All Comments on 'X'ed Out'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago

This story did not do it for me, usually this author is so spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still trying to wrap my head around it

I'm a subject and my biggest kink is a hypnotist really taking me from curious to craving more slavery. I love the idea of them using pleasure to do it like this. It's a perfect back-door. I'm not sure if the main character is being conditioned to forget her resistance and feel safer or if she really always wanted to be owned. The first is much, much hotter for me. Keep who I am in mind, though. For me the idea of losing control you tried to keep and feeling good about it the whole time is way way hotter than accepting that I want it. TBH I'm not sure if I wanted hypnosis this much when I started. I'm pretty sure some of my tists made me want it more.

delairiumdelairiumover 5 years ago
Another perspective

It's interesting that you add in the possibility of original desire. Although I think that was just to pull Focus to how brainwashed she actually was. Nonetheless it still poses an interesting concept. Especially considering your main fan base and their desires 😉

I'm sure if that was actually the case it could be linked and related to much of your audience.

But contrary to the other comments I believe this perspective was placed here just to emphasize exactly How Deeply her programming had integrated itself into her actual thoughts. How thoroughly she had been mindfucked that she couldn't even remember what she wanted originally, who she was originally, and how she even got to that state. to me that immediately screams non-consent and pulls my Fascination towards the story.

This story can be viewed from either perspective but the underlying possibility of both is still relevant and based on your usual stories I believe my theory to be correct in the assumption that this was never something she originally wanted making it all the more tantalizing

mia_deniermia_denierover 5 years ago
great

You hit the nail again. That's exactly how you have to program internal the code of a doll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Working on my sub just like this

I am in the process of training my sub and want her to think as your character does. I already see things in this tale which I would find useful in the process.

Nice work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous