All Comments on 'First Gay Experience'

by PleasureThing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Sounds like my most recent encounter. You sounded surprised about how fast two men get down! That is the great thing about male sex, no bullshit! If your not getting fucked on a regular, it is going to hurt! My recent encounter I tried to sit on it, as that has worked before. Lucky for me he did not stop trying. Eventually in the spoon position we made it happen. I got so turned on I was pushing back trying to give as good as I got! Got my very first bareback cumshot. Not what I expected, as I waited for the pulsing cock, and out pour of cum from my ass. Keep going for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You should consider trying it again!

I just wanted to,say that, I know how you felt and how much it hurls if the person doesn't take the time to make sure you are ready and enter you very slowly but also to get you ready by opening you with his fingers or his tongue! My first attempt didn't work out because, we were both new at it and well and didn't know how to get me ready! He did stop when, I told him it was hurting to much. After many years of thinking about me getting fucked and wanting to know what it felt like, I finally tried it with someone that knew just what to do it was great ! I loved it so much that, I have done it again and again that now, I love it just wish that, I could meet with someone with a bigger cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I totally would love to have this experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really need to experience this for my first time at 56yrs of age. I’m sure with a thoughtful gentle (at least to start with) guy that I would enjoy the experience but I am extremely nervous and shy which makes it harder for me to meet the right guy at the right time. I live forever in hope.

Slim078079Slim078079over 1 year ago

Good story but to many times you rolled over should have just taken it in the ass and left it in . All in all good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous