All Comments on 'The Role Players Pt. 08 Ch. 02'

by hollygurl29

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Abby_HartAbby_Hartover 5 years ago
Never the end

Holly you have given me an emotional ride through every part of this series. I am sad that this is the end, but very happy with the way it ended. Your characters will always live on in my mind, and I feel you left the ending just open enough that in time maybe we could visit the Role Players one more time.

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Awesome

Hi Holly, so sad to see this end .. I've eagerly awaited every new chapter with relish. It's been quite a journey and I was wondering if there might be some kind of spin off series to it or are you thinking about a totally different direction... whatever happens this will always be one of my favourites.

Caiomhe4454Caiomhe4454over 5 years ago
Amazing

Holly you know how I feel about this series and I agree wholeheartedly with the last two comments these characters have so much depth to them that this doesn't seem like a work of fiction you gave us a world to escape to and our guide in this world is one that many can relate to

I really hope that you do revisit roleplayers in the future but I am looking forward to your next works of genius

Caiomhe xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Sweet!

Thank you, Holly. This was story was a joy to read and kept getting better. Please know you brought me no small measure of joy with your wonderfully kinky imagination! I am so looking forward to what your beautiful mind comes up with next.

Brava Dear, Brava!

Most Sincerely,

Rikki B

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A beautiful ending!

Holly....So, so great! A wonderful finish to an amazing story. I wish I was more eloquent to be able to express my thoughts on how I felt as I read it. It evoked so many emotions. It was uplifting; it was kinky; it was erotic; I could go on and on. Thank you!

xoxo,

Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your work

I must say i read several times a month from this site and i truly loved this one.

You kept the readers intrest from chapter 1 on! Im looking forward to another

story as your quite the story teller! Great job!

ChartlessChartlessover 5 years ago
A full gamut of emotions in one awesome adventure

You have a wonderful pen! You had me laughing, angered, joyful, and to the point of tears. I started reading and couldn't stop. I spent the day reading and not doing anything I should have been doing. Thank you for a wonderful wasteful day!

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for your generosity in sharing this tale. Courage is a pen quill.

GingerTG81GingerTG81over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful and touching story. It has been a well writien and creative tale that I'm sad to see come to and end. Always keeping me guessing and quite often making me jealous of some of the characters. I love so many of the themes that you've incorporated, many of them hitting very close to home for me. Anyways, thank you and please keep up the good work.

Cookie7991Cookie7991about 5 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

Thank you for this story. Your extraordinary talent is very obvious. Please keep writing. cookie

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

Dear Holly, this was a really fantastic series and totally deserves the high feedback marks it has received. I hope you are proud of your writing and I would look forward to seeing more stories from you. Best regards 2π

Lapper69Lapper69about 1 year ago

Holly this was a wonderful series! I found it not only sexually stimulating and inspiring but also very much engrossing. I could not help but binge read! Please keep up your wonderful work. I do appologize for not writing after each chapter but I was too caught up in what was happening next. I found this series after reading "Miss Rhonda's finishing school" which it appears you are still writing and I hope it goes as long as this saga! Bravo! Please let me know when you add a chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhollygurl29@hollygurl29
109 Followers
I have a full length novel available if you might be interested. It is called The Master Plan and is available on Amazon for Kindle or the Kindle reading application. It can be found under the author name William Womack.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES