All Comments on 'Quads Ch. 08'

by PDumbledore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mblackwolfmblackwolfabout 19 years ago
Glad to see it back

The wait was worth it reading this. Liking the idea of taking the family fun into public places. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I just close my eyes & imagine..........

....because if Coach Johanson was the men's Swimming Coach, I think the guys would poop out & drown halfway through the 1st lap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Worth the wait

Thank you, thank you, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
short but good

it was really good, but what i hated was how short it was. this is one of my favorite series on the site, so please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pissed maybe

I would have been pissed, at least I think I would have been who knows

fast_messengerfast_messengeralmost 19 years ago
Oldy but a goody

I must say that I have loved reading your series. I loved how you sett it up that basically everything has happened to all six. But I have to confess that I loved the first two or three stories the best. Some people might say that more is better, but I loved how the Quads and the cousins had kind of kept it all in the family. From my own personal opinion it seemed like the stories went from the Quads and cousins loving each other and enjoying each others company, to just an all out orgy with who ever want to taste cock or pussy. The first few stories had an almost underlying current of the passion they all felt for each other. I just think that if you write anymore stories of the Quads that it would be nice to get back to just the original four, and maybe the cousins. It would be nice if you further progressed the feelings and relationships between Stacy and Shane, Stephanie and Shawn, and Brenda and Jack. I look forward to any more stories you might write about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!!

I've read all of this series and I thought it was one of the best I've seen so far. I really hope you keep it up!

BaribrotherBaribrotherover 18 years ago
One word "WOW"

This is the first time I have been compeled to reply to a collection of stories. You did a great job. I read them all tonight. You have a great way of telling these. Please keep it up. I will be reading all your other stories very soon. Great work. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That was AWSOME!

That was sooo awsome!!! I got me sooo horny! It's hard to find really good sex stories out there.... ur's was GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
DAAAAMMMMNNNN

Damn! This series is by far the best I have read in a long time!! Keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WHOA!

I LOVE THIS SERIES, THE BEST ONE IVE READ IN A LONG LONG TIME, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Blah

I almost thought this story was going to get better but it hasn't. There needs to be more character development as opposed to just throwing in random characters and having them fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I dont understand

So the girls are angry at the boys for sharing one girl one time, but they go on a 3 day bender having trains pulled on them. I could accept if each girl would have screwed another guy for revenge against the boys, that I would have been fair. But hey just proved what sluts they really are, the boys should have broke it off. And walked away

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous