All Comments on 'The Slut's Punishment'

by MistressStephanieX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 5 years ago
That word again

Here we go, another story about a "slut" who actually isn't. The word "slut" is defined as a derogatory term for a loose or easy woman. Someone who is known to sleep around with nearly any Tom, Dick or Harry who presents himself. Not a woman who is fucking her boyfriend or, in this case, playing games with the office lothario. So, any woman who finds herself with a man (or woman) who calls her a slut should be running the other way as fast as possible. Being in the thrall of a guy does not make the woman a slut. It does make the guy kind of an asshole, though. Who wants to deal with a person who, right from the start, is completely disrespectful? I know, this is FANTASY, but really, did we leave our civility behind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m a slut

And you are a hamster

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did you even READ IT tho

Hamster, the slut in this story is an owned and objectified MALE. Or was considered a male until that was stripped away and it was kept as a service object. This isn't the description of a loving vanilla relationship and your standards of civility aren't applicable.

EmirusEmirusover 5 years ago
Good slut

I enjoyed it. I found no difficulty in accepting that the slut was a man. Slut was the name that it’s mistress chose for it because it’s no longer an individual with its own rights it’s her possession she will do with it or call it whatever she likes. Bitch is applied to man or woman so why not slut?

The only thing wrong is that it’s too short but perhaps the author was testing the water (pun intended) so to speak. I hope it leads on to more about the Slut and its Mistress.

Keep writing Mistress Stephanie X. I would suggest you use a capital S for the slut as it identifies it more. Try for two to three thousand words next time. But don’t be in a hurry. Get it right. You got a 4⭐️ from me for a first attempt.

willowindwillowindover 5 years ago
I would be your slut.

Whatever the slut did wrong, I imagine he will do again. To be rewarded like that as a punishment will never stop him reoffending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely loved reading this. Great writing. Thanks for your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous