All Comments on 'Caught In the Act - Conclusion'

by AmandaNight

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

Whoa.....unexpected ending. Extremely enjoyable though!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

Hell of a hook-up. Hell of a marriage. Hell of a bad tale.

Warn us first.

negative rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I used to hate when the wife would steal my girlfriend!

She's done it several times. Now I just let them eat each other's pussies and then I have my way with both of them. Saves me from having to eat their nasty snatches. Less foreplay and more fucking! 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊!

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So they're all better off without each other.

Lovely story. Hoped it helped with your issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

In this day and age, being bi-sexual is no surprise. The stupidity of the women was beyond belief. Jim twists in the cuffs, causing abrasions on his wrists. The girls untie him and leave, he calls the police. Unlawful restraint, rape, assault and battery and spousal abuse will be a few of the charges. Her fingerprints are on the cuffs, her DNA is all over him and he's looking for revenge. The women are going to jail. It's he said, they said and he's got all the evidence on his side. So the women go to jail and he keeps all the marital assets in the divorce. And what kind of bat-shit-crazy woman thinks turning herself into a slut is any kind of revenge? I wonder how many diseases she has already? Beyond stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Laughable" from Anon

Thats silly. IF the cuffs left marks, and IF he thought to take pictures it would be a "he said, she(s) said" concering consent or that the episode ever happened at all (assuming no witnesses).

The embarrassment factor for Jim would not be worth going down that path. Also, assuming Jim was a superior at work (he had an office, she a cubicle) means that could open the door to sexual harrassment. Jim would never risk all that in a flimsy false imprisonment charge.

No one us going to jail here. 5* mosly to counteract his/her 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3* - interesting plot idea, well written

Fleshing out the cardboard characters and true emotional conflict would have improved my score.

Thanks for the well written sex!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Hi Amanda, I liked it, Short and to the point.

Something about the wife getting with the skank is icky/off-putting. I mean skank was ALMOST right, dude is a TOTAL douche, not a bit of one. Seriously, what kind of jerk and loser has a whore/Madonna thing in 20 freaking 18?

So anyhow, if skank and dude are douche and douchette, she's kind of same for giving skank a taste.

Still fine little revenge number, BTB away!!!! Thanks, it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She was first

Wow ....using her as the victim? He'll she cheated with the Bartender "Before" she found out he cheated making her no fucking better so she ups and leaves HIS ass with his gf.....wow talk about a sexist author....The Author is either a lesbian or a woman ass sucking bitchman!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Love it

Love to see it happen from the female side. All the stories in this category are cheating wives. Venture to bet there are a lot more cheating husbands like this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He told them to leave

And set about ruining them. Not hard to do. Silly ending.

1 star

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Very strange

Cathy not being mad because she went out for revenge sex? She’d still be angry. Then after that final scene, why untie Jim? Leave him tied to the bed, naked, with the apartment door open. If he screamed enough, someone would eventually free him... humiliating him as well. He certainly deserved worse than just walking out on him.

Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Got his cumuppence!

Glad the girls got together to teach him a “lesson”. Love hearing about a women’s revenge on a cheating guy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's apoplectic that her husband is cheating on her but has no problem having sex with the husband's lover the next day? Sorry, not at all plausible. This is some type of warped, misandric masturbatory fantasy. If that's your thing, go right ahead and flick your clit.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

There was more going on in Part 1 than Part 2...

...I think the ending was rushed, especially considering the changes in Cathy as she found her own sexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous