All Comments on 'Naked Girl's Public Night Walk'

by Monsterripper1989

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
she had guts

good story, she was very foolish to go so far from her clothes

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Amazingly far

I echo Averygoodlay's comment: I was amazed she went so far from her hotel and her clothes. She was very lucky she didn't get caught. Falling asleep was very foolish. I expected she would need to spend the day naked and hope her clothes were still where she left them. I can't decide whether she is brave or stupid, but I was glad she survived.

With all that, I did like the story. A late night naked walk can be exciting.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 5 years ago
Amazingly Good Story!

I love the subject. Nothing is so exciting as an early morning naked walk. I do it occasionally when I'm alone. Have been around the block a few times. But I do carry a robe or shorts just in case, as I don't have much cover. I love the guts she had to do it totally without backup, and the length she went. The public masturbation was delicious too. Loved the story, and please share new nude adventures! Plus, I hope this was autobiographical, ha.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 5 years ago

Wonderfully brave. To be so far from her clothes, defenseless, excited, and so many exquisite orgasms! I'm sure her fear helped keep her wet.

I'd love to have had her almost caught: definitely seen by somebody, but still able to escape.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
suicidal is not sexy

"If a car came now I'd not only be busted but mostly likely dead!" indeed, clear turnoff to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story. Write more please. I often as I can take naked walks. Have all my life. Its exhilarating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Utterly brilliant

Superbly written, highly original... and tremendously sexy. 5 stars. We need to read more from this wonderful author.

quadigyquadigyabout 5 years ago
Great Suspense!

I really enjoyed reading your story. I love how you ventured further and further away from both the safety of your hotel and your clothing. Doing something so bold in an area you didn't know is crazy hot. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun story!

Sounds exciting! Just wonder how many times some daring person has tried the same thing in some other neighborhoods. Enjoyed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done and well written!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

You don't describe anything. The fact that we know nothing about what the protagonist looks like kinda defeats the purpose of this being nudity-focused. If it's about body positivity, we need to know what that body looks like. If it's about thrills, we need to know what she's thrilled about. If it's about embarrassment, we need to know what she's embarrassed about. If it's about nudity, we need to know what she looks like nude. With no actual description of what this character looks like, she was effectively a humanoid silhouette of void and felt less like a character and more like a cardboard standee purely to service the kink. And I can't relate to the emotions of a cardboard standee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuckin hot and sexy!!

Bluebathrobe69Bluebathrobe69over 2 years ago

I liked this. I'd love to be that bold and be naked miles away from my clothes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlike Cyberweasel89, I loved the fact that you didn't describe the exhibitionist's form or features. I thought first of a middle aged woman with extra wide hips and small breasts, a little muffin top and plain brown hair. Like Pam from the Office. I thought about a skinny girl without much of a figure. Very average face but a cute bottom who could be anyone's next door neighbor growing up. Then finally, and this is the one I settled on, an older woman who doesn't have time for relationships. Traveling and living out of a suitcase for her job as a Neilson ratings technician setting up boxes all over America. She was curvy and at least 30 pounds over weight with a soft belly and large sagging full breasts plus an extra large bottom that wiggled and jiggled all over the place as she ran. She would have a few tatoos collected from different states she'd been in, and her belly would be from the beer she would drink after work at a bar before returning to a small motel on the side of a road, in a town that nobody knows across from neighborhoods where people are all asleep at 2 am in the morning.

rob31180rob31180almost 2 years ago

It's a shame you only wrote the one story. It's very good and I was excited for more.

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen219 months ago

Straight into my favorites list, amazing story, had me excited and wet as she reached the dumpster. Part of me hoped she'd make it safely, the wet part wanted her to get caught. I may not be quite as brave as her but my late night naked hikes have been such a thrill. I've been seen but thankfully not recognized yet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Regarding how this lady would look like. I am inclined to think of her as athletic, around 5-8 to 5-9 in height, short dark hair, sports bikini being one of her favorite outfits, which led to having thoughts of taking it off. Possibly in the 35 age range, having the confidence and experience of being older while having a body that still looked good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous