allow her to do as she pleased, sexually, with others.

She was wrong and very surprised I was sent looking for them and then extracting Justice on his behalf. Her overvalued self-worth of herself in regards to her husband and their marriage ended up destroying 3 lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bit difficult to

hear footprints leaving the room!!

FootSTEPS maybe but not footPRINTS.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
A scene

We’ve seen this scene played out many times before in LW. I’ve used it myself, but as the catalyst for the story’s unfolding plot — not as the entire plot itself. It’s a common theme because it’s such a common fantasy. It isn’t “cheating” if you don’t know who is sucking your dick, right? It isn’t cheating if it’s your wife’s idea. It isn’t cheating if you’re tied up and can’t resist. And it isn’t cheating if you never learn the identity of the mystery sucker.

It’s basically the fantasy of someone who wants to experience a different mouth on his cock, but doesn’t want to be considered a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So give her a hickey

And then find her the next day. A loop over his wrist wouldn't have held any normal man and even a moron turns his head sideways and slips the blindfold off on the pillow. One other thought. Most women have distinctive smells. Take a good whiff. She won't be that hard to find amongst his wife's friends. I hope the wife had her friend or hooker checked for STD's before she played this little trick. And I wonder if the husband is thinking about what to give his wife on her birthday? Will she want some big cock? This is a recipe for disaster.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Thanks Pilg, pretty good, but the last paragraph took my 5 to a 3. Hinted of capricious inconsideration...

That can end up with having to hire big Merc to go to Belize on one's behalf.

SJ made a good point too, this IS cheater-lite, a-monogamy, trans-fidelity.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
PS, sudden unplanned, unexplained tieing is

Different than restraint in a session with an established partner and safety protocols like safe call and safe word

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Listen up people!

People, this is a story of fiction and fantasy! As a story of fiction with no reality, it was pretty good. Yes, fantasy is very much different from reality and the warning about giving total control to another has its merits. I am sure there is a certain amount of reality in this story in some bedrooms, just as it will never be reality in other bedrooms. Enjoy it for what it is. I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ordinary couples

Ordinary couples, continuariam Spike be no entusiástica.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Maybe I'm wired differently but there will NEVER be a time when someone will tie me down like this old fool. Bad things happen when you can't move or see what is going on around you, especially by someone you are suppose to trust. Because you are at the mercy of whomever is there, like your "supposed" faithful wife. He better find out IF she is cheating on him, the poor unknowing cuck. I mean, why else did she invite someone else into their bedroom unless your HIDING a secret. Like swingerjoe said, it's not cheating if you are tied down and can't resist, it's not cheating if your slutty wife set you up, it's not cheating if you don't know who is giving you a blow job... In my opinion, IT IS CHEATING. I would demand to know who was there or face a divorce. If not, she will have leverage over him so she can cheat on him because of what had happened, even though she planned it.... Not sorry for 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous