All Comments on 'Randy's Revenge (The Pharmacist)'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tastyTidbittastyTidbitover 5 years ago
well all right

hate to say it, but i enjoyed the story! Randy's revenge was as perfect as Gilda's retirement plan. The sound effects were hilarious, and I thoroughly enjoyed the detailed descriptions. The way you switched from story telling to first person narrative and then almost like a reporter.......what sort of technique is that? i thought it was a very interesting if slightly bizarre read. Thank you.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
@tastyTidbit

Thanks for your appreciation! The writing technique is an old comicbook style. I read too much of EERIE,and TALES FROM THE CRYPT etc.The objective reporter-narrator sometimes reports, sometimes interjects, and sometimes opens-up characters' heads to look inside. The storyteller here could have been the Cryptkeeper.

BTW I first wrote this four years ago. It took this long to tame it enough to pass Laurel's scrutiny. But I admit it's better now, and fits its comic=book inspirations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding!!! 1000 + Stars!

You need to run for President in 2024!! On the Democrat ticket. You just might win in a huge landslide.

Most excellent writing! I admire your skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well hell...

I just about never comment on stories, but this was just so twistedly, wonderfully weird and awful that I really was about to hack up a lung laughing.

Yeah, OK it was wrong and sick - and hilarious - but then dark humor is like food in Stalinist Russia: not everyone gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The moral of the story...?

Should the 'ladies' amongst you tend to lean towards the 'size-queen' end of the pork-protruberance section, it may further your cause to enquire about the washing machine size, make and spin-cycle of a prospective bearer of a bbc... Heavy investments in to mayonaise shares might be a dead giveaway as well.;) ..

SyptemberSmythSyptemberSmythabout 5 years ago

What a stunningly twisted story which could only have come from a perfectly twisted mind.

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
@SyptemberSmyth: I was inspired

That's what happens when I read all those old horror comix. Boogeys!

green117green117almost 4 years ago
Gnarly!

and, to be honest, so over the top that buy in on the story is very weak.

But for OTT, not too bad.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, now take your medication and the nurse will take you back to your room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...