All Comments on 'Wake Me Up Ch. 03'

by Carnivorre

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kwchancellorkwchancellorover 5 years ago

I haven't read the first two installments yet, but this one has intrigued me. Can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad to see an update!

I was very happy to see an update on this story. I had decided that the writer had lost interest, and would likely leave it unfinished like so many great stories on this site.

Hoping we don't have to wait another 3 months for another very short installment that was nothing more than a filler chapter after such a long wait for more.

There are way more questions than answers to be filled in with this story. Are these two even compatible? What happened with Gabe's boyfriend. Did he end it after he caught him cheating with the twink in the bar?

I get that Wes is nervous about the age difference, and that he is obviously questioning his sexuality, but really how many people come along that the chemistry is so powerful at first meeting? Hope these two can finally talk about what they want and work things out. Gape had a right to be pissed, but why didn't he take a chance and message Wes when he heard nothing for over a week? I thought that the masturbation scene in the auditorium was a big much. Not very realistic at all, and very Risky, but also kind of Hot! I would have rather seen Gabe display his hurt and anger towards Wes, and somehow call him out on it! Wes needs to quit being such a chicken shit and go for what he obviously wants!

jtownmanjtownmanover 5 years ago
We need more...

What a really good read. You had my attention from the start. More please ;-) I can't wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous