All Comments on 'Virus Pt. 02: The Second Treatment'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Interesting twist on the conundrum

Looking to see where you take the story and the characters...

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way too short...good premise

Both chapters together are too short... I hope chapter three actually has some effort in it. But that being said good plot ... keep writing.

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks TJSkywind!

Dear Anon, I'm glad you enjoyed my story, and that it left you wanting more. As you might be able to tell, I've not set out to write a 100 page epic. I've written a bit of porn.

(I don't know about you, but I get turned off by a piece on here longer than 4 or 5 pages. Sometimes you end up with 10 pages of pointless build-up, half a page of sex and a final half page explaining what happened to the 7 forgettable characters from earlier who didn't get to dance the horizontal tango. Not always, #NotAll, but some.)

All my stories (see my back catalogue) are trying to develop a thought idea. Extreme Big Brother is to see what I would do if I was offered lots of money to be on a reality TV show that became sexual. How far would I go for money?

The Jedi story (that I will continue one day) is all about trying to write an ethical hypothesis story. Can you be mainly ethical and still use mind control?

This story started as 'what would make someone with 0% interest in incest (and not a desperate virgin looking for literally anyone) commit an incestuous act? Now I'm trying to imagine what the world might look like if such a virus infected the world. I'll develop world more over the next few bitesize pieces.

Still, all feedback is appreciated, even if I might disagree with your views, I'm pleased to read them)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
please

i've been checking every so often for the third. please do follow up

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 5 years agoAuthor

Sorry, I've been ill for the past 2 weeks. I haven't been feeling up to writing anything. (Especially anything erotic). When I'm feeling 100%, I'll finish chapter 3. But don't expect it for at least another week.

But thanks for the support. It's great to know people enjoy my writing and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any update?

are you going to post soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jasmine=Anastasia?

The older sister was named Jasmine in Pt. 01, but it seems that her name is now Anastasia.

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 5 years agoAuthor
Oops, my bad

You're right - That's my mistake.

I thought their Russian mum would want a more Russian name for their first child, so made the change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
762 Followers
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update December 2021 Sadly my memory card with all my writings died unexpected a few months ago, taking with it many stories in various stages of completion, including a finished sequel to Gov Mandated Family Fun. (I was proofreading ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES