All Comments on 'Sensual Massage Seminar Gets Erotic'

by SteveZR1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We attended similar

My wife and I went to a massage class, put on at the local Kaiser hospital of all places by a local massage therapist.. It was a couples class, cost was $100 per couple, advertised as therapeutic, There were just three couples there, all of us older except for the lady teacher and her helper (maybe husband/boyfriend?) She picked my wife as the model, had her undress behind a screen and gave her a big towel. They did mention several times that we were all adults here so a little nudity was no big deal. Then the two of them did a full body massage, explaining each and every step. My wife's breasts were bared, they did keep a washcloth over her loins but that was all. The guy kept readjusting it because it was barely draped over her and it kept slipping. It was rather erotic, then they did the same thing with one of the other men. He at least got a bigger loin cloth, and he never appeared to get aroused. I did notice the guy stayed at the male model's upper body, but he sure had his hands on my wife's upper legs and hips. The woman massager was the one that did my wife's tits. Later, my wife mentioned she had expected to be embarrassed but instead it was exciting, having several strangers seeing her naked like that and getting touched all over. It all surprised me since my wife is a bit heavy with very large breasts that are soft and sag quite a bit. She didn't seem embarrassed at all. I did ask how "close" the guy got, since some of it was blocked by how he was standing. She said, "REAL close!" and just giggled.

Bobbi44Bobbi44over 5 years ago
Erotic experience

The story was interesting and erotic. I felt a personal connection because like the previous comment, I attended something similar about 20 years ago. There were only women present, and the masseuse asked if someone might offer to be massaged. Someone did volunteer and for short periods of time each intimate area of her were exposed. I found that surprising anyone would volunteer knowing she might be on display. But I certainly found it titillating imagining myself as the volunteer. If men had been present, lying there for all to see would have been beyond the realms of my imagination!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous