All Comments on 'Involuntary Sissy Pt. 02'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CroonyCroonyover 5 years ago
Part 3 please.

Can't wait to read what she does to him when he goes home.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 5 years ago
Wow!!!

Thank you for writing this and posting it here.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
loved it

I guess there have to be women like this somewhere, just wish I knew where.

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 5 years ago
The Crazy Ones are the Sexiest

Love this woman....she is crazy and sexy!

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to the next part!

Good story, does she really have feelings for him? I wonder what happens next, can't wait!.

robert0000robert0000over 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel?

Thank you for asking about a sequel. I’ve tried several ideas in my head about what would happen next but they don’t get quickly enough to the nookie. She has got to humiliate him in a fresh and interesting way and he has to capitulate against his better judgment. We’ve had seduction and blackmail. It’s time for something else...

robert0000robert0000over 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel on its way

I submitted the third and final part today. Her manipulative ways take on a new form as she takes decisive steps to bend him to her will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel?

We don't need or want any stinking sequels!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Please keep writing

I love this and would love to have a woman like you describe. I would even give myself to a man, Smiles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please humiliate me wearing knickers you bought me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A brilliant vision of what many more and more Women shall demand of the inferior male sex as it learns to accept behavior and demeanor appropriate to their learning males are indeed the inferior gender and that Females shall demand they accept the behavior they falsely forced upon Women --including the dress, behavior and supplication once demanded erroneously upon the now acknowledged Superior Female.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
196 Followers
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES