All Comments on 'Slave Ship Pt. 11'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I love the story and hope it continues into another series. I see with the ending you left it wide open to continue, so please do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great story

A great story line good back story and plot good charactor development . I hope u keep it going .. the MMA idea could be intersting

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
outstanding!

Slave Ship is an outstanding series, beautifully written, and told with great flair and draws the reader into another world for an adventure thriller. Compelling characters and an exciting plot, greatly enriched by marvelous love scenes, this story is a triumph in every respect, fully deserving the Five Stars rating. The author states that this story can be read as a stand alone story, but will make more sense if the the previous story, Venus Ascending, is read first. For this reviewer, reading Venus Ascending first is a must, and since that story is a great one in its own right, why would anyone not want to do that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
909 Followers
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Slave Ship Pt. 10 Previous Part
Slave Ship Series Info